Would You Please

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Huh?” Eunseo released herself from Chengxiao and turned to look at the person. Of course she knew and recognized who the person was.

Bona was staring at both of them with an angry face.

“Eunseo..” Chengxiao quickly hid behind the girl. She was feeling rather scared since Bona’s face looked so scary.

“What are you doing here?” Eunseo asked Bona.

“Get away from her!!” Bona roughly grabbed Eunseo’s wrist.

“What the hell Bona?!!”

“Get in the car.” Bona said seriously.

“I’m not getting in the car!!”

“JUST GET IN THE CAR NOW!”

“Chengxiao! Let’s go!” Eunseo went to Chengxiao and grabbed her hand.

“Where do you think you’re going??!!”

“Away from you.” Eunseo muttered as she passed by in front of Bona.

 “Eunseo!!” Bona followed the younger girls out. She really really really wanted to talk to Eunseo.

“Hey, I’m sorry..” Eunseo looked at Chengxiao.

The girl on the other hand was feeling a bit confused. “Who is she actually??”

“I’m her girlfriend!!” Both Eunseo and Chengxiao turned their heads back to look at the pissed Bona.

“Excuse me?” Eunseo’s eyes got widened.

“What??” Chengxiao was shocked as well. “Eunseo.. Is this true?”

“Are you out of your mind??” Eunseo went closer to Bona. They were in front of each other.

“Please, I need to talk to you.” Bona mumbled slowly.

“We have nothing to talk about!”

“Please.” Bona held Eunseo’s hand.

“Don’t touch me.” Eunseo knocked Bona’s hand away.

“Hmm Eunseo.. I think I better go.” Chengxiao mumbled.

“I’m coming with you.” Eunseo said as she took a few steps away from Bona. She then grabbed Chengxiao’s hand and walked away.

“Eunseo.. please..” Bona’s voice started to crack. She was trying her best to hold her tears. She just watched the girl walked away from her. And the worst part, she was holding hands with someone else, not her.

*RING *RING *RING

“ OFF!!” She screamed to her phone. She then walked back inside her car and started to sob. “I..need..you..Eunseo..” She slowly cried as she covered her face with her hands.

*RING *RING *RING

Bona quickly wiped her tears with her blouse and answered the phone.

“Baby.. Where are you?”

“I’m in the car.” Bona mumbled.

“Why didn’t you pick up the phone?”

“I told you I’m driving right now!!” Bona was just upset with what happened earlier.

“Hmm.. Jiyeon.. what’s wrong with you?!”

“Look, I’m sorry..” Bona apologized. She felt guilty for dragging Kihyun along into her problem that she herself created.

“It’s okay. You must be stress out because of the meeting.” Kihyun said calmly.

What meeting? Oh yeah. “Yeah I guess.. I think I might be home late.”

“What? I thought we’re going to have dinner together?!”

“Sorry. I need to settle a few things before going back to LA.”

“Fine..” Kihyun sighed.

“You could meet up with some friends..” Bona suggested.

“Hmm good idea. But I rather want to spend myself with you~..” Kihyun said with an aegyo.

“Sorry.” Bona apologized again.

 

Later that Night

At Eunwon’s Apartment

“Eunseo! Dinner’s ready~!!” Dawon yelled from the kitchen.

Eunseo and Dawon had this mutual understanding among each other. Dawon would be the one in charge in the kitchen, while Eunseo would be the one in charge in keeping the house in order because she was a very neat person.

“Coming..” Eunseo said. She was not in a very good mood that night. Apart from meeting Bona earlier, she really needed to stay up to work on her thesis.

“Rough day?”

“I should have just stayed home instead..” Eunseo let out a long deep sigh. They were eating on the table while chatting about some random stuffs.

*KNOCK *KNOCK

“Huh?” Eunseo looked at the door. “Is Minhyuk’s coming?” Eunseo asked as she turned to look at her roommate.

“Hmm noo..” Dawon looked at her.  “He’s meeting his parents tonight.” She mumbled as she went towards the door while Eunseo just continued with her eating. Oh by the way, Dawon made mushroom soup for dinner, in case you’re hungry.

*KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK

“COMINGGGG!” Dawon exclaimed.

She opened the door, and was shocked to see a familiar tiny, gorgeous lady in front of her.

“Is she here?”

“...”

“WHO IS IT???” Eunseo yelled from the dining table.

“Y-yes. S-she is.” Dawon stuttered. “I thought your fiancé was here??”

“I need to talk to her.”

“Leave her alone.” Dawon was about to shut the door when Bona blocked it with her hands.

“Please.” She begged.

“NAM DAWON! WHO IS IT?!” Dawon heard the water tap was opened. Eunseo had done eating and was washing her bowl in the kitchen.

“HMM NOBODYYYY!” She yelled back.

“Okay then.. I’LL BE IN MY ROOM!!” Eunseo then went to her room since she had a lot of things to settle that night.

“What do you want from her, Bona?” Dawon asked.

“I just want to talk to her.”

“Please don’t hurt her.”

“I’m not going to hurt her.”

“You are right now!!”

“Dawon.. Just please let me in.”

 

In Eunseo’s Room

She was already at her study table with her laptop on and few books scattered around her, and also on the bed.

“Okay Eunseo.. Just like what Aldous Huxley said.. The proper study of mankind is books.” She mumbled to herself. There was a big thick literature book in front of her. She was reading some words from the book. “If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry-...”

“Emily Dickinson.” A voice coming from the door.

Eunseo didn’t actually close the door. “Huh?”

“...”

“Huh?” Eunseo turned to look at the door. Again, she was shocked as hell to see the person she wasn’t really expecting to see. “What the..”

“Can I come in?” Bona mumbled slowly. She was still at the door holding on to the doorknob.

“You’re already are.” Eunseo quickly turned to look at her book in front of her. She could see from the corner of her eyes that Bona was slowly approaching her.

“Can I sit here?” Bona asked softly. She was pointing towards the bed. The bed was just beside Eunseo’s study table.

“...”

Bona just sat on the bed anyway. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter