001

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 : BESTFRIEND  

 

YOOJIN  

I am not called Choi Yoojin for nothing if I can't handle a peak hours. Working in a cafe like this is a very tiring and mental especially peak hours because...imagine all the onion layers patient of mine is ripped during those hour? Pretty sure the customers would never come back. And yes. Managing my angers during work, especially with the arrogant and picky customers is such a 'job'. Someone would hate to agree with me. 

"Human is disgusting." 

There he is. The one and only Jung Jaehyun, handing me a cup of my favourite coffee. 

"You, are human, Jae." He huffed sassily as he pointed to me. 

"Me? Is a godly handsome human. You? A human so yeah, you are disgusting." 

If you think me and Jaehyun are like other bestfriend out there who gets chummy and soft with each other, I'm gonna smash that fantasy right now.

He, treat me like a ing WWE fighter. I am indeed quite boyish, with short hair and never wore anything pink and any bright colour except for yellow. An excuse for me to wear it with black jeans and Jaehyun called me a bee because of that. 

"Why am I even friends with you?" I rolled my eyes when he suddenly wrap his arm around my shoulder. 

"Hey! That hurts you know!" 

And he's quite sensitive. But I marked him as drama king. One thing about us. Eventhough we treat each other like we live in the WWE rings, he strangely, very prone to doing skinships with me. He always hold my hands whenever he wanted and he's always randomly giving me a hug. Not that I complained. 

As he's about to let me go, he stayed when the cafe is entered by a group of men. I chuckled because I can already predict what is gonna happen soon. 

"My sweetheart!" 

"Who is your sweetheart?" Jaehyun tighten his arms around my shoulder and that moment, I could feel my heartbeat increase and his scent suddenly make me nervous. 

"Jeez! Chill! I'm only greeting her, why are you always grumpy?" It's Taeyong, walking behind the counter to checked for the coffee stock. 

Taeyong is the owner of the cafe and he is one of Jaehyun's highschool friends. And the group of men consist of Johnny, Haechan, Mark and Doyoung. While Yuta is back there, in the kitchen. 

"Because you keep trying to distract her! How is she going to do her work because of you!" 

I growled and stomp on his Converse covered foot, almost mirroring mine, except he got the black and mine is blue. We could be mistaken as a couple if they didn't know us enough. 

"You are the one distracting and disturbing me!" 

Jaehyun is crouching down rubbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter