It does Burn

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ehemm..” Bona cleared in front of Eunseo.

“Huh?” Eunseo lifted her head and closed the book that she was reading. “Hey.. you’re here!” She smiled as she stood up from the ground.

“What are you doing here?” Bona said coldly.

“I want to go grocery shopping with you!”

“I told you I don’t want you here.” Bona said, still coldly, as she walked to the driver’s seat.

What is wrong with you today? “You always want me around!!” Eunseo exclaimed as she quickly went to the passenger’s seat.

“Not today.” Bona muttered. “Now get out of the car.” She said.

“Where do you expect me to go then?” Eunseo asked back.

“Go wherever you like. The bookstore, the bakery.. whatever. I don’t care..”

“What is wrong with you?” Eunseo asked. She was still pretty much clueless.

“Nothing’s wrong with me.” Bona mumbled in a low tone.

“If I did or said anything that bothers you.. Please do tell me..” Eunseo said.

“...”

“I can’t stand seeing you’re mad at me.” Eunseo mumbled.

Huh? “What did you say?” Bona asked again.

“I can’t stand seeing you’re mad at me.” Eunseo repeated again.

“...”

“Well, I guess you clearly don’t want me now.” Eunseo mumbled as she opened the door. She was about to leave the car when..

“Eunseo.. wait.” Bona tugged her shirt. Eunseo then looked at her. “Get back in the car..”

“I thought you didn’t want me? I’ll see you back at the apartment.”

Of course I want you here.. Bona said nothing, as she looking up at the taller girl.

Eunseo tried to go out of the car. But Bona was still tugging on her shirt and her gripped was somehow strong.

“Yah! Bona! You’ll rip my shirt!!” Eunseo exclaimed.

“Get back in the car.”

Eunseo slid back to the passenger’s seat. “I know you wouldn’t leave me.” She smirked. “You love having me around..” She giggled as she teased the older girl beside her.

“Okay. Get out of the car.”

“W-what??” Eunseo’s eyes got widened.

*RING *RING *RING

“Hey..” Bona answered her phone. She answered the phone while looking at Eunseo. “GET OUT!” She mouthed to Eunseo. But Eunseo shook her head continuously.

“Hey, where are you now?”

“I’m in the car right now. Can I call you back later?”

“Wait wait, are you with Eunseo?”

“Yes Minhyuk. I’m with her right now.” Bona said seriously.

“I didn’t know you offered her a place to stay. Dawon told me!” Minhyuk giggled.

“Minhyuk, can I call you back later?? Byeee..” Bona said. She was somehow felt awkward talking about Eunseo in front of the person itself.

“KIM JIYEON DON’T YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME!!”

“Minhyuk, I’ll-” Bona didn’t manage to finish her line when she felt her phone got snatched away from her ear. “What the..”

“HEEEY MINHYUK!!” Eunseo said excitedly.

“Hey Eunseo..” Minhyuk giggled. “Wait, where are you girls going??” He asked in a teasing tone.

“GIVE ME BACK THE PHONE!!” Bona tried to grab her phone back.

“SHHH!!!” Eunseo slapped Bona’s hand.

“AWWWW!!!” She screamed.

“GIRLS WHAT HAPPENED??” Minhyuk exclaimed through the phone.

“She’s tough, Minhyuk. How can you stand her all this time?!” Eunseo looked at Bona. The girl was rubbing her slapped hand. Minhyuk just laughed over the line. “Anyways, since she loves having me around so muchhh, we’re going grocery shopping togetherrrr!!” Eunseo said excitedly.

Bona was somehow blushing to herself. Yah, when will she ever let that go!!!

“WOW!! SHE NEVER LOVES SPENDING TIME WITH ME! In fact, she never really loves spending time with anyone..” Minhyuk was pretty much amazed. “Good job Eunseo.”

“Yeah.. no one can resist me.” Eunseo smiled as she looked at Bona.

Bona was glaring at her annoyingly. “Yah! Are you done?!” She snapped.

“So are you two going to spend time together tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow?”

“It’s Saturday! Of course she’ll be off work during weekend.” Minhyuk said excitedly. He was actually excited for Bona. His friend never really had someone to spend time with apart from all her ex-fiancés.

“Oh yeah!” Eunseo slapped her forehead. She was so into studying that she forgot the days. “What does she usually do on a weekend?”

“ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME??!!”

“Aishh. Shut up will you? I can’t hear him properly!!” Eunseo snapped.

“Just give me back MY PHONE!!”

“2 minutes! 2 minutes!” Eunseo showed a 2 with her fingers.

You two are really something.. Minhyuk smiled secretly. “Hmm.. She usually just locks herself in the apartment.”

“What? She must really have a sad life.” Eunseo said. Then she looked at Bona. “YOU.” She mouthed.

“I DON’T HAVE A SAD LIFE!!”

“Yep she pretty much does..” Minhyuk said over the line. “Go out and have fun with her!!” He said before they ended the call.

“Here.” Eunseo handed the phone back.

“DON’T YOU SNATCH MY PHONE AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!”

“Calm down will you..”

Bona then hit the pedal as they made their way to the grocery store. They were both in silent.

“I thought you wanted me to get out of the car?” Eunseo mumbled.

“I did want you out.” Bona said.

“But you love having me around~..” Eunseo smiled.

Bona suddenly made an emergency break again.. and yeah, Eunseo hit her head again..

“AAAWWWWWWW!!!” Eunseo had the loudest scream ever. It was so loud that it literally went straight into Bona’s ears and travelled through her brain. Bona somehow felt like her brain was numb.

Eunseo bent down her body to her lap as she pressed her head with both of her hands. “It hurts, Bona..” She mumbled slowly.

Bona looked at the girl. Okay. Was it too much?

Her hands were somehow trying to rub Eunseo’s back trying to calm her down, but she was resisting it.

“Why didn’t you wear your seatbelt..” Bona asked in a soft voice.

“Why are you doing this to me..” Eunseo mumbled as her voice started to crack. She knew Bona did it on purpose.

Is she crying?? CRAP! Bona started to freak out.

Eunseo was still bending down to her lap.

“I’m hmm..” Bona was really freaking out.

“It hurts..” Eunseo sobbed.

“Look, I’m sorry Eunseo..” Bona softly rubbed Eunseo’s back as she tried to check on Eunseo.

Meanwhile, Eunseo’s hands were still on her bumped head with her face burying on her lap.

“Eunseo..” Bona held Eunseo’s body and tried to lift her up. She could still hear on Eunseo’s sobbing. “Eunseo please..” She grabbed her tightly and forced her to land her back on the seat. Eunseo quickly covered her face with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter