I Like You

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few Hours Later

“Hmm Bona..” Eunseo stood in front of Bona. They were back at the apartment.

“Huh?”

“Can I hmm.. Borrow a coat?”

“Where’s your coat?”

“I just sent mine to the laundry.” Eunseo only brought one coat with her. The weather was a bit chilly outside. They were getting ready to go for the late night movie.

“Wait here..” Bona went to her closet. She brought out a grey coat.

“Can I have a black one instead?” Eunseo asked innocently.

“JUST WEAR IT!!!” Bona snapped. Surprisingly, she helped Eunseo with the coat.

“I don’t look good with greyyy..” Eunseo whined.

“There..” Bona fixed the coat on Eunseo. “You look hmm.. ho-.. hmm..”

“Ho...?”

“Hmm..”

“Ho...-t?” Eunseo smiled. “Hot?”

“No.”

“Ho...-?”

“HORRIBLE!!!”

 

At the cinema

Bona was standing beside Eunseo at the counter. The time was 11.45PM. They were looking at the ‘Now Showing’ movies’ list.

Eunseo on the other hand was munching on her popcorn. “Let’s go for ‘Friday the 13th’!”

“NO!!!” Bona yelled. “Hmm I don’t like scary movies.”

“It’s not even scary!”

“It is.”

During late night movies, the cinema would show several old famous movies. That’s why Eunseo loved to go during midnight, because according to her.. “New movies are CRAP!” She once said to Soobin.

“Hmm Exorcist then..” Eunseo looked at Bona.

“What is wrong with you!!” Bona hit Eunseo’s arm. “I hate scary movies!”

“Don’t hit me baby.” Eunseo said with her eyes still looking at the board.

Baby?

Bona then looked at Eunseo. She was looking at the side profile of the girl. She was blushing hard.

“Hmm stop blushing and pick one.” Eunseo suddenly blurted out.

CRAP!! “Hmm I hmm..”

“Don’t tell me you want to watch Twilight?!” Eunseo looked at Bona.

“What!! NO!!”

“Ohh thank God..” Eunseo rubbed her chest. “The movie is crap! CRAP I TELL YOUU! Vampires, really? Aliens are much cooler!!!”

“Yes Eunseo.. I heard you clearly..” Bona giggled.

“Okay! So.. What should we watch?” Eunseo suddenly put her arm around Bona’s shoulder.

Oh God..

OH GOD..

“Hmm.. Titanic.” Bona mumbled. She was blushing madly that time.

“Titanic??” Eunseo raised her brows. “Hmm, fine.” She agreed. “Can I hmm.. pay for the tickets?” Eunseo asked innocently.

“No. I’ll pay it.” Bona walked nearer to the counter.

“Wait.. Wait..” Eunseo grabbed Bona’s wrist. “You’ve paid a lot. Let me pay.”

“Keep your money.” Bona said.

“Pleaseeeeee..” Eunseo whined.

“Shhh..” Bona said. People were looking at them.

“Please Bonaaaa..”

“Shut upppp!” Bona whispered.

“Please let me payyyyyyyyyyy!”

“Ma’am, just let the girl pay!” The girl from the counter said.

“ALRIGHT!!” Bona exclaimed.

“I love you.” Eunseo smiled.

You love me?

“2 tickets for Titanic.” Eunseo said. “Hmm she’s the one who wants to watch this. I actually don’t enjoy tragic love story..” She was making small talks with the girl at the cashier.

“How cute..” The girl said.

“Yeah I know I am.” They were giggling with each other.

“Can you please hurrrry up!!” Bona exclaimed while crossing her arms. Stop giggling with another woman!!

“Here you go..” The girl handed Eunseo the tickets. “Enjoy the movie with your girlfriend!” The girl smiled.

“Oh thank you! I will.” Eunseo smiled.

Girlfriend??

Bona was blushing too much that night.

“Where’s my popcorn??” Eunseo looked around.

“Where did you put it??”

“WHERE’S MY POPCORN?!” Eunseo started to freak out.

“Calm down. It’s just a popcorn!” Bona giggled. You’re just so adorable. “Come here..” Bona dragged Eunseo to the snack counter.

“One large popcorn.” Bona smiled as she bought Eunseo another one to replace for her missing popcorn.

“Thanks.” Eunseo mumbled.

“Are you okay now??” Bona asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay, let’s go.” Bona held Eunseo’s arm while walking.

“Bona..”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t know why... but I’m happy.” Eunseo smiled as she looked at Bona. They were walking to the cinema.

I’m happy too. “You’re happy?” Bona was trying hard not to blush again.

“Yep. How long have we known each other?” Eunseo asked.

“Hmm a few days I guess.”

“You’re good. A stranger never makes me happy.” Eunseo smiled as they entered the cinema.

“I’m still a stranger to you??” Bona raised her brows.

“Yep. A beautiful, hot stranger.” Eunseo giggled.

“Hmm am I still.. hmm a nobody to you?”

“Still? When did I say you’re a nobody??”

“You did.” Bona mumbled.

“I did??” Eunseo asked again. “I’m so sorry.. maybe I was mad at you or something that time..”

“So am I a nobody to you?”

“Of course not.” They took a seat next to each other. “You’re a somebody.” Eunseo smiled. “More than a somebody.” She patted Bona’s lap.

Again, Bona was blushing madly. But thank God, the lights were already off.

“Bona.. Sorry if you see me falling asleep.” Eunseo whispered.

“Don’t fall asleep.” Bona said seriously.

“I said ‘if’. IF Bona.”

“Don’t fall asleep.” Bona rubbed Eunseo’s lap.

“IF!”

“Okay stop it. I wanna watch this.”

 

Jack: “Don’t do it.”

Rose: “Stay back! Don’t come any closer!“

Jack: ”Come on, just give me your hand. I’ll pull you back over.”

Rose: “No, stay where you are! I mean it! I’ll let go!”

 

“Oh God! Just take his hand!!” Eunseo snapped slowly on her seat. She was lying flat on her seat. She was acting as if she never had watched the movie.

Bona on the other hand was smiling to herself.

 

Jack: “No, you won’t.“

Rose: “What do you mean, ‘No, I won’t?’ Don’t presume to tell me what I will and will not do, you don’t know me!”

Jack: “Well, you would’ve done it already.”

Rose: “You’re distracting me! Go away!”

Jack: “I can’t. I'm involved now. You let go, and I’m, I’m gonna have to jump in there after you.”

Rose: “Don’t be absurd. You'd be killed!”

Jack: “I'm a good swimmer. Don’t worry.”

 

“Urghhh!” Eunseo groaned.

“Shh..” Bona looked at her.

“Aish.. Rose, just take my hand instead!” Eunseo lifted her hand. Bona just let out a soft giggle.

“Are you a good swimmer?” Bona teased.

“Does your apartment have a swimming pool?” They were whispering with each other.

“Sure.” Bona grabbed some popcorn from Eunseo’s.

“Let’s go swim then!” Eunseo sat straightly.

“I don’t swim.”

“You can take my hand..” Eunseo smiled.

“I don’t trust you.” Bona said.

“You’re boring.” Eunseo laid her back at the seat.  “I’m sleeping. Bye.” She said as she closed her eyes.

DON’T SLEEP! WATCH THIS WITH ME!! “Yah. Don’t sleep!” Bona softly rubbed Eunseo’s lap.

“I’m tired. Can you wake me up when the ship hits the ice?” Eunseo said innocently.

“No.”

 

The next 2 hours..

Old Rose: 1,500 people went into the sea when Titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating nearby, and only one came back. One. Six were saved from the water. Six, out of 1,500. Afterward, the 700 people left in the boats had nothing to do but wait... wait to die, wait to live, wait for an absolution, which would never come.

 

“Oh God.. This is just sad..” Eunseo mumbled. “I just couldn’t imagine if I’m in that position..” Eunseo continued. “Hmm..” She then turned to look at Bona. “YAH!!” She elbowed Bona’s arm.

“Huh? W-what..” Bona sat straightly.

“WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING!!!”

“I’M NOT SLEEPING!!”

“YES YOU ARE!”

“No.. I’m…”

“SHH!! I wanna watch this!!” Eunseo interrupted. “And don’t sleep!”

 

After few minutes..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter