18: Strawberry Moon Hotel

Sanguine Villus (Living as a Vampire Prequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Since when did you know where we are?" Aeri asked at the three female she's closed to, "Say, Boss Soyeon got us a tip of where you are after you got ejected from the car." Momo told her. After what happened with Aeri, she told her about what happened in a few moments when she was alone inside the cabin she's in. They were seated in the last cabin where there are no people with them.

 

"Soyeon nee-san really knows where her teammates are, but why didn't she fetched me out of the headquarters?" She asked the three, "She's a bit infamous of killing vampires and other monsters, the underground society you're in seen her as a potential threat." Sana explained as she treated Aeri's wounds.

 

"I mean you don't need Soyeon to get her in the front, you can sneak past the security." Aeri suggested, but Mina shook her head. "The security there is more advanced than RHA has, I've done it gazillion times to breach their defenses but it seems someone's smarter than me could bypass the virus I inserted in their system and tracked me down." She huffed a bit.

 

Minjeong watched the Japanese women in front of her, "Winter almost fight them when I heard Momo's name from you, unnie. She almost blew my cover." She huffed before looking at her.

 

"We made sure you set out on the mission to get you out of here." Momo told her, "But by the looks of it, Minjeong told us you were possessed--"

 

"We're not possessed!" Minjeong and Winter retort in unison.

 

Then the cabin door opened, the three Japanese quickly unsheated their weapons at the person who came in. Ningning quickly raised her hands, "Woah woah woah! It's me! I was the one who called in the second cabin." She quickly told before the three put down their weapons, "I checked the whole train, it seems we're safe for now."

 

"So who's this Jimin that this little girl was talking about?" Momo asked.

 

Being called small at Minjeong seems to get her little nerves to show, "Jimin is our friend ever since I ended up in the BBS together with these two, even though she prefers to work alone, we wanted to help her as much as we can but Black Mamba-- the one who is pulling the strings, kidnapped her and we wanted to look for her." Aeri explained.

 

"Black Mamba? Sounds like someone we never knew." Mina uttered while rubbing her chin, "We never heard a name like that." Sana added with a shrug. "That's the whole point, no one knows of Black Mamba's existence until recently." Ningning explained as she's the only one who has the knowledge about what is their current situation, she walked closer to them.

 

"Since you three are Aeri's sisters, I think I can trust you with this information. We, the avatars of ae, came from the parallel world known as 'Kwangya'. We are the opposites of people's lives, we are created based on one's critical decision that could lead to either good or bad. Most of the avatars from Kwangya are normal people living in opposite lives from the real people here." She explained briefly, then looked at Aeri and Minjeong. "Winter, Giselle, Karina and I, were different from those ordinary avatars. We could make our own decisions without affecting the real person's decision in the real world."

 

"So, avatars... They are like our own version of characters in-- for example, in a video game?" Mina asked as her eyes slowly sparkles as she gets intrigued with what Ningning had stated, "Yes, but the reason why Black Mamba was here is because..." She then looked at all of them with the serious gaze. "She wanted Jimin's body to be her permanent vessel, corrupting Karina in the process."

 

Both Minjeong's and Aeri's eyes widen at the truth that Ningning told them, she kept it a secret since Naevis had told her beforehand that Black Mamba wanted to attain perfection and control over Kwangya and the real world. By doing so, Black Mamba isn't a complete avatar, she wanted Karina and Jimin's body to permanently take over.

 

"If this Black Mamba wanted Jimin's body, why she haven't made it sooner?" Sana asked, "Jimin is special, so as Karina. She was created differently from us, this is why she's our leader. She wanted to make sure Jimin is alone in her mission and she has no back up or such." Then she shook her head. "I don't know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter