Let Me Go

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that Day

Back In Korea

“Eunseo, care to explain?” Seola called for Eunseo in front of the class.

“I want to, but I’m not really sure what the answer is.” Eunseo scratched her head.

“No harm in trying, sweetie.” Seola smiled.

Soobin then immediately looked at her girlfriend who was standing in front of the lecture hall. “Why is she calling you sweetie?!” She whispered to Eunseo.

“Oh, I’m her favorite.” Eunseo smiled before she stood up.

Soobin rolled her eyes.

“I think if you refer to line 231..” Eunseo showed the line on the book. “You can see that there’s a dramatic irony going on..”

“Good job.” Seola nodded her head. “Did you guys find it?” She turned to look at her class as she walked to the students’ seats.

“No.” Everyone mumbled.

Seola then stood beside her girlfriend.

Soobin was still searching for whatever Eunseo said just now. She then felt a hand was rubbing her back. She looked up and saw it was her lecturer’s hand.

“NO??!! I just said it! It’s on line 231!!” Eunseo snapped in front of the class.

“Wait, do you even know what is a dramatic irony??” Seola asked.

“No..” Everyone responded.

She then wrote something on Soobin’s book.

“Come on guys..” Seola said. “You are in a post graduate level!!” She snapped. “Is there anyone here who knows what a dramatic irony is?” Seola went to the front of the class.

“Dramatic irony is..”

“OTHER THAN YOU EUNSEO.” Seola interrupted the girl. “Soobin?” She then signaled her hand to the book that was in front of Soobin.

Soobin looked down at her book. “Dramatic Irony is where the audience perceives something that a character in the literature does not know.” She read Seola’s handwriting.

“Very good. Very good Park Soobin.” Seola grinned at her.

Soobin that time had a wide smile too. That was the very first time Seola ever said something like that to her in class. They were smiling to each other.

“Eheeeeemm.” Eunseo cleared as she looked at her lecturer.

“Ohh! Sorry Eunseo.. please continue.”

 

Back in LA (watchout earphones user)

“How could you do this to me!!!” Bona screamed to her mother in the living room. They just got back from the lunch with Mrs. Kim’s friends.

“What?!” Mrs. Kim asked back innocently.

“How can you tell them that wedding is still on!!!” Bona was still screaming her heart out.

“I thought you weren’t serious on cancelling it..” Mrs. Kim was still with her innocent face.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!” Both Bona and Yeoreum snapped in English. Yeoreum was there with them that time.

“I told you! I’m in love with someone else!!” Bona snapped. “I will not go through any weddings!!!” She screamed again.

Yeoreum was closing her ears with both hands since Bona’s voice was very high-pitched.

“Kim Jiyeon.. can you please be a bit realistic..”

“Realistic of what??” Bona asked back angrily.

“You’ll be 30 in a few months.. and I want someone stable and capable in taking care of you..” Mrs. Kim explained worriedly. She wanted the best for her daughter just like any other mother in the world. “And I don’t think that girlfriend of yours is capable.” She continued.

“I DON’T CARE!!” Bona exclaimed. Yeoreum was listening to both of them intently.

“And same goes for you Yeoreum..” Her mother pointed at her.

“What?! Dayoung IS CAPABLE IN EVERYTHINGG!!” She snapped as she stood up. “She’s one of the best lawyers in townnnn!!” Yeoreum snapped again.

“Okay. You go! Let me rest for awhile.” Bona mumbled in English to her sister as she took a seat on the couch. She was tired with all the yelling.

“You don’t even know her mum!!” Yeoreum continued but then Bona stood up from the couch.

“YESS! YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW EUNSEOOO!!” Bona joined her sister.

“Okayy! One daughter at a time!!” Mrs. Kim pressed her forehead.

 

Back in Korea

“Okay class is dismissed! I’ll see you next week okay!” Seola smiled to her class. Then she saw her girlfriend came running to her. “Slow down Soobin..” She said formally since there were still students in class.

“Thank you.” Soobin mouthed.

Seola gave her a smile as a return. They waited for all the students to leave the class except for Eunseo. The giant was with her phone as she waited for Soobin. They wanted to go for breakfast after class.

“You’ll have to pay me back tonight..” Seola smirked as she leaned closely to Soobin.

“Huh? Tonight? You’re done with your period?”

“Yes baby.. I can’t wait to have you in me.” Seola started to flirt with her girlfriend.

“GODDDDDD!!! PLEASEE THIS IS A PUBLICC PLACEEEEEE!!!!” Eunseo yelled from her seat.

 

Back in LA (still noisy)

“DAD COME HOME NOWWW!!” Yeoreum screamed on the phone. She decided to call her father since her father knew everything about her and Dayoung.

“Huh? I’m on a meeting right now honey.” Mr. Kim said over the line.

“WE NEED YOU HOME NOOWW!” Bona interrupted as she snatched the phone away from Yeoreum.

“What exactly is happening there??” Mr. Kim asked weirdly.

“It’s mom!!”

“Give the phone to your mother!” He said.

“Can you just please come home now??” Mrs. Kim said to him.

“Fine.. fine.. Give me 15 minutes..” He said before he ended the call.

“Why do you have to make things hard on us?” Bona asked.

“Because I care for you!!” Mrs. Kim snapped. “I want both of you to be happyyy!!!” She continued.

“BUT WE ARE HAPPY NOWW!!” Both of them said simultaneously before looking at each other.

“Wow, we do think alike huh.” Yeoreum giggled.

“You will ruin my life if you want me to go through with the wedding..” Bona sighed.

 

Back in Korea

“What do you want to eat?” Soobin asked Eunseo.

“Huh? I don’t know. Whatever..” She replied.

“Hey, are you okay??”

“Huh? Of course I am. Why?”

“Hmm I don’t know, you seem different..”

They continued walking to the university’s cafe for breakfast since the time was 10 in the morning. They just finished the first class which was Seola’s. After the first class they had a 3 hours gap before the next class.

“If you don’t mind, can my girlfriend join us for breakfast in half an hour?” Soobin giggled.

Eunseo nodded. “Sure. Where is she now?”

“Oh lecturer’s meeting at the staff room. But she’ll try to get out of it.”

“So everything has been going on great with you huh?”

“Yeaah.. She’s the best.” Soobin smiled. “How about you? When will I ever see you with someone..” She put her arm around Eunseo’s shoulder.

“Hmm.. I am with someone now.”

“What? Really??” Soobin’s eyes just got bigger. “Is he someone in class?!” She asked.

“No.” Eunseo shook her head. “It’s a SHE.”

“Wow!!” Soobin was pretty much excited with the news. “Can I meet her??”

“She’s not around right now.. but yeah sure.”

“What’s her name?” Soobin went all excited.

“Bona.” Eunseo smiled. “Or Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon.”

“Her name is pretty.” Soobin smiled.

Eunseo returned her smile. “Yeah.”

 

A few hours later…

“So are we done now?” Mr. Kim said to all 3 women of his. “Darling?” He looked at his wife.

“How can you be so calm about this?!!” She snapped at her husband.

“I just want them to be happy..” Mr. Kim sighed. “Can I go nowww?” He whined.

“But she will suffer later!!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed.

“No she won’t, mother.” Yeoreum said since Mrs. Kim was still referring to the wedding.

“I don’t want to get married and that is final!” Bona said. That was the 10th time she said that line that evening. “Please mum.. I’m begging you.. I’ll do whatever you want, but please I don’t want to get married to him..” Bona pleaded.

“Yeobo.. please..” Mr. Kim looked at his wife.

“I want you to stay and help your father here. HERE IN LA!” Suddenly Mrs. Kim blurted out.

“WHAT??!” Bona stood up from the couch.

“Hmm.. I do need a bit of a help here..” Mr. Kim agreed.

“WHAT? DAD! NOOOO!!” Bona protested. Yeoreum just didn’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter