Chapter 4: Date?!

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to light shining on my face. I stretched my body in bed and sat up, rubbing my eyes before looking around the room. Eunbi was sitting at her desk yet again but this time she had let her black hair flowing down her shoulders, letting the wind from the open window blow her hair. The light that shined at her, made it look like a scene from a movie. It made her look even more eternal and beautiful than she already looked.

Eunbi: Good morning to you too.

Jahoon: Good morning. How long have you been awake? I didn't see you go to sleep last night or haven't you been sleeping at all?

Eunbi: I don't need sleep. I can function without sleeping but thank you for your concern.

Jahoon: What?! Everyone needs sleep! Don't you ever feel sleepy or anything?

Eunbi: I'm not a sleepyhead like you. I'm fine after resting my eyes for a bit. Now that you are finally up, go and wash and dress up because we are going out.

Eunbi got up from her chair and made her way out of the room with Mia following right behind her. Did she just say that we were going to go out today? As in a date?! I quickly got up from bed and stumbled into the bathroom as my feet got tangled into the bedsheets. I have to try and prepare to look like my best as possible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lesson for next time. When the girl you like is saying "We are going out" it probably doesn't mean it is like a date 99% percent of the time. Right now we were in the center of the city, where there were a lot of clothing shops since Eunbi thought that my clothes were beginning to get smelly and dirty. Excuse me but I didn't get a chance to take any clothes with me in my defense.

Eunbi: Come here. This shop has some nice clothes.

We walked inside the shop, where there were some expensive-looking clothes on the racks. Eunbi walked inside the shop and began searching for some clothes. I walked over to one of them and began looking at some of the clothes.

Jahoon: What the hell?! Everything is so expensive?! How are we gonna afford this?!

Eunbi: Who says that we are paying for it?

I heard Eunbi whispering right behind me. I turned around but was surprised by how close we actually were. Her breath hit my face… Jahoon! This isn't the time to think dirty! I looked at her with a confused look and whispered back.

Jahoon: Then how else are we gonna get some clothes.

Eunbi: Like this. Hello! I'm here with my beautiful fiancé today. I want to buy her some new clothes, so do you have anything to recommend?

Staff: Yes, we have just got some new clothes in today.

Eunbi: That's sounds delightful! Baby, go and follow the nice girl and try on the clothes to see how it looks on you.

I nodded and followed the staff into the changing room where she dressed me into a dark blue and black suit, that fitted my curves with a pair of leather gloves and leather shoes to match the outfit. I got out of the changing room to see Eunbi standing with another staff, talking about something.

Jahoon: Ahem.

I cleared my throat, making Eunbi turn around to look at me and the staff left. As soon as she saw me, her eyes travel up and down my body as was slightly agape.

Jahoon: Do you like it?

Eunbi walked closer to me and grabbed my shoulders as she had a big smile on her face.

Eunbi: As if I like it, I love it! You look so beautiful, honey! How is it possible for someone to ever look beautiful in any clothes that you wear? And it is perfect for our events, helping you blend in with the dark.

Eunbi leaned closer to me before whispering the last part. She then suddenly kissed me on my cheek, which caught me by surprise but since we needed to act right now I placed a big smile on my lips, which actually may be more real.

Eunbi: Now honey, why don't you go outside and wait for me while I pay for your new outfit? Oh and remember your old one.

The staff placed my old clothes into a shopping bag and I walked right outside of the store while waiting for Eunbi. After a few minutes, Eunbi came running outside.

Eunbi: Come on! Run!

Eunbi grabbed my hand and we both began to run away from the store. The adrenaline ran through my whole body. It felt so exciting and nerve-wracking to be doing this. The whole time that we ran I had a big smile on my face. We ran until we were in a crowded place, where Eunbi let go of my hand sadly. Eunbi turned around to look at me with a smile.

Eunbi: Now that was some fun that I haven't tried for myself for a while. I usually don't participate in the mission myself, only from a distance. Wait, why are you smiling like that?

Jahoon: I'm just glad that you had some fun.

Eunbi quickly put on her poker face and cleared while fixing her clothes.

Eunbi: Come on. We still have a lot of things to do before we go home.

Eunbi began to walk past the crowded people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter