Now She's Gone

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I drive for a change?” Eunseo asked as they walked closer to the car. Apparently Bona managed to force Eunseo out of the bed.

“You know how to drive?”

“Of course I do!! Doesn’t mean I don’t have a car, I can’t drive you know..” Eunseo said.

“Sorry.” Bona smiled.

She gave Eunseo the keys and went inside the car. Bona wanted to wear Eunseo’s clothes again that night.

“Can I wear it to LA?” She asked shyly earlier.

“Sure.” Eunseo smiled as she helped Bona with her red hoodie. “I love seeing you in casual clothes.”

“I feel good in these clothes.” Bona smiled back.

So there they were in the car with Eunseo driving. “So, where are we going?”

“Can we please stop by at my apartment? I need to get my suitcase.”

“Oh okay.”

“Baby..” Bona said softly.

“Yes?”

“You can take my car while I’m gone.”

“Oh no no it’s okay.” Eunseo protested.

“But why??!” Bona looked at Eunseo weirdly.

“Because, it will cost me more if I have a car.” Eunseo explained. “Gas is not cheap you know.”

At the same time, Bona was listening to her baby closely with a hand on her shoulder. “I’ll leave you the money.. Don’t worry..” She said softly as she rubbed on Eunseo’s shoulder.

“NO!” Eunseo exclaimed as she turned at the junction to Bona’s apartment. “Can I wait in the car?”

“Sure.” Bona replied as she gave a quick peck on Eunseo’s lips. After the peck, she looked at Eunseo and gave another peck on her lips.

“Hmm Bona.. We’re running out of time..”

“Shut up.” Bona smiled as she went out of the car.

 

At Bona’s Apartment

She slowly opened the door and took a peek inside the apartment. She saw Kihyun was on the couch watching the TV.

“You’re home.” Kihyun immediately stood up from the couch.

“Hmm yes.” Bona said awkwardly. She quickly went inside her room to get her suitcase. The guy followed her to the room as well.

“W-where have you been?” He asked.

“With a friend.” Bona said as she put a few of her clothes inside the suitcase. She then went to one of her drawers and took two books out of the drawer.

“Are we going to the airport together?” He kept on asking Bona questions.

“I told you, I’ll meet you at the airport!” She snapped as she pulled the suitcase and went for the door.

But then she felt a grip on her wrist. “Jiyeon.. What is wrong with you..” Kihyun said softly.

“Nothing’s wrong with me.”

“You’ve changed..” He said in a low tone.

“You know what, I’ve never been so happy in my life!! I feel great!” She said before she slammed the door in front of the guy.

“Urghh!!!” Kihyun hit the wall with his fist.

 

At Seola’s Apartment

“GOD! I NEED THE TIME TO FAST FORWARDDD!!” Seola groaned. She was sprawling on the bed looking at Soobin who just got out of the shower with a towel wrapped on her body.

“Huh?” Soobin looked at her weirdly. “Why?”

“Can you please change outside??!” Seola said with a frown on her face.

“Why do you have to be like this all the time??” Soobin whined as she grabbed her clothes and went out of the room.

 

Back to Eunbo

“NO BONAAA!!” Eunseo exclaimed as they went inside a store.

“Baby.. please! I was the one who killed your bike! Let me buy you a new one!!” Bona pushed Eunseo inside the bicycle store.

So Bona bought Eunseo a new bike because she actually felt guilty about Eunseo’s previous bicycle. “Do you like it?” Bona asked as she kissed Eunseo’s cheek.

“Yes.” Eunseo smiled. “Thank you so much.” She bowed in front of Bona.

“Why are you bowing??” She looked at Eunseo who was still bowing nonstop.

“Hmm because you bought this for me.”

“Can you please send the bike to this address?” Bona wrote Eunseo’s direction on a piece of paper.

“Yes Ma’am.” The guy said.

“I never give you anything..” Eunseo mumbled.

“You don’t have to. I just need your love.” Bona smiled. “Let’s go.”

They were back in the car. “Hmm.. how long will you be there?” Eunseo asked.

“I’m not sure.” Bona replied. “But I won’t be long.” She convinced Eunseo. “Like I said I don’t wanna be away from you for too long.”

“Hmm..”

“I’ll call you every day okay.”

“Hmm..”

“Without fail.”

“Okay.. I guess I’ll just have to spend my time after class at the bookshop then..” Eunseo sighed.

“WHAT? NOOO!!!!”

“And why is that??” Eunseo asked playfully with her eyes still on the road.

“You know why..” Bona mumbled.

“No, I don’t know why.”

“I know you know why.” Bona said. “So please, don’t go there when I'm not here.” Bona crossed her arms as she pouted.

Eunseo was just giggling beside her. “She’s my friend you know.”

“I don’t care. Friend or not, just don’t go there!” She said seriously.

“Yes mom.” Eunseo giggled. “Hmm what’s the time now?”

Bona then looked at her watch. “9.30.”

“Hmm 2 hours..” Eunseo mumbled.

“Are you hungry baby?” Bona asked as she massaged Eunseo’s back neck.

“I’m always hungry.” She grinned.

“Let’s go have dinner.” Bona suggested.

“Can I pay for myself this time?”

“Hmm nope.” Bona said as she continued on massaging her girlfriend’s back neck. “You’re mine now, and it’s my responsibility to take care of you and provide you with all your needs.” Bona said softly.

“Huh? It’s not your responsibility!” Eunseo exclaimed.

“I know you have financial problems.. Just let me take care of everything okay?”

“You’re making me sound pathetic you know!!”

“I’m not saying that you’re pathetic..” Bona said. “Just keep whatever left in your pocket.. Let me take care of you from now on.”

“Whatever left??” Eunseo looked at Bona with an upset face.  “I can take care of myself! And I don’t need your money!!” She exclaimed loudly.

Both of them were in silent for 10 minutes. Eunseo hated it when people said that she wasn’t capable in taking care of herself. Bona on the other hand, kept on stealing glances at the angry Eunseo.

Please.. Do we really have to fight right now??

“Baby..” Bona broke the silent as she put her hand on Eunseo’s lap.

“..”

“I’m sorry.” She said as she rubbed her hand on Eunseo’s lap. “Can we just go have dinner now?”

“I’m not hungry anymore.”

“Please.. Don’t be mad at me.” Bona said. “I’m just concerned about you.”

“Let me just send you to the airport.” Eunseo said seriously. Both of them went back to silent.

URGHHHHH!!

They soon arrived at the airport. Eunseo parked the car near the departure gate.

“Baby.. please..” Bona begged.

“Let me help you with the bag.” Eunseo said as she went out of the car.

“Urghhhh!” Bona groaned as she followed the girl out from the car.

“There.” Eunseo put the suitcase in front of Bona. “I’ll send you car back to your apartment.” She said seriously.

“Don’t do this to me right now.” Bona mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter