4: Both Heaven and Hell

Sanguine Villus (Living as a Vampire Prequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Y E R I

 

I never thought the final exam would be this...

 

The SSS rank we need to defeat...

 

Was a silver blob?!

 

"Are you kidding me?! A blob?!" I exclaimed in frustration once again.

 

The large box that tops a ten-story building is just a life-sized blob, why did they build a large cube for? To frighten us?!

 

Jimin did not fazed but rather observing the silver blob in front of us, her stare turned to glare and I went closer to her. "What's wrong, Jimin?" I asked before looking at the direction of where the blob is.

 

She kept quiet while glaring at the blob before the horn was sounded and some of the remaining contenders starts to attack the blob like it's lesser than them.

 

But then I saw how the silver blob moved and creates spikes from its body and shoots some of them, blood was spilled on the ground and...

 

Some contenders never get up from the ground...

 

"What the hell is going on...?" I muttered as I watched how the blob butchers another contender. This wasn't in the rules, killing is prohibited!

 

I turned to Jimin, "Ji-" I was going to say something when she starts to charges towards the blob. Is she crazy?! She's going to kill herself?!

 

My jelly legs turned sturdy as I have to defend Joy's junior and stop the blob from killing other contenders. " it!" I growled and starts running after Jimin.

 

Others starts running away from the blob, fearing their lives is at stake. But I can't let this murdering blob gets to the audience.

 

I saw Jimin unsheathes a weapon out of nowhere and jumps towards the blob, she's going to do an aerial attack. Then I get wristbands and it automatically turned into an upgraded combat gloves, all thanks to Wendy eonnie and Sandara sunbaenim!

 

Her attack took a hit on the blob before she grabbed Jimin by her foot and was going to smash her on the ground when she quickly sliced its tendrils off from the blob and caught her just in time before landing by my own two feet and put her down.

 

"Yah! Don't run off like that, you scared me the second you go charging towards the blob!" I scolded her.

 

"Something's not right the moment I look at that thing." Jimin muttered and looked down, "I'm sorry." She felt gloomy now. I think the scolding is too much I guess...

 

I sighed and pats her shoulder, "Apologize later. But now..." I turn around to face the blob that now starts to replicate itself as a humanoid figure.

 

"Let's kick this er's ." Then I fixed my gloves and crack my knuckles.

 

When the blob starts to form into a woman figure, I was shocked... This is not what I was expecting and rather not I'm gonna face...

 

The blob turned into our worst nightmare...

 

Boa...

 

My legs went jelly the moment I saw her again, the 9th Division, Taeyeon eonnie's group had a hard time to contain her. "You gotta be ing kidding me..." I muttered as I balled my fists more, that moment I was afraid to attack. She's the most dangerous SSS rank anomaly we ever faced, she may been defeated by Summer eonnie before but that doesn't mean she's dead.

 

Just how many times she had to die to be gone for good?!

 

I saw the doors were closed down and the system starts to announce the lockdown process, I looked at the audience where they ran off and saw Irene eonnie trying to find a way to rescue us. We need to buy their time before they could help us.

 

As the silver blob-turned-Boa was walking closer to us, I flicked my gloves which glowed an ominous purple light which enhanced the strength I need to hit the enemy. Then I looked at Jimin, "I'll attack her by the front, you observe where its weak point is. You understand?" I told her then she nodded before she unsheathed another set of blades out of nowhere.

 

Then I start to move forward and starts to attack the blob, it may be look like Boa but she's not the Boa from years ago. Its defenses starts to react on my punches and evaded before going on full offense that I need to dodge, its tendrils starts to get sharper every time it goes to attack me, Jimin needs to look for a way to defeat this blob so I need to focus on its front.

 

It gets distracted easily by the front so I need to pressure it more, however, unlike other pure half-bloods, I have many limitations in combats. But I have to buy some time, for Jimin and the others.

 

One tendril starts to break through my defenses and grazed my right arm, I got a little stunned that got me out of focus when its starts to go ballistic and makes its both limbs into a giant blade and starts making fast paced slashes around it. I tried punch it but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter