006

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6 : OF 12 SHOTS ESPRESSO  

 

Yoojin 

Jaehyun and his competitive wasn't even my weakness. Well, it's almost none of him is my weakness. Except one.

His strength.  

Don't get me wrong. I know I am quite strong myself, considering that I learnt Judo. But facing Jaehyun is another story to tell. I can pushed him off if, only if I wasn't at disadvantages, like right now. How can I when he literally pinned me down on his bed, and half of his weight on my body? I may be strong in some sense but how do I pushed a 5'10 foot tall man that goes to a gym everyday? And his build is like a ing giant compared to my skinny small build! 

Especially not with that ing handsome face and dimples, tho I would never in my life said that in his face. Why would I feed his self proclaimed heartthrobe tittle? 

Him pinning me down like this isn't always happening but, I am still a woman. I got nervous if a man does this to me. Considering I never dated before, what do you think this would affect me? And there goes my heartbeat again, doing extra work pumping blood. Now, do I have a heart problem or what? Do I have to go to a heart specialist? 

"I should've killed you before I kill Pudu." I gave Jaehyun my best glare when he just made a face, few inches away from my face. 

"Ooh..scary. How? Like this?" 

I widened my eyes even more when he goes down even lower that I can feel goosebumps all over my body. My heartbeat is like a drumroll from the marching band and it gets louder. Our close than necessary contact sometimes made me wonder, why does he do things like this? 

"Are you threatening me now?" I scowled as I can feel his legs trapping my wiggling pair, trying to kick him, which failed miserably. 

As he seems amused, I took the chance to hit his forehead with my already blueish one. I winced as he let me go, sitting up rubbing his forehead, and so am I. 

"! You okay? I think we need to go to the hospital! It looks bad!" 

I was still trying to recover from our close proximity just now and Jaehyun had yet again grab my face in his palm, which I flinched. 

I rolled my eyes as I slap his hands away. 

"This is nothing, idiot! Get ready. It's almost 1.30. Our shift is starting soon." 

He made a face as he warned me. "Don't you even dare siding Haechan. That kid is so gonna get it from me later!" 

I rolled my eyes as I made my way out of his room, only to see Ten and Johnny sitting by the kitchen. 

"Hey beauty. Wanna join us?" Ten offered as I shook my head. 

"Not if I want to see that idiot in there sulking again." And Ten sneered at that. Why? 

"It's either he is stupid, or you are dense. You both are really something else. We all can see it and you two-..." 

"Need to get laid." Johnny continued making me throw a dirty glare at the taller man. 

"Shut up! That's inappropriate," I said as I look over at Haechan playing games in the living room. That kid is barely 20 and he's living with adults that talk about dirty stuff, most of the time. 

"Inappropriate? What? That kid watch Fifty Shades of Grey with Jaehyun. He's not a kid. Haechan is an adult, right Haechan?" Johnny called him, making Haechan turn around with his most innocent face. 

"What?" 

"Are you sure or you're just saying? That kid is barely an adult! You guys are teaching him weird things. Pudu, I'm going now." 

Haechan let go of his controller and run over to hug me. I think, Haechan is the only one that had free pass to hug me freely in front of Jaehyun. Other than Haechan and another kid, Jisung, these two are probably the only two boys that Jaehyun won't get jealous to. Which amused me because Johnny, Yuta, Taeyong and Taeil didn't get the same treatment. They're friends but he hardly like it to see his friends hugging or having skinship with me. 

"Can you come over tonight? Jisung asking for your help with his homework." 

Haechan carefully asked so, why not? Nodding as I ruffle the boy's hair. 

 

Jaehyun 

"Americano. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter