Chapter 1: The anime goddess girl

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: I choose to be with…. The girl with pink hair.

The mentioned girl stood up from her seat and walked towards me, putting her arms around my waist and her head on my shoulder.

Pink hair girl: I told you guys that she would choose me. I mean who wouldn't choose a goddess? Come on honey. Let's get to bed.

Duck girl: That is so unfair! I wanted to be with her!

Fluffy cheek girl: Don't pout like that unnie. You look disgusting.

Duck girl: Hey you!

The duck-looking girl ran around trying to chase the other girl. Before I could see what happened, the pink-haired girl dragged me up the stairs and towards what I would assume to be her bedroom. Just as I have guessed. When she opened one of the many doors, the inside revealed to be a bedroom which pretty much matched what kind of bedroom I had in mind for a girl like her.

Pink hair girl: Come on! Get inside!

I was dragged inside again and got pushed to sit on her bed. She then opened her closet and stood in front of it with her hand on her chin.

Pink hair girl: What type of clothes do you wear to sleep? Oversized t-shirt? Pajamas? Tracksuit?

Jahoon: Anything is fine… by the way…

The pink-haired girl turned to look at me with a small smile as she took out a pair of pink pajamas that matched her hair and a pair of dark blue pajamas.

Pink hair girl: Here. Take the blue one, it looks like it's gonna match you. And what did you want to say?

Jahoon: Ah~ Thank you… I want… to ask… what is your name?

Pink hair girl: Oh, right! I haven't told you what my name is! You don't need to know my real name, just call me Maki.

Jahoon: Your real name?

Maki: Yes. Everyone has their real name but around strangers like you, who we don't trust yet, we usually use our codenames. For protection.

Jahoon: For protection? I don't know if I should be mad or worried about being called untrustworthy.

Maki: Now, don't think too much about it. I will introduce you to them tomorrow. Now go and change. You can change in the bathroom over there, I will change in here.

I nodded and did as told and walked inside the bathroom… this doesn't even look like a bathroom! Why is it the size of the bedroom?!

I walked around the bathroom and drank in all the details of it. I quickly remembered why I was in here and changed my clothes before knocking on the door.

Jahoon: Maki… can I come in?

Maki: Sure! Just come in!

I opened the door and walked inside to see Maki laying on the bed with a computer. From the sounds, it looks like she was playing a game. I placed my clothes on a chair nearby and walked over to stand beside her.

Jahoon: You play PUBG too?

Maki: Yes! Another win! You are playing too? Then come and join me! Oh and you can sleep in my bed tonight.

I hopped into the bed beside her and took the tablet she gave me.

Jahoon: Thank you but where are you going to sleep tonight if I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter