1: Where Do We Start?

Sanguine Villus (Living as a Vampire Prequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Y E R I

 

 

This is the day of reckoning, the practices and trainings that I have been preparing for.

 

The SSS rank exams.

 

It is true that I was the last one who passed the S rank exams way back when I was only a kid, that was when I was a kid. I was caught in an accident, replaced half of my organs to a vampire donor whom I don't know it was and my parents were both agents in BBS.

 

What it BBS?

 

Well, it is Black Blood Society. An organization of vampires who chose to make peace with humans and other creatures, this is typically a more peaceful society of vampires. They are the good ones, and the bad ones you sometimes see in the movies... they are the rogue vampires.

 

Director Oh, the head of the Project Half-Blood, started to commenced when we heard that Taeyeon eonnie and the others are missing from their apartment. What happened to them?

 

Ever since the Catharine de Azul, the 'real' Seohyun eonnie shows up to us with a bunch of body doubles, everything seemed to have been fallen to a trap. Now the director has no choice but to impersonate our eonnies with them since they are the Nation's Girl Group. They don't want everyone to know that they are missing. And Director Oh has one final plan, he build us. A team of half-bloods to be the last line of defense when a great catastrophe came.

 

I always wanted to look for Taeyeon eonnie, she's my mentor, my teacher. I must find them!

 

But...

 

Where do we start?

 

Here I am, looking at the ceiling for God knows how long. It has been a few weeks since their disappearance, I wanted to know how they disappeared. The only clue is that, their apartment was a mess-

 

Like a tornado came in and ravaged the place, like Dorothy from Wizards of Oz. They disappeared without a trace.

 

Irene eonnie was in her room, studying and researching other cases that our superiors gave us. Wendy eonnie is in the kitchen, cooking our favorite foods while Seulgi eonnie and Joy are practicing their combat in the training room. While here, inside my very own room, laying on the bed, thinking and worrying how our other eonnies are missing. 

 

We're inside of our very own apartment, actually Wendy eonnie bought it rather than living in a bunker that Director Oh had recommended us but hey, we're living normally here whenever we weren't dispatched by the director or anyone.

 

Let's say, it's our rest week, we need to lay low for a while and do whatever we do before we are going to dispatch again with another mission.

 

I got up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter