Kidnapping?

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepmom: Jahoon!!!! Get your over here!!!!

Her voice cracked from the speaker, that was hanging in the top corner of the room. I quickly turned the tap off and dried my hands before running over to my stepmom, who was sitting in her bedroom, getting her nails manicured.

Jahoon: Yes master. How can I help you?

I bowed down slightly and kept my eyes on the floor. If I didn't do that I would be punished for it. Usually, it would be a slap on the face and no dinner for the day, but if she had some really important guest, I would be locked in the dark basement for about a week with nothing else than a little bit of water.

Stepmom: Get me some wine and a few light snacks. I have to fully relax for the event tonight. Tonight is going to be a lot of stress. By the way Jahoon, how are the preparations going?

Jahoon: The preparations are going all well master Kim. Everything is under control. Nothing is going to happen under little master's birthday.

Stepmom: Good good. Now shoo! Get my refresher!

I bowed to her and quickly walked out of the room, closing the door after me. I walked down the hallways in the big mansion in a hurry since if I wasn't fast then master Kim would be punishing me. As I was nearing the kitchen and was about to turn around the corner, I bumped into little master or miss Jennie Kim. I wrapped my left arm around her waist with my quick reflex, while I placed my right arm against the wall to keep us from falling.

Jahoon: I'm sorry little master. Please forgive me!

I pulled her up on her feet while avoiding eye contact with her. I could hear her chuckled and suddenly she wrapped her arms around my neck, making me tense.

Jennie: I told you to stop calling me little master. You have to call me Jennie or even better, call me baby girl.

She pulled herself closer to me and kissed my cheek, which caught me by surprise. I tried to pull away from her but she kept her arms tightly locked around my neck.

Jahoon: Little master. Please let me go. Someone may pass by at any time! It wouldn’t look good if anyone saw us like this.

Jennie: I don’t care. I like you and want you, that is more important. Remember? I get what I want and if I want you, I will get you no matter what.

Jahoon: I remember but master Kim wouldn’t like that. I have to go now.

I managed to unwrap her arms and was available to walk past her until she grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall while kissing me. I had my eyes wide open in shock and saw miss Park, master Kim’s right hand, looking at us and took a picture before running away. I came back to my senses and pushed little master away. She smirked at me and her lips, while I wiped my lips with the back of my hand, trying to erase the trace of her lipstick. I quickly ran away from her and into the kitchen, where I quickly grabbed the stuff, that master Kim had ordered, and quickly make my way back to her bedroom. Before I opened the door, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, and let it out. I walked inside the room and was about to reach master Kim’s bed, where she was laying when my foot caught into the carpet, making me lose my balance and spill all of the snacks and the wine all over her. She shrieked. I quickly got on my feet and apologized and before I knew it I was slapped in my face.

Master Kim: You are useless! How dare you dirty my gown like this?! And you dare to kiss my daughter?! When you are just nothing other than dirt to be stepped on?! I don’t see what my daughter is seeing in you!

She slapped the other side of my face and the other and the other side until I could feel my lips bleeding. Then all of sudden she stopped.

Master Kim: Guards!!!! Lock her into the basement and guard it so that she wouldn’t be available to get out!!!!

The guards burst inside the room and wrapped their arms around mine, dragging me down the hallway, where the other maids were gossiping about me, and then threw me into the small basement room and locked the door with the many locks there were on the door. I rolled onto my back and looked up at the ceiling, counting how many small bumps there were in the wallpaper. Before I knew it, I suddenly fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter