Chapter 7: The last day

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: So this is really the last day here in Seoul?

Eunbi: Don't worry we will be back here again in the future.

It had been a few days since we have taken the Produce trophy from the Mnet museum. Rockhead and his teammates had been caught by the police and were suspected to be the ones to attempt to steal the trophy when in reality the trophy that the museum had right now is fake. Since it was our last day in Seoul, Eunbi wanted to spend some time with me alone. Currently, we were walking the streets of Seoul looking at the shops, which were getting the last things sold before they closed for the Christmas holiday.

Eunbi: You know, I haven't really understood the tradition with Christmas or just holidays in general.

Jahoon: That is because you are a workaholic and never really have a break.

Eunbi: I… fine, can't argue with that but really. Maybe is it because I didn't grow up with any parents?

Jahoon: Wait, you didn't grow up with a family?

We arrived at the café that we had been sitting at a few days before. An old woman, who seemed like she was in her 60's came out of the café and walked straight to us.

Old woman: Eunbi! It has been such a long time since I have seen you! How are you doing? Come here give me a hug.

Eunbi hugged the old woman as she opened her arms with a big warm smile. I smiled at the side and just stood beside them watching them.

Old woman: And who is this fine lady beside you? Perhaps your girlfriend? Omg! Our Eunbi has grown well up to have her own girlfriend now! Wait, we must celebrate that! Come and sit inside in the warm. I will bring you guys the best of the best bakeries that we have right now.

The old woman grabbed Eunbi's and my wrist and dragged us inside of her café while Eunbi and I were blushing a bit at her voice. The old woman then sat us at a table in the corner of the café to give us some "privacy". She then ran to the back to get us some pastries and coffee.

Eunbi: Everyone in Izone grew up without a family. Either coming from the orphanage or coming from the streets. I, myself, came from the streets. I didn't have anything at all and the only thing I knew was to steal to survive. One day I suddenly got injured and ended up near the café here and the old woman you just saw or miss Kim, saw me that day injured and out of energy, took me in for a few days, and nursed me until I could be in my own again. She also helped everyone else in Izone, that is why we don't steal from her.

Jahoon: Well it also seems like she has a good soul. I'm actually thankful to her too.

Eunbi: Wait why?

Jahoon: Because she helped you and made it available for me to meet you.

Eunbi looked at me like she was disgusted but I could see by her face that she liked it as her face began to glow red as a tomato.

Jahoon: Are we blushing now? Is little miss Eunbi blushing?

I leaned in closer as I but suddenly Eunbi quickly leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. This time it was my turn to blush and be flustered. Eunbi smirked as she saw my look.

Eunbi: What is this? Where did the confident Jahoon go? Are we blushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter