Chapter 3: Training

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident at the bridge, we made it back home to the headquarters where some of the girls were already back. On the way back home, I couldn't stop thinking about what Eunbi had said.

Puppy: Jahoon! You are back! Wait… Why is your face so red? Are you maybe sick?! Fever?!

Puppy moved closer to me and placed her hand on my forehead. I must have blushed at Eunbi's words, making the others think that I was sick. I gave Puppy a smile and took her hand in mine.

Jahoon: I'm alright Puppy. Just a little hot because of the weather. That's all, don't worry.

Puppy: That is a relief. I thought that something had happened to you while you were out with Snow White unnie.

Puppy glanced at Eunbi, who was already sitting in the living room with a can of sprite in her hand and looking over some papers, that were on the table.

Jahoon: Actually Snow White took really good care of me.

I looked down and blushed a bit more at the thought of how protectively Eunbi had been.

Puppy: You are becoming even more- Oh! Now I understand. You like Snow White unnie now don't you?

Puppy walked closer to me and whispered the last part of her sentence. I panicky glanced over to Eunbi to see if she had heard it while covering Puppy's mouth.

Jahoon: Yah! Don't say that our loud.

Puppy gently removed my hands from and held them in hers.

Puppy: So I'm right?

Jahoon: Yes *sigh* Yes you are right but it is only a tiny bit and I say a tiny bit of crush right now. Nothing much.

Puppy: Alright, alright. Only a tiny bit of crush.

Puppy mimicked my voice. I pinched her arm gently and playfully glared at her, making her laugh.

Eunbi: If you two are finished with gossiping, then come and join us here for a planning meeting. Now.

Puppy: Seems like someone is jealous~

Puppy nudged me in the side before proceeding to walk over to where the rest were sitting. I breathed out through my teeth and joined the rest of them sitting between Eunbi and Pepe.

Eunbi: So the plan is for us to steal the Produce trophy.

Jahoon: Wait a moment! Do you mean the trophy that is displayed at the Mnet museum? The one that is a national treasure?

Pepe: The exact same one as you just described.

Jahoon: But why? Isn't it bound with a very high risk?

Eunbi: We are Izone and we only go after the best of the best and for the high risk? What fun is there when there is no risk at all.

The other girls agreed with Eunbi, making me sigh and hit my back against the sofa.

Jahoon: But I'm not a part of it yet right?

I looked around at all of them in the hope to see anyone agreeing with me but they just looked at me with an apologetic look before looking at Eunbi.

Eunbi: Who said you can skip this mission? You will actually be playing a big part in this mission.

Jahoon: You gotta be kidding me right? I don't even have a special skill to do something like this!

Eunbi: You can blend in with the shadows and hide, which means that you can find out where the trophy is held during the day and then we can go and get it during the night.

Maki: Snow White unnie is right! I have seen you do it a few times and it still amazed by how you can disappear with the shadow.

Jahoon: Okay, I have just gotten lucky that is all.

Eunbi: I do not quite think so.

Do you really have to argue back at every statement I make? I took a deep breath and tried to look at her as calmly as I could.

Jahoon: Fine, I will do it but don't come at me if I don't succeed.

Eunbi: That is why you will be getting some training before we go on the real mission. For your first training, you will be getting an easy one. You will be stealing some pieces of jewelry from the shop just a few streets away from here tonight.

Jahoon: Easy my .

I looked at her in disbelief while mumbling to myself.

Eunbi: Don't worry, you won't be doing this alone. Pepe and I will be with you to teach you so that you grab something of true value instead of some fake ones and also in case of anything happened. Pepe, prepare for tonight, the rest of you prepare your part for the trophy.

As soon as Eunbi finished everyone separated and began to prepare for their roles or either did something else. I followed Eunbi back to our- I mean her room and sat on the bed while she sat on the chair at her desk, working on some papers.

Eunbi: You shouldn't be staring at me right now. You should instead catch some sleep or prepare for tonight.

Jahoon: I know but why did you exactly choose me? Why did you make me join your group?

Eunbi: Didn’t I tell you that we are only after the best of the best? Isn't that enough of an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter