009

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9 : BESTFRIENDS PAST CRUSH 

 

Yoojin 

"Why can't you just sneak me out?" 

It's only been a day and I'm bored to death. And despite me been whining, Jaehyun is adamant on making me stay on the hospital bed. 

"You can whine as long as you want, even till my ears fall off but you won't go anywhere near outside this buildings." 

He stretched his arms, feeding me. Apparently I can't use any of my hands. The right hand is bandaged and the left hand is stabbed with IV drips. Changing had been a hassle. 

"Jaehyun, can you call for Ten to come here?" 

His face distorted in annoyance. Letting out a loud laugh, I almost hurt my hands as I winced. 

"What's with you and your jealousy?" 

"You do know that he had a crush on you, right?" He looks distasteful. 

"That was during highschool, you ! She probably likes someone else now. Take Joanne. Who know he's crushing on Joanne?" I said enthusiastically. 

"I know a men like Ten. You used to protect him. Their crush and loyalty last longer than our flirting skill. I know he still has a crush on you." 

Jaehyun looks dejected when he say that. What's wrong with him? 

"Did you get rejected or what? Why are you looking like that?"

I wiggled my bandaged arm in front of him as he stretched his hand once again, feeding me. I shook my head. That's the last one. I can't eat more. He had been feeding me so many food and all of them taste bland. 

Jaehyun wiped my mouth with the wet tissue and my heart keep doing the extracurricullar activities, making it hard to not think about the way his hands is holding my head still. His face goes really close until I said I want to walk and he made a face. 

"I'll be out real quick and you! You stay here. Do not go anywhere, near that door. Or I will tie you to this hospital bed." He threatened but I made a face. 

"Just get out. And call Ten for me!" I yelled but he made a flat face. 

As soon as he's out of the room, I lay on the bed.

Silent. Silent. Silent. 

It's been 15 minutes. Where did this guy go? Did he just ditch me? An anger seems to be rising from the pit of my stomach and swallowing the anger, I lay on my bed like a starfish and found myself sleeping. 

It only felt like I was sleeping few second ago when I was awakened by a heavy feeling on my body. I struggle to open my eyes as I squint at the clock only to see that I've been sleeping around two hour. I wanted to sit when I realize and froze over my bed. 

Jaehyun is sleeping, hugging me. I stilled. I wanted to push him away and wake him but the dark circle under his eyes stop me from doing so. I turned a bit to him and I can't stop smiling as I look at his face. 

Jaehyun is indeed a very handsome man. No one can deny that. His dimples is a bonus to his handsome face. His eyes speaks thousand words and emotions that you never know exist. He always had brown hair and few weeks ago, he goes back to have a black hair and that made him looks even more good looking. Gorgeous should be the right word to describe him. 

Tho I hate to admit, he's really good looking. I saw something on his hair. Wanted to take it away, I can't possibly use any of my hands so I blow on his hair softly. And getting Jaehyun to pull me closer, towards him. 

"Stay still, babe..." He mumbled. 

Did I hear that right or...what? Did he dream of someone? A woman? Who? Does he have any crush? And that thought didn't go well with me. 

"Jaehyun." I pat his shoulder slowly as to not shock him but he didn't move an inch. 

"Hey, Jaehyun. Wake up a bit." I only said it in a hushed voice to not make a loud no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter