Eunbo is Sailing

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Night

At a restaurant

“Stop staring at your phone!!!”

“I’m not staring at my phone!”

“Yes, you are!” Mrs. Son snapped.

Eunseo was still with her parents. She wanted to escape and went back to the apartment to see Bona but yeah. Her mother forced her to have a family dinner with them.

“Why aren’t you texting me..” Eunseo mumbled.

“Who?”

“No one.”

“Dear.. Come by to my office tomorrow after class..” Mr. Son said.

“Hmm for what?”

“You wanted a new bike right?”

“Oh yeah..”

“We’ll go and get you a new bike, and then we’ll have lunch together.” Her father said.

“But I’m having lunch with a friend.” Eunseo suddenly remembered that Bona wanted her to go to the office after class everyday for lunch.

“You’re having lunch with Soobin?”

“No.”

“Dawon?”

“No.”

“YOU HAVE NEW FRIENDS??”

“Dad, you’re making me sound pathetic..”                                          

 

Back At Bona’s Apartment

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUUU!!!” Bona was pacing back and forth. “GOD!! PLEASE COME HOMEE!!” Bona groaned.

She was just joking when she said that she didn’t want Eunseo home.

“Urgghhh!!” She wanted to text Eunseo but yeah she had her pride. “I can’t text her after saying that I don’t want her home..” Bona was holding on to her phone.

 

*BEEP

“Please be her! Please be her!!”

From: Kihyun – “Can’t wait to meet you at the airport tomorrow baby.”

“!!” She exclaimed.

To: Kihyun – “1.30PM tomorrow right?”

From: Kihyun – “Yes, Jiyeon. I just can’t wait to meet you.”

To: Minhyuk – “WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!”

From: Minhyuk – “Talk to Eunseo.”

From: Minhyuk – “Or your mum.”

 

Bona decided to call her mother straightaway.

*RING *RING *RING

“Mum?” She said the moment she heard her call was answered.

“Unniieeee!!”

“Oh it’s you.” Bona said in English.

“Yes, it’s me unnie.” Yeoreum said back in English.

“Is mum there?” They were talking in English.

“Nope. She’s out. Why? Oh wait.. Kihyun is coming tomo-”

“Ask her to call me back. It’s urgent.” Bona ended the call before Yeoreum could finish her sentence.

“Aish.. You and your mood poisoning..” Yeoreum sighed.

 

Later that Night

In Bona’s Apartment

Eunseo finally went back to the apartment around 12.30AM. She was out all day. She was actually nervous because she knew Bona would be pissed at her for leaving the place earlier and also for coming home late.

She slowly opened the front door and tip toed her way inside. She quietly closed the door. “Oh yeah..” She mumbled happily when the door didn’t make any noise.

“Where have you been?”

CRAP.

Bona was in her serious tone and yeah of course her face too. “HELLO?” Bona said sarcastically.

“Hmm yes?”

“I said where you have been??!!” Bona snapped.

“I told you. I was with my parents.” Eunseo mumbled calmly.

“HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT I DON’T WANT YOU TO COME HOME LATE?!”

“You did tell me that you don’t want me home.”

“IT’S DANGEROUS TO BE OUT ALONE AT THIS TIME!”

“Can you please at least once talk nicely to me??”

“DON’T YOU EVER LEAVE THE PLACE WITHOUT ME AGAIN!”

“Stop bossing me arounddd!!!”

“ARE YOU CLEAR??!!”

“...”

“SON JUYEON! ARE YOU CLEAR??”

“Just leave me alone!!!” Eunseo snapped and she just stormed into her bedroom.

*SLAMMMMMMM

She slammed the door hard.

“OPEN THE DOOR!” Bona knocked the door hardly. “OPEN THE DOOR NOW! WE’RE NOT FINISHED TAL-”

Bona didn’t even manage to finish her sentences when Eunseo suddenly opened the door.

She was so shocked that Eunseo just went straightly for her lips out of nowhere.

She was so shocked that her brain just went freeze. Surprisingly, her hands just crept up around Eunseo’s neck. Eunseo’s lips were still glued on her.

“I’m sorry..” Eunseo quickly pulled away from the kiss and took a few steps away from Bona. “I’m so sorry.” She bowed.

Bona who was still in dazed couldn’t really think much that time. “E-Eunseo..”

“I’m really sorry.” Eunseo mumbled.

“No.” Bona went closer to Eunseo again.

Eunseo on the other hand was looking down on the floor. She was just too shy to even look at Bona. She couldn’t really explain why she suddenly kissed the girl in front of her.

“Look at me.” Bona’s face was just inches away from Eunseo.

“I’m sorry. I took advantage of you.”

“Look at me..” Bona said softly. She then held Eunseo’s chin so that the girl would face her. The moment Eunseo’s face was facing her directly, she went for Eunseo’s soft lips again. She wanted to taste it again.

“Hmm..” Eunseo moaned as she closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure from Bona’s lips. Her hands slowly went to Bona’s thin waist. Meanwhile, Bona’s hands were already around Eunseo’s neck.

After a few minutes of kissing, Eunseo pulled it off. She was slowly panting. Bona immediately hugged her tightly.

“Please.. don’t leave me like this again..” Bona mumbled on Eunseo’s neck. “You don’t know how worried I was.” She continued.

“I’m sorry.” Eunseo mumbled as she returned the hug.

Bona then looked up, straightly to Eunseo’s eyes. “I like you Eunseo.” She blurted out. “I like everything about you.” She said. She then traced Eunseo’s face with her finger. “I’m sorry that I haven’t been treating you nicely these past few days..”

Eunseo’s eyes were also glued to her. “You’re beautiful.” She said. “Can I hmm..”

“What, baby..” Bona felt that Eunseo’s hands were still on her waist.

“Can I kiss you again?” Eunseo blushed.

“Sure.” Bona smiled as she anticipated for another passionate kiss.

Eunseo slowly went for Bona’s lips again. Bona then held the back of Eunseo’s head so that she could deepen the kiss.

“Hmmmhh..” Bona moaned. She was slowly taking a few steps ahead of her. Eunseo soon landed herself on the bed since Bona was actually pushing her towards it.

Both of their lips were still glued to each other. Eunseo was already lying on the bed with Bona on top of her.

Eunseo’s hands were all over Bona’s back. She was enjoying the kiss so much where she didn’t realize that Bona’s hand was slowly reaching her jeans.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter