Who are you and where am I?

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???: I’m sorry that our first meet has to be like this and that we had to kidnap you but we are all doing this because we need your help with something.

I looked at them confused. My help? What am I even available to help with? I’m just a girl, who has been a servant my whole life and who are these people? They are all dressed so luxurious and elegant. It seemed that the person, who spoke before, could sense my confusion.

???: Ahh~ Right, we have even introduced ourselves. Well, my name is Snow White and I’m the leader of Iz*one.

Iz*one…. Iz*one…. That name sounds familiar….. Wait!!! I pointed at her in shock and began to move slightly backward away from her but I couldn’t as my back soon after touched the backrest of the chair.

Jahoon: You mean… Iz*one…. as the world-famous thieve group, that even the CSI or FBI could even not catch?

Snow White: The exact same one, as you are talking about.

Jahoon: But… But… why me? What can I even do to help you guys? What if I am not available to help at all?

Snow White: Oh! You can actually help a lot but you will find out more about it when the time comes and well if you aren’t available to help us, then we will leave you hanging somewhere, where the police can catch you. I don’t think you want to live your whole life in a prison, would you?

I quickly shook my head at her words. The way she talked somehow came off as threatening but on the side, also kind of care? Like she wants the best for me, like a mom to a child. I looked around to get a better look at the other girls’ faces. One girl, in particular, caught my attention. She reminded me of an angel. While I was admiring her beauty, I was brought back to present by a duck-looking girl.

???: Seems like the new girl is interested in you Pepe.

The mentioned girl smiled at me when she noticed it. She moved past the other girls and stood by my side, placing one hand on my shoulder, while she used her other hand to caress my cheek.

Pepe: Well, I am good-looking after all but you can deny that she is also a catch.

She leaned closer to me and was about to give me a kiss on the cheek when she was pulled away by a short girl. The latter looked at her with a small glare in her eyes.

???: Be careful with what you are doing there Pepe. You know what is going to happen if your lips come in contact with her skin.

I didn’t understand what was going on at all. Too many pieces of information were hitting me right now but I got really scared by the short girl’s words. Was my skin going to burn off? Before I could question them any further, the girl who has been driving the plane turned around to look at us.

???: Girls! We have now reached our destination! Can you guys please hurry up, so we can go home? I’m pretty tired!

A girl with fluffy cheeks, so fluffy that I wanted to pinch them, scoffed at the girl.

???: Like you are tired! You haven’t even done anything other than driving the plane! How tiring can that be?!

The other girl walked over to the rest of us and put on a black leather jacket while pouting at the other girl.

???: Hey hey! I was also trying to wreck the plane away from stubborn guys! They were actually a pain in the .

The girl called Snow White stood up from her seat and walked behind the two now bickering girls and slapped them in the back of their head. They both stopped and apologized while looking down at the floor. The scene in front of me was incredibly fun, which made me bit my underlip to try to hold in the laugh that was about to come out. I wouldn’t want to end up dying because of laughter. Maybe later in life but not now and especially not because of these people.

Snow White: Stop fighting and let us go back to our headquarter. I can’t wait to stretch my legs, right Mia?

Suddenly a grey cat appeared in between her legs and snuggled itself against Snow White. Snow White picked it up and began to make her way out of the airplane. The other girls were following her but two girls stood behind waiting for me.

Jahoon: Don’t worry. I’m not going to run away. I don’t even know where we are, so it is safer to be with you guys than wander around alone.

We all three followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter