What a Lover

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few minutes earlier..

“I’ll come and see you before I leave okay..” Bona mumbled before she kissed Eunseo on the lips.

After the kiss, Bona hugged the girl tightly. As her favorite kind of affection, after tiptoeing she then kissed Eunseo’s neck several times. But Eunseo didn’t even say anything.

“Baby.. Say something..” Bona mumbled on Eunseo’s neck with a hand softly rubbing on her back.

“As much as I want you with your family..” Eunseo started to talk after Bona released the hug. “I’m scared..”

“Scared of what?” Bona asked confusedly.

“I’m scared if you decided to go on with the marriage and get married instead.” Eunseo mumbled in a low tone.

“What are you talking about??” Bona’s voice became a bit higher. “I told you, I’m in love with you! There’s no one else that can make me feel like this!!” Bona was a bit mad.

“I’m sorry.” Eunseo was looking down on her hands.

“I’ll be there just to make sure that my sister is fine, and I’ll also do some explanation to my family, okay?” Bona’s voice was a bit calmer. “I won’t be long there. I don’t want to be away from you too long, Eunseo.” Bona continued.

“...”

“I’ll come back for you. I promise.” Bona said softly as she held Eunseo’s hand that was on her lap.

I promise..

 

Back to KiBbo

Bona arrived at the cafe 15 minutes later and spotted Kihyun was already inside with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“Hey..” Kihyun smiled as he stood from the chair and hugged Bona tightly. “I miss you in bed last night..” He said before he kissed Bona.

Bona quickly pulled off from the kiss and took a seat in front of him. “I need to talk to you about something.” She said seriously.

“Waittt, what are you wearing???” Kihyun asked with a frown as he looked at Bona.

“Huh?”

Bona was actually wearing Eunseo’s clothes. She was wearing Eunseo’s faded black shirt and also her denim jeans. She looked slightly different since she never actually wore something that looked so casual. And to add up, she was wearing Eunseo’s flip flop.

“I don’t like what you’re wearing Jiyeon!” Kihyun said. He was still frowning. Yoo Kihyun was a type of guy that loved to look professional and smart. And she wanted Bona to be like that too.

Aish, like I care what you like.. “Kihyun, I really have something important to tell you.” Bona quickly went back to the topic.

“Before that, our flight will be in 5 hours.” Kihyun said as he took a sip on his coffee.

Bona quickly looked at her watch. The time was 9.15AM. No! Eunseo’s classes finish at 2.30!! “Why didn’t you ask me first before you booked the ticket??” She snapped.

“Wait.. Slow down.. What is wrong with you??”

“Reschedule the time.” Bona said seriously.

“Did I do something wrong Kim Jiyeon??” Kihyun asked curiously. He felt like his fiancé was different since the past few days.

“No. It’s not you.” Bona said. “It’s me.”

“Huh? Okay.. I don’t get it.”

“I don’t know how to say this.”

“Okay.. You’re scaring me.” Kihyun held the girl’s hands. But Bona quickly pulled her hands away from the table. “What the..” He somehow could sense what Bona was about to tell him.

“I’m sorry Kihyun..”

“You’re kidding right??”

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry..” Bona didn’t dare to look straight to Kihyun’s eyes. She felt guilty for doing that to Kihyun since he was a great guy.

“Unbelievable. Are you aware that our wedding is just 3 weeks away??” Kihyun’s voice became a bit higher.

“Yes.” Bona said as she finally lifted her head to look at him.

“Look, I know that you’re scared and maybe that you’re nervous..”

“I’m not scared and I’m not nervous.” Bona said firmly. “I just don’t think that this is the right thing to do. You deserve someone better.”

“But you are the one for me!!”

“No Kihyun, I don’t want to lead you into something that is a lie.” Bona said. “We will not be happy if we go through with this marriage.”

“Is there someone else?” Kihyun suddenly blurted out.

“...”

“Is there someone else Jiyeon?!”

“That is not important right now.”

“ANSWER ME!!” Kihyun shouted.

“Okay I appreciate if you slow down your voice!” Bona snapped slowly.

“Please.. I need to know. Is there someone else..” Kihyun begged.

“No.” Bona lied. She didn’t want Kihyun to know because it wouldn’t make any difference if he knew or not.

“Then.. what’s the problem..” Kihyun pleaded. “I’m in love with you..” He begged again. “Don’t do this to me..”

“Please. Don’t make this hard on me.” Bona said. “It’s just that we’re not meant to be.”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this to me..”

“I hope we can still be friends.” Bona mumbled looking down.

“Does your mother know?” Kihyun said seriously.

“I’ll tell her personally when we reach home.”

“I want to be there when you tell her.”

“Huh?”

“Yes, you heard me. I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN YOU TELL HER!!”

 

That Afternoon

In the Lecture Hall

“Hey..”

“Hmm..” Eunseo looked at her tiny friend, Soobin.

“Are you okay?” Soobin asked.

“I’m fine. Why?”

“I don’t know. You’ve been spacing out since morning.”

“I'm just tired I guess. I stayed all night working on the thesis.. That’s all.” Eunseo lied. (Author’s Note: Oh really Eunseo? Haha)

“Where are all the drafts??!!” Ms. Seola’s loud voice was echoed through the lecture hall. She sounded a bit mad. “I told you yesterday that I want every each and one of you to submit your first draft!!!” She yelled again.

“What’s wrong with her?” Eunseo whispered to Soobin who was sitting beside her nervously.

“Period.” Soobin whispered back. “This morning.” She continued.

“Ooohh.” Eunseo chuckled.

“EUNSEO AND SOOBIN! WHERE ARE YOUR DRAFTS??”

Eunseo quickly stood up and went in front of the class to submit her paper.

“YOU??” Seola looked at Soobin.

“Huh?” Soobin looked back innocently at Seola.

“Your draft Park Soobin!”

Crap! Soobin didn’t do her draft. Everyone’s eyes were on her. This was the first time Seola did that to her in class.

“You didn’t do your draft??” Eunseo whispered slowly as soon as she walked back to her chair. Soobin shook her head.

“SEE ME AFTER CLASSS!!” Seola shouted. “CLASS IS DISMISSEDDDD!!!”

“Did you do anything wrong to her?” Eunseo asked Soobin again.

“NO!!” Soobin answered back. “I hate it when she gets her period!!!” She exclaimed. “She’s always like thissss!!! Let’s go!” Soobin said as she grabbed Eunseo’s hands.

“W-wait, I thought she wanted to see you??”

“Heh.. Just let her be. I’m not in a mood for her right now.” Soobin said. They were already at a cafe near to the university. “How’s everything?”

“Hmm.. nothing much.” Eunseo said before she took a big bite on her muffin.

Soobin noticed that Eunseo kept on looking at her phone. “Are you waiting for someone??” She asked weirdly.

“Huh? Hmm no.” Eunseo lied. She was hoping to see Bona at the front gate of her university after class, but sadly there was no sign of the girl.

*RING *RING *RING *RING

“Hey.. I haven’t seen you play tennis in a while..” Soobin ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter