Chapter 7: Will you be with me?

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura: Jahoon~ Wake up~

Jahoon: Not yet~

I rolled around so that my back was now facing her. It was quiet for a moment, making me think that she had gone back to sleep but suddenly I was flipped onto my back. Sakura hovered over me with a smile.

Jahoon: What are you doing?

Sakura: Trying to wake you up what else?

Sakura leaned closer and pecked my whole face with small kisses before planting a big one on my lips. She was about to pull away when I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into another deeper kiss. I could feel her smile through the kiss, making me happy and my stomach filled with butterflies. After a while, we pulled away from each other but she still kept her forehead connected with mine.

Sakura: Why are you so beautiful? Why and how was I so lucky to get such a precious and beautiful girl like you?

Jahoon: What are you talking about? It should be me questioning you, not the other way around.

Sakura giggle making my heart do a tumble. I was happy to see her happy like this after being so much down and tired doing the last few days. I was in my own thoughts when Sakura suddenly carried me in bridal style and walked towards the bathroom.

Jahoon: Sakura! What are you doing?!

I wrapped my arms around her neck to prevent myself from hitting the ground. Sakura just laughed at me and placed a kiss on my temple before opening the door to the bathroom and closing it with her feet.

Sakura: Taking us to the bathroom, so that we can wash up. It is our last day here in Seoul, so we should not spend it laying in bed all day.

Sakura placed me down on my feet and suddenly began undressing. Being my shy self, I turned around and closed my eyes, and covered my eyes with my hands. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Jahoon: Why… Why… are you… undressing in front of me?

I could hear Sakura giggle and felt her arms wrapping around my waist. She tried to turn me around to face her but I stood my ground.

Sakura: Why are you so shy? It’s not like you haven’t seen anything of it before.

Jahoon: Still~

Her arms were unwrapped from my waist and I heard her walking away. I was confused at what happened and decided to turn around to see Sakura already in the bathtub, bubbles covering her body.

Sakura: Are you going to join me or not?

Jahoon: Only if you are closing your eyes while I’m taking off my clothes.

Sakura giggled and shook her head at me before using her hands to cover her eyes. I quickly took off my clothes before dipping into the bathtub with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I’m going to miss this town so much.

I sighed as I glanced around the town. After having taken a bath with Sakura, we had gone to miss Kim’s café to get some breakfast before taking a stroll around the city because I wanted to see as much of it as possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter