Chapter 2: Tour date

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Hey! Maki! At least slow down a bit, now that you didn't allow me to get breakfast before going!

Maki: I'm going to take you to enjoy breakfast at another place. I know a really great café that makes the best stuff! That is why we have to go there fast so we can be there before they open!

As soon as she finished saying that, she then began to run instead of fast walking. I was surprised at the sudden change of speed but I tried my best to keep up with her. Soon after we arrived just in time as the café opened.

Old lady: Sakura! You are here! It has been such a long time since I have last seen you. Are the others also here? And who is the girl behind you there? Is she a new friend to the group?

The old lady, who had just opened the doors to the café and who I assume maybe the owner of the café, greeted us as soon as we got there. I looked between the old woman and Maki, whose real name is Sakura?

Maki/Sakura: So many questions as always miss Kim! Yes, the others are also here in town, and yes, the girl behind me is our new friend to the group. Jahoon, meet miss Kim and miss Kim, meet Jahoon.

Jahoon: It is nice to meet you miss Kim hmph!

When I was about to bow to her, she pulled me into a tight hug instead. I froze as I didn't know what to do and looked at Sakura for help. I could see Sakura giggling and enjoyed the sight for a moment before she walked over to miss Kim and tapped her on her shoulder.

Sakura: I think you are maybe hugging her too tight miss Kim. Look! She is so surprised that she doesn't know what to do.

Miss Kim: Oh! I'm so sorry my dear. It is just so nice to meet a friend of Sakura. She usually doesn't make new friends that often, so I'm just happy on her behalf. Come on you guys. Enough of chit-chat, you guys must be starving! Let's get inside and get some fresh bread and coffee. It's on the house!

Miss Kim grabbed Sakura and me by the wrist and pulled us inside of the café and to a table in the corner before she served us some freshly baked bread with a cup of coffee each.

Miss Kim: I hope you guys enjoy it. I have made it all myself. I really want to get to know more about you, Jahoon but I have to go now as you can see the customers are beginning to fill the café.

Jahoon: Thank you, Miss Kim. It is fine, I believe we will get another time to talk more.

Miss Kim smiled before she left us to attend to her customers. I looked over to Sakura to see her with a smile on her face.

Jahoon: Why are you smiling at me like that?

Sakura: I'm just happy to see you and miss Kim are getting on some good terms even though it is your first time meeting.

Jahoon: Well she seems like she has a kind soul too, so I won't expect it to be hard for her to get close to people and also… are your real name… Sakura?

Sakura: Seems like the cat is out of the bag. Yes, my real name is Sakura but the girls only call me that when we are at home except for when you are around because you are still a somehow stranger to us and we don't know if you can't be trusted fully yet, so that is why we are using our codenames when you are around. Also if you were to not pass Snow White unnie's test and you end up not being a member, it would be too dangerous for us if you know our real names because then you can use it to blackmail us and maybe go to the police if you want.

Jahoon: You guys are really taking it seriously about keeping your real identity as a secret but it is understandable I guess.

I pouted as I looked down at the table and used a fork to pick around the cake in front of me. I could hear Sakura sighed making me look at her.

Sakura: Why do you have to make me feel guilty for doing that? I will tell you the rest of the girls' real names, okay but you have to promise me not to use it in front of them and also to keep it a secret. Both now but also if it happens that you didn't get to be a member, which I must say won't like it to happen.

Jahoon: Really?! Thank you, Sakura!

I launched at her and wrapped my arms around her neck. I was happy that she began to open and trust me a bit more. Even though I knew that she was a thief and all of that, I still wanted to befriend her. She told me all of the other girls' names and helped me attach their names to a face while also telling me a bit about their personalities. The whole time I was just staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter