The Boss of Me

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seola’s Apartment

Ms. Seola was lying on her bed with the TV on, while marking her students’ papers.

“Hmm this girl is brilliant..” She mumbled. She was actually marking Eunseo’s paper.

“Who?” Soobin appeared out from the covers. “Is it me?” She smiled as she kissed her girlfriend’s arm.

“Not you of course.” Seola smiled back. “It’s your friend.” Seola looked at Soobin who started to pout.

“How mean..” Soobin mumbled as she went back inside the covers.

Seola just chuckled. She put down Eunseo’s paper on the table beside her bed and went inside the covers with Soobin. “Baby..” She back hugged her. Her young girlfriend didn’t even respond to her. “Come on..” Seola hugged her even more tightly.

“GoGetHerIfYouLikeHerThatMuch..” Soobin mumbled.

Seola just let out a soft laugh. “What are you talking about..” She was planting soft kisses on Soobin’s back. Oh yeah, they were that time.

“You’re brilliant too Soobin.”

“Hmm..”

“You may not be as brilliant as her in class..” Seola pressed her body on top of Soobin’s.

“Go away.” Soobin mumbled.

“But no one can beat you in bed..” Seola said seductively. Soobin was still pouting. Their faces were just inches away. “You’re just too cute.” She went for Soobin’s lips.

Both of them had officially been together for 5 months now although they knew each other for almost 2 years already. Both of them were keeping their feelings from each other for the past one year. Too shy to make a move. Soobin was the one who took the lead.

 

One year ago

“I have to do this.” Soobin mumbled to herself.

Both of them had been spending time with each other every day after class. Her lecturer would buy her a drink and they would talk for hours. Of course, at first they decided to meet in order to discuss about study, but then it got carried away. They started to get to know each other.

Both of them were giving hints but none of them wanted to make a move. “She’s your student Seola! You can’t date your student!!” Seola thought to herself.

“She’s your lecturer Soobin!! Hmm.. What’s wrong with dating your own lecturer?” Soobin thought to herself. She just couldn’t help it anymore. Seeing Seola everyday in class just made her craving for the girl even more.

“She’s always so hot..” Soobin once drooled in class.

“Soobin? Is there something wrong?” Seola always called her by nickname in class. She would always give Soobin, her pretty cool smile.

“STOP IT!!” Soobin exclaimed slowly at her seat. She just couldn’t stand with that particular smile anymore.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” Eunseo looked at her weirdly.

So, she decided to confess. She waited until the end of the class.

“I’ll see everyone tomorrow.” Seola ended the class. “Soobin, can you please help me with this?” She smiled.

“I know you have feelings for me too!!” Soobin mumbled to herself. Soobin helped Seola with all the books. Both of them went to Seola’s office.

“Why are you so quiet today?” Seola asked worriedly.

“Hmm.. I hmm..”

“Yes?”

“Are you going back home after this?” Soobin asked.

“Hmm yeah.”

“I’ll walk you to the car.” Soobin said.

“You don’t have to.” Seola held Soobin’s cheek.

STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!

“I’ll see you tomorrow okay?”

“Ms. Seola.” Soobin called her lecturer.

“Yes. Is there something bothering you?” Seola really looked worried. “You know you can tell me anything.”

“I hmm.. I..” Soobin stuttered. Her hands were sweating.

“Park Soobin, you’re scaring me.”

“I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOUUU!!!” Soobin finally blurted it out.

Seola was so shocked she didn’t know how to react.

Soobin was waiting for her. “Please say something..” Soobin mumbled. She knew at that point her heart was going to get crushed.

“Get in the car.” Seola said seriously.

“Huh?”

“Park Soobin, get in the car now.” Seola muttered again.

Soobin just quickly went to the passenger’s seat. Seola drove away the car. They were in silent for almost 15 minutes.

Seola then stopped her car near a parking lot. She then turned to Soobin. Soobin was looking down, too scared and nervous to even say anything.

“Soobin, look at me.” Seola said seriously. Soobin nervously turned her head to look at her lecturer. HER LECTURER.

But she was so shocked when Seola suddenly leaned in for a kiss on her lips. Seola then wrapped her arms around Soobin’s neck. Both of them were completely out of their mind.

After a few minutes of kissing, both of them finally released themselves from each other’s lips. Soobin was pretty much in dazed.

She could see that Seola was blushing like hell. “Ithinki’minlovewithyoutoo..” Seola mumbled shyly.

Yay!

So there they were in bed with each other. They were trying their very best to keep the relationship as secret as possible.

“I’ll wait for you..” Seola once said to Soobin. She wanted Soobin to finish her masters first then they would officially declare themselves as a couple.

“Are you sure? You’re not getting younger you know..” Soobin joked. Age difference was not a problem for them. Seola didn’t really care about it. Soobin would be turning 27 same as Eunseo and Seola on the other hand would be turning 31.

“I love youuu Ms. Seola..” Soobin smiled. She loves calling Seola with the ‘Ms’ when they were in bed together.

“I love you more.”

“Get back to your marking..” Soobin said.

“Why? You don’t want me?” Seola said with her aegyo.

“Of course I want to. But looking at you marking with no clothes on, is just too good.” Soobin giggled.

 

Back to Eunseo

“Urghh..” She just arrived in front of Bona’s apartment building. She was carrying a big bag full of books and another small luggage full with her clothes. Apparently books were far more important for her.

She went into the lift. “Oh God.. Please give me the courage to help me get through these few days to come..” She said to herself.

*DING

“Urghh..” She carried both of her heavy bags to Bona’s apartment. She then rang the bell to the apartment.

*DING DONG

“You.” Bona said as she opened the door. “I told you 9PM.” Bona crossed her arm. It was 9.05 that time.

I’m just 5 minutes late!! “Are you going to let me in?” Eunseo asked. “I’m tired.” She really needed to sleep. She slept for only 4 hours in 2 days.

Bona then opened the door wider to make way for the younger girl. Eunseo was hoping that Bona would offer her some help. But yeah.. Sadly no.

“I told you 9PM..” Eunseo imitated Bona’s voice when she passed by in front of Bona while struggling with her bags.

“Excuse me??”

Eunseo rolled her eyes.

“You’ll be sleeping here.” Bona guided her to the guest room.

“Thank God..” Eunseo mumbled to herself.

“Huh?” Bona turned to look at her.

“I thought you’re going to let me sleep in the living room or something.” She yawned.

DO YOU THINK I’M THAT BAD?! “You can sleep at the living room if you want.” Bona said coldly with a straight face.

“Huh?”

“What time is your class tomorrow?” Bona asked seriously.

“8.30.” Eunseo answered.

“Fine.”  Bona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter