014

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14 : MAD CITY 

 

Yoojin 

Mad. 

Very mad! 

The city has gone mad! I was trapped in the corner when he told me that. Jaehyun had made me confess and I had never felt like I want to bury myself in the ground. Which is why I am splayed on top of him right now, on my couch, 20 minutes before 8. Thank god we're on the afternoon shift. 

"Hey, wake up." 

Jaehyun who slept under me, didn't even move. Only a hum of his gruff voice and I found myself blushing. We had never staying like this before. At least not this close. Whenever we have a sleepover, we usually slept like a log and making starfish around each other. 

But sleeping in this position is very new to me. Ever since our so called love talk this morning, he had been hugging me and never let go for once. I had put off my pyjama top because being competitive that I am, I had to show him that I have nothing to hide. It's freaking cold! 

"If you're hiding that scald, just so you know, I didn't see or love you any less than what I have for you now." 

I startled when I heard him talking. He have his eyes close and few seconds later, he sit up pulling me onto his lap. My ears and my whole neck felt so hot at the moment that judging from his grin, I know I look like a freaking tomato! 

"I-I didn't hide it." It came out a whisper and I wanted to combust! 

"Baby, don't lie. It's too obvious. You can't even lie to save your life. Why hiding?" He buried his face in the crook of my neck with the morning voice. of his that suddenly sounded so manly to my ears. 

I wanted to push him away but he keep me close to his body that I think we are glued to each other. 

"It's ugly. No one would like to see this." 

I can feel his chest vibrated a bit, laughing and I smack his hard back muscle. Why is he laughing? And why do I found it y? 

"Baby, why would anyone look at that? It's just a scar, baby." He pulled away, staring into my eyes. 

"Everyone is looking at it weirdly. Their judging looks is something that I can't deal with. It's as if they're saying that I am ugly to my face. Especially when the female customers come in, I would feel like-..." 

Before I could finish, Jaehyun had dive in, swooping in for a kiss. I wanted to make my point clear at least to him but here he is, over my lips! 

His kisses is always so demanding and how can you expect me not to respond to his kisses? Days of me rejecting his kisses are gonna be a regret of mine. It was a battle of open mouthed kiss and his tongue is like a sin that I never know exist. 

Jaehyun is a great kisser. That's it. Despite us never date before, I was quite surprised. We are very much a love but for him to be a great kisser is very shocking, at least to me. 

I was quite lost in my feeling when Jaehyun flipped us over on the couch, leaving him pinning me down. Lips never leaving each other.

His kiss is so domineering. I tried to keep up with him. A groan bubbling up in my throat when he bite on my lips. Whimpering when he let go of my lips with a loud pop, the bliss hadn't end yet as he dive in my neck. Trailing kisses down to my neckline, his hands is pretty naughty too when it wander inside my shirt, over my ribs. 

"Jaehyun..." 

"Just so you know that I am not 'everyone', baby." 

He pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter