010

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10 : I LIKE YOU. SCRATCH THAT, I LOVE YOU! 

 

Yoojin 

Have you ever feel like stop breathing because you're way too shocked when you heard or see something? You can play it off, like I do. 

"Want me to smack you to the moon and never come back? Let's go eat, you punk!" I said as I want to stand up and sit over my wheelchair. I heard him groaning. 

"Hey! I'm older than you!" He helped me putting my legs on the pedal. 

"Yeah. By a year and I'm not even fazed." 

It was at that moment, Jaehyun leaned down over my wheelchair. What's with him and all this romantic gestures I've seen from romantic drama's?! He's not a stranger to romantic gestures and he is very flirty but him, doing this to me, isn't good for my health! 

"J-Jaehyun, people are watching!" And I ing stuttered! 

The way he raised his eyebrows, clearly amused, make me want to combust! 

"I'm not even fazed." He cheekily used the words that I've used on him.

Gritting my teeth, I kicked him with my left leg and he caught it swiftly, trapping mine with his. The way his eyes boring into mine right now, how I wish to be a woman that would be his for the rest of his life. 

"You know what? I am pretty much loyal, to you. You don't have to date other man to have that loyalties. And I won't date other woman." 

He said that ever so casually but...his ears are so red! I tried to hold my laughter but it just burst out when I look at his red ears. He flat out grossed out by the fact that I laughed at him as he stood straight, to my very much relief. You don't know how my heart literally feels like they exceed hundred beats per minute! 

"Jaehyun, I do expect loyalty but we can't do that with our label at the moment." I said slowly. 

"Anyway, let's go to the cafeteria. I need food and the handsome doctor of mine to ogle!" 

And I got a sulky Jaehyun all the way to the cafe. It was chaotic all the way there because Jaehyun, being Jaehyun, had nag and whine for the sole reason of my handsome doctor. 

We reach the cafeteria and he had been way tasteless food for me yesterday and I'm not gonna let him do the same, again. 

"Jaehyun, wait! I want to eat something else, other than the bland food!" I grab his fingers when he start walking to the counter. 

His narrowed eyes seems to be judging my sick , which he just made a big dramatic fuss about it. 

"Excuse me, my lady. You do realize you're a hospital patient don't you?"

Putting both hand on his waist, he have this expression that telling me not to be riddiculous. Frowning, I hug his right arm, whining. 

"Ahe...come on. I'm not fasting or in need to slice my body or anything! I need a real food!" 

"And porridge isn't real food?"

He retorted to which I bite his finger and he didn't even flinch. Yeah. It is confirmed. Jaehyun is definitely a robot. How come is he so stoic? He could be secretly born a stone. 

"Do I look like a food now?"

If no one know him enough, people would've misunderstood that line as something that has double meaning but I could completely tell that he was just so done with me. 

"Please." Putting my best pouty face, he finally heave a sigh and let me pick my food and I've never been so happy! 

"And no burger please. You look skinny enough, babe." 

"What?" I didn't quite heard his last sentence because of the noise and crowd in the cafeteria. 

"I said no burger! You look as skinny as a lamp post! Look at your wrist! Your watch could play ferris wheel on your wrist!" 

Snapping, he hold my left arm that had my watch on. He wiggled my hand slowly to the lady as we were on the counter. 

"I'd like to have the lunch set and this woman here..." I grab his wrist in a tight hold and I can see him looking down at me confusedly. 

"I'll take the brown rice and the meat! And give me a lot of meat! Also, the ginger soup. This man won't let me eat anything that isn't real food, he claimed. I didn't know that hamburger is a plastic." I glared at Jaehyun who hissed with eyes bulging out, telling me to shut up. 

The lady just smiled at us as she put our order out. As Jaehyun was paying, I heard the lady. 

"Are you two married? Because you both looks so matching." 

I can see how Jaehyun is stiffened over the counter with his wallet in hands. That question made me bite my lips. I look at him, finally smiling as he hands over the cash. 

"Thanks." Of all words, he actually said that? I kick his legs, demanding for answer but he just smirk at me as he pat my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter