Chapter 3: Dystopia

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to feel a hot breath hitting my face. I stirred a little in my sleep before opening my eyes to be met with Sakura.

Jahoon: Aaahh!

I yelled in surprise. I accidentally rolled down to the floor when I tried to escape from her. I groaned in pain from the impact of hitting the floor. Sakura crawled to the edge of the bed and propped her head on her hand while staring at me.

Sakura: I'm glad that you are awake now. Good morning~

Jahoon: Did you really have to wake me up like that? You surprised me!

Sakura: Sorry~ But you are too beautiful to not stare at~

Jahoon: What in the world are you talking about?! I'm… I'm going… to shower first!

I quickly got on my feet and grabbed a towel veggie running inside of the bathroom while locking the door right after me. I leaned against the door with my back and let out a big sigh.

Jahoon: Why did she have to wake me up like that? Stop beating like that heart! Stop making it seem like I like her. I don't! Humph!

I took a warm shower to calm myself down and then changed into some of the other clothes we had stolen yesterday, which were some black jeans with a white shirt and a dark blue jacket in case of getting cold. I walked out to see Sakura still in bed, looking at me with a smile. I just pouted out my underlip and acted like I was angry. I just walked around the room during my stuff without even caring or looking at Sakura. I could hear her giggle before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. After a while, she came out already changed. I was just brushing my hair when she came and hugged me from behind.

Sakura: Let me do that.

She took the comb out of my hand and began brushing my hair gently. I could feel my face getting hotter while my heart began beating faster again.

Sakura: You know that I can hear your heartbeat faster whenever you are with me.

Sakura whispered into my ear, making me feel chills down my spine. Did she catch me? No! There is nothing to hide after all. I'm just not used to being close to a person like this.

Jahoon: It is just your imagination. It is not because I like you or anything at all. It's just that I get nervous when someone is too close to me.

Sakura: I didn't say anything about liking me?

My eyes widened. Did I just confess to her? I quickly ran out of the room and to the dining room where Hyewon, Yujin, Yuri, and Wonyoung were.

Yujin: Good morning Jahoon unnie! Why are you so red in the face?

Jahoon: I just did some morning exercise! That is all! Yeah! Now I'm so hungry! What is there for breakfast? It all looks so delicious.

I sat next to Yuri, who looked at me worriedly. The others looked at me with suspicious eyes.

Wonyoung: Oh! Good morning Kkura unnie!

I choked on my coffee when I heard her name. Yuri patted me on my back and gave me a tissue while asking if I were okay. I just nodded and gave her a thumbs up in confirmation. Forgot to tell. The others already knew that Sakura had told me all of their real names yesterday, so now they have allowed me to use their real names instead. Sakura sat beside Wonyoung, the opposite of me, and stared at me over the rim of her coffee cup.

Hyewon: Why do I have a suspicion that you guys have done something last night.

Yujin: Wait! Did you guys do the nasty thing?! Eeww~

Sakura: Don't act like you haven't done it with Wonyoung. Speaking of it, I heard you guys being loud last night.

Wonyoung: Unnie~

Jahoon: You really don't have a filter do you?

Yuri: No she hasn't. She is always like this.

Sakura: I'm just saying the truth. That is all. Jahoon, let's finish up eating so that we can go to Dystopia.

I nodded and finished up my breakfast and washed my plate. I put on my shoes and waited for Sakura to finish. After she was done we walked outside to the streets, that we already filled up with people.

Jahoon: People are early up here.

Sakura: If you think that 12 pm is early up when is it in the middle of the day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter