Chapter 4: Confession

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura: I don't know what I will do without you, Jahoon…. I love you.

Jahoon: What… What did you say?

It was silent for a while until Sakura suddenly pulled away. Her face clearly showed shock by the fact that she had suddenly confessed. Her face was becoming red and she tried to look elsewhere than at me.

Sakura: Seems… seems like the cat is out of the bag… yes, I do love you and I have been for a while. Actually ever since I laid my eyes on you for the first time. The time where you were with the other girl, Jennie was it? When I saw you that day at the museum, I knew that you were something special and different from other girls. I wanted to know you more, so I told about you Eunbi unnie and well the rest you know.

Jahoon: Wait~ hold your horse. You have been stalking me long before you guys kidnapped me that day?

Sakura: I won't say kidnapped but more like rescued but actually yes, we did "stalk" you. About 3 months or more.

Jahoon: 3 months?!

Sakura: Yeah… I'm sorry… but back to where we originally started… Do you also like me?

Jahoon: Oh yeah… but I'm not letting you off the hook yet about it. I have to admit that…. I do also have feelings for you.

Sakura looked at me surprised. I scoffed at her before walking closer to her. Her face was beginning to grow even redder and it seemed like she became a lot flustered as she kept opening and closing but nothing came out of it. I was surprised by the impact I had on her and decided to a bit. I moved so close that I cornered her up against a wall with a smirk on my face.

Jahoon: Where are you going, baby?~ I thought that you like me? Why do you keep avoiding me?

Sakura: I'm not! I… mean… I'm not. Just a little tired, that is all! Come on, let's go home instead so that I can rest.

???: Not so fast.

I looked in the direction of where the voice came from and saw a woman in a blood-red kimono dress at the end of the alley. She was about 200 m from us, so we still had a safe distance. I looked at Sakura, who was looking extremely terrified and pale in the face. I looked between them both for a while until I decided to step in front of Sakura to try and protect her from the other girl.

Jahoon: I don’t know who you are or what your intentions are but judging from the look of my girlfriend here, I’m not letting you get to her so easily.

Sakura: Jahoon… don’t….

Sakura whispered to me. I glanced behind me and gave her a small smile.

Jahoon:  Don’t worry. I will protect you. Remember that I promised you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter