Please Try to Understand Me

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay people! I’ll see you guys tomorrow and please submit your 1st draft. I need to see it.” Ms. Seola said to the class.

“Ooh yeahh..” Eunseo stood up from the chair and quickly put her books inside her bag pack. She was so excited, in fact that was the very first time she wanted the class to end early. “Lunch date! Lunch date!” She murmured happily.

“Urghh.. I hate doing drafts..” Soobin mumbled while her head was on the table.

“You didn’t submit yours yet?” Eunseo asked as she looked at her friend.

“Oh.. I got so busy lately..”

“Yeah right. Procrastination is the thief of time, remember?” Eunseo smiled. She remembered that Soobin was the one who said that to her.

“Shut up.” Soobin groaned.

“I’ll see you tomorrow okay.” Eunseo wore her bag pack and waved Seola goodbye from her seat.

 

Back to KiBbo

In Bona’s Car

Kihyun was the one driving the car while Bona on the other hand kept on looking at her watch. The time was 2.30PM.

She just finished her class..

“Hmm I need to be back at the office before 4.” Bona looked at Kihyun.

“Huh? You’re kidding right?” Kihyun asked back after he looked at his watch. “It’s 2.30 for God’s sake!!”

“Sorry. I have works to do.”

“Can you please at least spare a bit of your time on me???” Kihyun sounded disappointed. “I didn’t come all the way here just to be ignored by my own fiancé.”

“I’m sorry.” Bona mumbled.  They were both in silent for a few minutes.

“Fine. I’ll send you back by 3.45.” Kihyun broke the silent.

“Thank you. You’re the best.” Bona mumbled slowly. She knew she just made Kihyun upset with her.

She quickly grabbed her phone and started to text Eunseo.

 

To: Eunseo – “Baby, where are you now?”

*BEEP

From: Eunseo – “SORRY! I’M ON MY WAYYY!”

 

“One more thing.. Can you please stop texting??” Kihyun sounded irritated.

“It’s important.” Bona spoke in a low tone.

“Right now, your fiancé is more important!!” Kihyun grabbed the phone and switched it off. Then he gave the phone back to Bona. “Don’t you dare switch the phone on!” He exclaimed.

Bona sighed.

“I wanna have a peace and quiet lunch with you.”

Eunseo.. Please wait for me..

 

Back to Eunseo

Eunseo was walking towards the lift in the office building. The time was almost 2.50. “Please don’t be mad!” She mumbled. She knew how Bona always wanted her to be on time.

*DING

She went out of the lift with a smile carved on her face. “Hey.” She greeted the receptionist.

“Oh hey! It’s you again!”

“Can I go in?” Eunseo pointed to Bona’s office room.

“Oh you just missed her a half an hour ago.”

“Huh? What?”

“You could wait if you want to.” The girl said. “She usually didn’t go out long during lunch.”

“I guess I’ll wait then.” Eunseo smiled as she went to the couch.

 

To: Bona – “I’m here. <3”

“Hmm.. please hurry. I’m hungry.” She mumbled as she took out a book from her bag pack.

 

Back At KiBbo

At a Restaurant

“Baby.. I’m sorry for snapping at you earlier..” Kihyun rubbed Bona’s hand.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too.” Bona mumbled while playing with her food.

“Are we still going back together this 15th?” Kihyun asked softly.

“Hmm.. I’m not sure yet.”

“Look, why don’t you come with me to LA, and we’ll finalize everything before the wedding?”

Oh God..

“...”

“Jiyeon??”

“Huh?”

“I’ll book your ticket tomorrow.” Kihyun said.

“Kihyun.. I really need to talk to you..” Bona put down her spoon.

“Is it about the wedding dress??” Kihyun smiled. “I asked Vera Wang personally to design it for you..” He was giving his most charming smile ever. “Believe me, the dress costs me a fortune.”

Oh God.. Bona just couldn’t go with it. How am I supposed to tell him??!

“But it’s okay, all I want is for my fiancé to look like an angel that day.”

“T-Thank you.” Bona forced a smile. She felt like something stabbed her in the heart.

“You’re welcome baby.” Kihyun gave a peck on Bona’s lips. “Finish up your food. It’s 3.30 already!”

 

Back to Eunseo

“Where are you..” She looked around the office. She was so hungry to the point that she might be getting a headache. She was so excited to have lunch with Bona that she forgot to take her breakfast. So her stomach was basically empty since morning.

She tried calling her baby but it was no use, her phone was off. “Hmm where’s the bathroom?” Eunseo asked the receptionist.

“Oh you go straight then turn left.” The girl smiled.

“Thank you.”

 

Back to KiBbo

“I’ll see you tonight.” Bona gave a quick peck on Kihyun’s lips. They were already at the front building.

“Jiyeon.. I’m going up with you.” Kihyun smiled.

“Hmm you don’t have to.” Bona said nervously. Her hand was already on the door.

“No. I want to.” Kihyun turned the car engine off.

!

Both of them went to the lift with Bona was standing in front of Kihyun. She then felt Kihyun’s hands on her waist hugging her.

“I miss you.” Kihyun kissed her neck.

“Kihyun, stop it. We’re in the office.” Bona muttered seriously.

“We’re alone here Jiyeon..”

*DING

“Oookayy..” Bona quickly released herself from Kihyun and went out to the lift.

“Jiyeonnn~..” Kihyun whined with a bit of an aegyo. He then followed Bona from behind.

Bona was standing in front of the reception counter. “Hmm is Eunseo..”

“Ah yess.. She’s in the..”

Bona then felt Kihyun’s hands again on her waist.

“..bathroom.” The girl continued talking. Oh how sweet.. The girl smiled as she looked at the couple in front of her.

“She’s here?!” Bona exclaimed. Kihyun was busy planting kisses on her neck. “Yah, Kihyun! Please stop it.” She said seriously.

“Let’s go to your room.” Kihyun mumbled on her neck.

Bona then turned to look at the receptionist again. “Is she.. ahh.. here??” She couldn’t help but to moan when Kihyun kissed on her weak spot.

“Yep.” The girl said as she pointed to something behind Bona.

“Kihyun, please. STOP!” Bona snapped before she turned her head behind her. She noticed Eunseo was standing in front of her.

“She waited for almost an hour for you, Ms. Bona.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter