11: What happened to Karina?

Sanguine Villus (Living as a Vampire Prequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

J I M I N

 

Taking this escorting job really bores me, I just got escorted Eri or Giselle to the director and then the other two again. I really want to go on some assignments where I could make myself useful to others. But the director needs my assistance on something and I must obey.

 

We walked to the elevator where we escorted the other two girls who are avatars of ae, I stared at them through the reflection of the mirror before pushing the button where the director's office is. Eri seems curious about the existence of our facility but she dared not to touch anything as she told her that she was goign to behave around me.

 

Once we were on our floor, I start walking towards the director's room before opening the door to them. Letting the two students walk inside his office before bowing at the director, "Ah, are these the other avatars that Giselle spoke of?" He smiled before greeting the two girls in front of him.

 

Then when he sees the other female, he frowned and surprised. "You must be Kim Minjeong, daughter of Kim Jeonghun the founder of WNTR Industries."

 

Minjeong was surprised to know someone who knew her because of her father, "H-How did you know? Are you one of my father's friends?" She asked. He nodded a bit, "We're acquaintances, I'm friends with your mother, most of the time." he answered before prompting the two to sit. "Come sit, we need something to discuss."

 

"I didn't know you are involved with the whole Kwangya thing, sir." She told her before he grins, "Actually, someone named Naevis just sent me a message to find the avatars of ae, that's the three of you." Then he showed a video of the face of this Naevis with a message, for the director.

 

This is shhhkhkshhh-- N-Naevis-
Shhhkksk-whoever get this message-Shhhkkkksh
Please find ssskkkkshhhs-- avatars of sskhsssskkk-- ae.

 

"Naevis!" Ningning smiled widely and looked at Minjeong and Giselle, "That means she survived the destruction of Black Mamba!" She told us. But looking at Director Oh, he seemed to be upset, "Here is the problem though," Then he typed another video where Yeri unnie and me fought against the silver blob and the appearance of the said snake.

 

"The one you called 'Black Mamba' had hacked the system of our security and breached it, hacking the silver blob and the security countermeasures of the headquarters." He explained before looking at me, "Jimin, I'm assigning you to an investigation."

 

I quickly stand straight and nodded at him, "Sir." I obliged to respond before he continued. "Jimin will be the one leading this investigation, Kim Minjeong, Ning Yizhuo, and Uchinaga Aeri... You three will help Jimin in this investigation, the avatars will be the great help as well on tracking down the Black Mamba." He instructed before he typed something again in his laptop.

 

"But sir... I can handle this investigation alone." I told him but he sighed and responded quickly, "Jimin... I can't let any agent to go on individual work." He looked down and touches his temple. "I have lost Krystal and Leo in separate missions, as well as whole Girls' Generation in one night."

 

"Hold up--" Minjeong looked at the director, "Girls' Generation? As in, 'the' Girls' Generation! They are working here?!" She explained as she looked at me before looking back at the director. "I-I mean no disrespect, but-- you were saying that all of them went missing?" It appears that this small girl knows Girls' Generation, maybe she's a fan?

 

Director Oh nodded, "Yes, the Nation's Girl Group is indeed working for BBS and they are not just normal group of people." He responded which made Minjeong tilted her head, "Not just normal group of people...?" She muttered.

 

"They are vampires. They were recruited by Lee Sooman for a mission, tracking down Hyuna and her subordinates who makes illegal crimes and breaking the bond between humans and vampires." I explained as I crossed my arms as I looked at her, "Before you react something-- Yes, vampires exist. Any supernatural creatures exist here but still protected from the human world, they are not yet ready for them to exposed themselves to them." I quickly added.

 

Aeri nodded and touches her neck again, still remembering that I strangled her, proving that I am a half-blood. "Everything is possible to happen, there are many deaths on serial killings around Seoul that vampires are involved." The director told, "But I assigned Yeri and Joy for it to investigate while Irene and Seulgi are investigating Hyuna's whereabouts."

 

Then Ningning raises her hand, "A question... Who's Hyuna?" She asked. "Kim Hyuna is a illegitimate daughter of the once notorious and dangerous hybrid named Kwon BoA, she now had gone to be like her mother and brought terror upon humans and other creatures." He explained before leaning back to his chair, "I already told Wendy and Dr. Park to prepare something for your mission."

 

"Since you three are here and have known about this place, I would suggest not to tell it to everyone. Hunters had been tracking the headquarters down because they wanted to get rid of you and the other supernatural creatures." He told, "I'll also be preparing a dorm for the four of you."

 

"A dorm?" I looked back at the director with a surprised look, "I don't want to live with other people, director." I retorted. "Jimin, I won't force you to live in the dorm but whenever you feel terrible living in your own apartment, be my guest."

 

"Actually, a dorm will be nice." Aeri smiled with Ningning, "Will we get our own room?" She asked and he answered. "No, you'll be paired with a roommate."

 

"R-roommate?!" This surprised me more and groans softly. "You have to get to know each other, if you want to make the duration of your investigation faster, then you have to work as a team." he explained before looking at Minjeong, "I hope you don't mind living with them, Minjeong?" He asked her.

 

Minjeong took a moment to think before sighing and nodded, "Yeah, I guess so. I don't have anyone living at my home but myself so, yeah. But I'll be roommates with Ningning!" Her agreement made the dir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter