Chapter 2: Be careful of your surroundings

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Hey! Wait for me!

I ran after Eunbi but bumped into her back when she suddenly stopped.

Eunbi: When following me, keep your mouth shut, or else you gonna pay for it.

Jahoon: Are you gonna hurt me if I don't shut up?

Eunbi: Not me but someone else. Now, follow me.

Eunbi began to walk again and then turned around the next corner into a small and dark alley, that you see in movies where people are getting killed. I shivered at the thought and kept myself closer to her. Suddenly Eunbi stopped and lifted a sewer cover.

Eunbi: Go down there.

Jahoon: What the hell do you mean with "go down there"? I'm not going into a smell sewer for your fun.

I crossed my arms and glared at Eunbi but she was just staring back at me like I was an idiot.

Eunbi: You won't be going into a sewer but to Dystopia. But if you don't want to, fine, then I will just leave you here.

Eunbi crawled down the sewer and closed the cover after her. I bit my cheek and let my gaze wander around the alley.

Jahoon: it! It will be safer to be with Eunbi than standing here alone.

I took off the cover and followed Eunbi down after putting the cover back on. When I arrived at the bottom, I was surprised by how well lit and clean it was for a sewer to be.

Eunbi: Took you long enough time to decide. So you have brain enough to know that it is better to be with me than to stand up there alone.

I turned around to see Eunbi right behind me but before I could even argue back, Eunbi walked past me and down the tunnel of the sewer. Okay… Jahoon, take a deep breath… you are not gonna let someone like Eunbi get to you right? You a better than this. I took a deep breath and followed Eunbi throughout the tunnel, turnings corners here and there. Suddenly we were in a kind of underground market? There were tables aligned with different kinds of products, that I have never ever seen before. We walked towards a table that was more secluded away from the others.

???: Long time no see Snow White. It is good to have you back, so people can know who the real leader is.

Eunbi: Seems like Rockhead has made a ruckus when I was away.

???: Oh boy, if I tell you it would take a whole week to tell about all the things she has done but by the way, who is the beauty beside you? A new addition to the team?

Eunbi: Depends on if she does a good job.

Eunbi turned around to look at me for a moment before turning back to look at the products that were on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter