Chapter 6: Showtime

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi: Is everyone ready?

Everyone: Yes!!!

It was finally night and about the whole city had gone to bed except us. I could feel jittery all through my body as I occasionally looked at myself in the mirror. I tried to take deep breaths as I tried to calm myself down. The others were doing their roles and stuff as a routine while I was standing here, breaking into a cold sweat. Suddenly I felt someone wrapping their arms around my waist. I looked in the reflection of the mirror to see that it was Eunbi.

Eunbi: Feeling nervous?

Jahoon: How can't I feel nervous when I'm going to make my first big robbery ever? I don't have the experience as you guys! And… and I'm worried that I will do something wrong that maybe would be putting you guys in danger.

Eunbi: Jahoon…

Eunbi grabbed me by my shoulders and made me turn to face her before she softly grabbed my cheeks, using her thumbs to rub them. She was looking at me so softly that it made me calm down a bit.

Eunbi: Listen to me Jahoon. You will be fine, I know it. I know how amazing of a person you are and also how amazing of a thief you are. I have seen you been using your skills a lot of times and you haven't been caught up until now-

Jahoon: But what if I get caught this time? Then you guys would have to save me and that would put you guys in danger. No. No. I know it. It will just be better to leave me to myself if anything happens.

Sakura: We are not leaving you to yourself if anything happens. We are a team and will be a team to the end.

I turned to look at my left side to see the other guys ready to roll. They were all looking at me with a soft and reassuring smile. I sighed and gave them a small smile while nodding before looking back at Eunbi, who was smiling a bit bigger now. Eunbi corrected my clothes and patted me lightly on my shoulders.

Eunbi: I guess everyone is ready. Then it's showtime.

Jahoon: Wait! You guys have a nickname when doing this stuff. I also want one.

Eunbi: What would you like to be called then?

Jahoon: Wolf! Because I'm going to be sneaky like one hehehe. Come on! Let's go! As you said, it is showtime!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi: Wolf, Maki, Angel, Mint choco, Hamster, and Giant baby answer me, each one of you if you can hear me.

We each answered her, as we got into our positions. We were splitting up into two groups; Sakura, Yuri, and Wonyoung and Nako, Chaewon, and I.

Eunbi: Wolf's group will be the one to go inside and grab the trophy while Maki's group is following from behind and will switch the trophy. Remember to place our identity card or else they won't know that Izone has been here.

We walked up to the museum and entered it by the roof. We got down in pairs.

Hyewon: I have unconnected the cameras and all the alarms for a while now. You guys have exactly 10 minutes before they come back on. And don't worry Wolf, I didn't leave an unexpected alarm out to tease you today.

Sakura: Thank you Zeze. Wolf, you should be the one to move forward first as you were the one to locate the trophy.

I nodded and began moving forward even though the others also knew about the location. When Eunbi and I had arrived back home, we discussed our plan again with the others and showed them the location of the trophy on the map that they somehow had. We walked to the door that I have been entering earlier today. I stepped aside and let Yuri come to the door as she opened it with one of her great tools.

Chaewon: Which way was it again?

Jahoon: This way. I walked in front of them all, eager to find the trophy and steal it.

Jahoon: The trophy is inside here… guys?

As soon as I turned around to look at them, I couldn't see any of them behind me. I think that I must have lost them when walking through the shelves in the warehouse.

Rockhead: Thank you for finding it for us, my dear.

Suddenly I heard Rockhead's voice behind me, making me want to run away but suddenly two of his men grabbed my arms and turned me around, holding me tightly so I couldn't escape.

Jahoon: Rockhead.

Chaewon: Jahoon! Where are you?!

Eunbi: Jahoon! Did you just say Rockhead?! Is he there with you?!

I could hear the others' frantic voices in my in-ear piece. Rockhead walked closer to me and took one of my in-ears.

Rockhead: Hello Snow White, Rockhead is here. Thank you for giving me both the trophy and your girl as an early birthday gift.

Eunbi: Rockhead! Don't you dare to ever lay a finger on her or I will kill you!

Rockhead: Too late.

Rockhead ripped out my in-ears and threw them to the ground before destroying them under his feet. I looked in fear as I didn't know what to do.

Rockhead: So Snow White sent poor little you on a lonely mission all by yourself? Don't worry my little dear. I will bring you back home with me and we are going to have fun every day and night together.

Rockhead grabbed my chin and made me face him. I must say that he is handsome but with that attitude, then it is a no for me and also since I love Eunbi.

Jahoon: And do you really think that you will be going away with that? Because I know that Snow white will be right after you if you ever dare do anything like that towards me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter