Chapter 5: Where are you?

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to see Sakura still sleeping beside me. She still had her arms wrapped around my waist and her head on my chest. I smiled at her peaceful face and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. I placed a kiss on her forehead, making her stir a bit in her sleep. She opened her eyes to sleepily stare at me.

Jahoon: Sorry for waking you up. You seem tired, so just continue sleeping. I will be right beside you.

Sakura: But you missed something~

Jahoon: What?

I looked at her confused while she sleepily smiled at me. She leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. I looked at her in shock as she just turned around to continue sleeping. I grabbed her by her shoulders and made her turn around to face me again.

Jahoon: You can’t just do that and don’t act as if nothing happened.

Sakura: You are right.

Sakura then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I was surprised and froze at first but then wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer in.

Yujin: Chaeyeon unnie asked me to call- I think you guys have already gotten your breakfast.

We quickly pulled away from each other when we heard Yujin speaking. When did she get in here? I looked at Yujin who had a sly smirk on her face, making the heat on my face hotter than it already was. I turned to Sakura to see her also being red in the face but trying to not be embarrassed.

Sakura: What have I told you about entering my room without knocking on the door Ahn Yujin?

Yujin: I did knock on the door unnie! It was just you that was a bit too busy with Jahoon unnie.

Sakura: Yah!

Sakura grabbed a pillow and threw it at Yujin but missed and hit the door when Yujin closed the door just right in time. I looked at Sakura, who was looking at me with a pout. We stared at each other for a while before we both burst into a laugh.

Sakura: Remind me to lock the door the next time we are in here.

Jahoon: I don’t think it would help much with you guys' backgrounds but alright.

We got up from the bed and into the bedroom where we washed up and changed our clothes before joining the others in the dining room. It seemed like Yujin had told the others about what happened because they all looked at us with a sly look and a smirk.

Hitomi: I didn’t think that you guys would still be hungry after eating each other out for breakfast.

Eunbi: Hitomi, the kids are still here but I do have to agree with them Sakura and Jahoon. You guys seem to be well-fed by the look of you guys and your red cheeks.

They all laughed. I could feel my cheeks heat up again as I looked down at the floor in embarrassment. Suddenly I felt Sakura’s hand grabbing my and pulling me closer to her, making me look at her with surprise. She just smiled at me before turning to look at the others.

Sakura: Well, she does taste good after all, so I did have a good meal.

The others looked at her in disgust while some were more verbal about it. I pinched her in the side and joke-fully glared at her. She chuckled before wrapping her arms around me and leaning closer to me, whispering so that only I could hear it.

Sakura: But it is the truth and I can’t wait to taste more of you tonight.

I pushed her away with a huff and stomped over to sit beside Yuri and Hyewon, who both kept teasing me while eating. When we had finished eating, Sakura and I decided to take a walk around the city. Sakura grabbed my hand as she held me close to not lose me in the large crowd of people on the street.

???: Maki!

Just when we passed an alley, someone yelled after Sakura. We both looked at each other before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter