Fly Like Butterfly

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babo!” Bona slapped her own forehead. She then felt her lips with her fingers. “She kissed me..” She mumbled. “Eunseo kissed me..” She said to herself again. “K! EUNSEO KISSED ME!!” Bona exclaimed as she went to Eunseo’s bedroom.

Please don’t lock the door..

“Eunseo.. Please don’t lock the door..” Bona muttered slowly in front of the door. She held the door knob and turned it nervously. “Hey..” She went inside the room. Eunseo was sitting on the floor looking at her books.

“What..” Eunseo didn’t even look at her.

Bona then sat on the floor beside her. “I hmm..”

“You’ve been giving me signs all this time..” Eunseo mumbled.

“What signs?” Bona pretended that she didn’t know.

“Forget it..” Eunseo sighed deeply as she stood up from the floor.

“Eunseo.. please..” Bona once again grabbed Eunseo by her wrist. She helped herself up from the floor.

“What do you want from me?” Eunseo said in a low tone.

“I want you.”

“...”

“I want you Eunseo.” Bona repeated again.

“Don’t play tricks on me!!”

“Heh? I’M NOT!!”

“...”

“I’m not..” Bona said softly as she traced her finger on Eunseo’s arm.

“You’re not?”

“Yes I’m not.” Bona smiled.

Bona then slowly moved her face closer towards Eunseo’s. She then traced Eunseo’s bottom lip with her index finger.

Eunseo’s hands were somehow shaking. She was so nervous!

“Baby.. Why are you shaking..” Bona said seductively. Their lips were just inches away.

KIM BONA SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Idontwantyoutogo..”

“Huh?” Eunseo turned her head to look at Bona. “You don’t want me to go??” She walked back to Bona.

Bona was actually day dreaming. Hmm no, she was actually night dreaming earlier.

“I didn’t say that.”

“YOU DID!! JUST NOW!!” Eunseo exclaimed.

“I did not.”

Eunseo crossed her arms while smiling. “Do you want me to stay here or not??”

Crap. I can’t say that I want her to stay. She’ll make fun of me. But I can’t say that I don’t want her here either. I’ll be lying to myself then.

“It’s a simple yes or no Bona.” Eunseo said again.

“My place is nearer for you to go to class.” Bona said.

“So is it a yes?”

“If you go back to your apartment, you’ll have to walk a few more miles.” Bona said seriously.

“Yep, since you have destroyed my beautiful precious bicycle.” Eunseo rolled her eyes.

“If you take the bus, it will cost you. And since you need to pay me back for the pants, I suggest you should just stay here.” Bona said again. She was giving all the excuses so that Eunseo would stay with her.

“I know it’s not really about the pants right?” Eunseo smiled.

“Huh? OF COURSE IT IS!”

“OF COURSE NOT.” Eunseo said.

“Then what??” Bona crossed her arms.

“You’re bored without me.”

“No.”

“You’re lonely without me.”

“No.”

“You love having me around.”

“NO!”

“You know what, I’m gifted.” Eunseo said. “I can tell what people think by only looking at their eyes.”

Eunseo’s eyes suddenly got bigger as she moved her face nearer to Bona. Of course she was lying.

CRAP. “What are you doing!!” Bona hit Eunseo’s arm.

“I can tell that you’re not being honest.”

“YOU’RE LYING!” Bona said.

“NO I AM NOT!” Eunseo’s eyes got bigger again.

“STOP IT!” Bona said.

Eunseo smiled. “You could make this easier by just admitting, Bona..”

“I don’t have to admit anything!”

“YOU’RE LYING AGAIN!!” Eunseo was staring at her eyes.

“N-No I’m n-not!”

“THERE!! YOU’RE LYING AGAINNNN!!”

“Okay STOP IT!” Bona said. She slightly pushed Eunseo away from her. “You’re scaring me.”

“FINE! I’LL MOVE OUT NOWW!!” Eunseo acted as if she was mad.

“FINE!!!”  Bona tied her hair. “I REALLY WANT YOU TO STAY WITH MEEE!!”

“Late night movie with me, please?” Eunseo smiled.

 

The Next Day

Eunseo was in the living room, sitting on the couch with a book on her hand and her phone on the other. Bona was in front of her reading a newspaper. Both of them were secretly looking at each other.

“Hmm..” Bona mumbled with her eyes on the paper.

“Hmm..” Eunseo imitated with her eyes on her book.

Bona then flipped the paper. So did Eunseo. Bona then crossed her legs on the couch. So did Eunseo.

Bona noticed that Eunseo was somehow copying her moves.

“Is there something wrong, Eunseo?” Bona asked softly.

“Hmm no.”

“Go eat or something.” Bona said.

“I wanna go out.” Eunseo whined.

“Go then.” Bona said again.

“Aish.. I really need to save money for a new bike. A NEW BIKEEEE!” She emphasized on the word ‘bike’.

Bona was just smiling to herself while still flipping through the paper.

Seriously, I don’t know what I would do without you..

Eunseo then slammed her book on the coffee table which caused Bona to jump a bit on the couch. “What the..”

“I’M BOREDDDDDDDD” Eunseo started to whine again. She grabbed her phone and texted to Dawon.

 

To: Dawon – “I’ll be staying with her for a little while.”

From: Dawon – “WTF.”

From: Dawon – “WTF.”

“Heh??”

To: Dawon – “Don’t send the same thing twice!”

From: Dawon – “HAHA. Sorry. I accidentally pressed it twice. You’re staying with her?!! WTF.

To: Dawon – “STOP WITH THE ‘WTF’s! And yes I’m staying with her for a while. I’ll let you know until when.

From: Dawon – “WTF!!”

 

“People are getting weirder day by day..” Eunseo mumbled to herself. Bona then turned her head to look at Eunseo. “And that includes you!” She said to Bona.

“Fine. Where do you want to go?” Bona slammed the newspaper on the coffee table which caused Eunseo to jump too.

“Let’s look at the calendar and..” Eunseo was excited to look for events on the calendar but got interrupted by Bona.

“NO!!! No calendar! No book fairs! No-”

“Fineeee.” Eunseo interrupted Bona.

The time was 12.30 in the afternoon. “Have you taken your shower?” Bona asked.

“Yes.” Eunseo was crossing her arms with a serious face.

“Where do you want to go?” Bona asked again.

“...”

“Hey?”

“What.”

“Where do you want to go Eunseo..” Bona asked.

Eunseo looked at Bona. “Bookstore.” She mumbled.

“Oh man..” Bona rubbed her neck.

“I still have the vouchers.”

“You can use it after you finish your classes or something.” Bona said. Actually she didn’t want to take Eunseo to the bookstore because of Chengxiao.

“Hmm Bona.. Saturday is her day off.” Eunseo smiled.

“Who?”

“Chengxiao.” Eunseo smiled again.

“Huh? What about her?” Bona pretended as if the girl didn’t mean anything to her.

“She texted me saying that…”

Crap!

“… saying that you wanted her to stay away from me.” Eunseo smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter