Let Her Go

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RRR *RRR *RRR

The alarm was ringing but the couple was still sleeping on the couch.

“Urghh..” Soobin rubbed her eyes. “Seola..” She mumbled sleepily. The alarm was ringing loudly from the bedroom. “Baby..” She patted Seola’s hands that were hugging her by her waist.

“Hmm..” Seola mumbled while her eyes were still closed.

“Please switch it off!!” Soobin groaned as she covered her ears.

“Wait here..” Seola rubbed Soobin’s arm. She walked to the bedroom sleepily and switched the thing off. Then walked back to the living room and climbed back on the couch. “Let’s go back to sleep.” She kissed Soobin’s cheek.

“What about class?” Soobin asked.

“Screw class. Let’s just stay home.” Seola said as she closed her eyes back.

“You’re just awesome.” Soobin smiled. That day was the 2nd time in a row Seola canceled her morning class.

 

Back to Eunseo

“WHAT?!!” Eunseo was already on her new bike when she received a text from her friend.

From: Soobin – “CLASS IS CANCELED. WE DECIDED TO STAY IN BED.”

“This is just wrong..” Eunseo mumbled slowly after she read the text. She decided to call her friend.

*RING *RING *RING

“Can I call you back later? I wanna sleep.” Soobin said as she yawned.

“Put your irresponsible girlfriend on the line!” Eunseo said.

“What did you just say??” Soobin asked back in a disbelief tone.

“Huh? I-I mean put Ms. Seola on the line. I need to talk to her.” Eunseo didn’t even realize that she just called her lecturer ‘irresponsible’.

“Yes Eunseo..” Seola answered the phone.

“Ms. Seola! Can you please give me 5 solid reasons why you canceled the class?”

“Huh? Son Eunseo.. Please cut me some slack..” Seola sighed.

“What slack? You canceled the class yesterday too!!” Eunseo exclaimed.

“I worked late last night.. I’m exhausted.” Seola whined.

“Baby, give me the phone!” Soobin snatched the phone away. “Eunseo! Go to the library or something! WE NEED TO SLEEP!” She said before she ended the call.

“Aishh..” Eunseo looked at her phone. She then stared at her new bike. “I miss youuuuu!” She whined as she hugged the bicycle. Actually she missed her Bona.

*RING *RING *RING *RING

“Hello?” She answered the phone. “Baby?” It was Bona. “You change your number?” Eunseo looked at the screen.

“Oh, my phone just died, this is Yeoreum’s.” Bona said softly.

“Ah I see..” Eunseo nodded her head.

“Are you on your way to class?” Bona asked with a caring tone.

“Nope.. Morning class just got canceled.” Eunseo sighed frustrated.

“Oh sorry to hear that..” Bona giggled. “You’re just so weird.. Usually people would be happy if a class got cancelled.” She was still giggling.

“Sorry you have a weird girlfriend then.” Eunseo muttered.

“Oh baby..” Bona smiled. “Have you taken your breakfast?” She was being so motherly.

“Eeewww!” Eunseo could hear Yeoreum’s voice over the line.

“SHUT UP!” Bona yelled. Eunseo couldn’t help but to chuckle. “Ignore her.” Bona went back to Eunseo.

“Heyyy! You’re using my phoneee!!!” Yeoreum and Bona started to argue with each other.

“Hmm baby??” Eunseo called for Bona.

“I’m sorry!” Bona quickly said to Eunseo. “Forgive my immature sister.” She stared at Yeoreum. “Have you eaten BABY?” She emphasized on the word ‘baby’ in front of her sister.

“Nope.” Eunseo mumbled slowly.

“What?!” Bona exclaimed. “Please eat somethinggg..” Bona said worriedly. “Don’t make me worry. I’m far. I can’t take care of you.” She continued.

“Yes, I’ll go eat now. I’ll go eat while riding the bike that my girlfriend just bought for me.” Eunseo smiled.

Bona was smiling like a crazy woman again.

“I’ll talk to you soon okay?”

“What? You’re hanging up already??”

“International calls are expensive!!”

 

Later that Night

Back in Kim’s Residence

“Bona..” Mr. Kim just got back from work. He really wanted to see his daughter. “Kim Jiyeon..” He looked around the house.

“She’s outside daddy.” Yeoreum said as she was busy munching something in the kitchen. She was talking and giggling with the maids.

Mr. Kim then went outside the house and looked for his daughter at the garden. He spotted his daughter was sitting on the swing while chuckling on the phone. He approached her with a smile.

She must be talking to Kihyun..

“Honey..” Mr. Kim whispered slowly as he sat next to his daughter.

“Baby.. Hold on.” Bona said on her phone. “Dadddddyyy!!” She hugged her father. “I miss youuuu!”

“I miss you too honey.”

“Can I call you back?” Bona talked to the phone. “I’ve just met my father.” She said. “You go rest okay. You must be tired from all the classes.” Bona said softly.

“Classes?” Mr. Kim asked weirdly.

“I love you too.” Bona said before she ended the call. “Oh daddddyy!” She hugged her father again.

“How are you honey?” Mr. Kim asked.

“AWESOME!!” Bona exclaimed in English.

“Oh, Kihyun’s taking classes?” Mr. Kim asked again.

“Huh? Mum didn’t tell you?” Bona asked back weirdly.

“Tell me what??” Mr. Kim looked at his daughter. Bona was wearing her pajamas that time since it was already 12 midnight.

“Ibrokeuptheengagement..” She mumbled as she lowered her face.

“What? Again???” Mr. Kim was surprised. “I thought you loved him?!” Mr. Kim continued.

“No.. I don’t know where you got that from.” Bona looked at her father.

“Why did you accept him at the first place??”

“Mum..” Bona mumbled.

“Hmm.. yeah..” Mr. Kim sighed. “So there will be no wedding then??” Mr. Kim asked again just to make sure that he just heard the right thing.

“Nope.” Bona nodded. “Are you okay with it daddy?” She asked nervously.

“I just want you to be happy.” Mr. Kim touched his daughter’s hair.

“I am happy right now. In fact I’m so, so happy right now.” Bona smiled.

“Oh really?” Mr. Kim asked as he smiled back to his daughter.

 

*BEEP

From: Eunseo – “I wanna take a nap now. You should be going to bed. It’s late! Will be thinking of you. <3”

 

Bona was smiling again. “Look.” She showed her father the text. “I’m happy because of her.”

“HER?” Mr. Kim’s eyes got widened. “HER as in A GIRL??” Mr. Kim asked again.

Bona nodded shyly. “She’s just amazing. Too amazing.” Bona smiled.

“Wow, does Yeoreum influence you in any way??” Mr. Kim blurted out.

“You knew about Yeoreum???” Bona was shocked.

“Of course I do. But don’t tell your mother yet. Your sister still doesn’t know how to tell the witch.”

Bona was laughing to herself. “She confessed earlier this afternoon!!” She exclaimed.

“She.. did.. not..” Mr. Kim pretended to be surprised.

“Thank you.” Bona hugged her father. “You’re so much easier than mum.”

“Like I said, I want both of you to be happy.” Mr. Kim smiled as he hugged his daughter back. “Hmm both I mean you and Yeoreum.” He laughed. “Your mum can take care of herself. What’s her name?”

“Eunseo. Son Eunseo.” Bona smiled. “Her birth name is Son Juyeon.”

“Oooh Juyeon and Jiyeon then? Cool.” Mr. Kim laughed. “Did you know her from work?” Mr. Kim asked again. He was interested in knowing his daughter’s first love.

“Hmm.. how do I say this..” Bona mumbled to herself. “She bumped into me at a bakery shop.” She tried to remember the accident. “Heh? I bumped her!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter