Chapter 1: The cold leader

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: I choose to be with…. Snow White.

Everyone looked at me surprised except Snow White herself, who just kept a poker face on.

Snow White: Now it is decided, let’s go to sleep.

Everyone followed her words and began walking over to their own room. The puppy-looking girl walked over to me and stood by my side, whispering into my ear.

Puppy girl: If you can’t be with Snow White unnie, then you are always welcome to join me in my room. You can call me Puppy by the way.

Snow White: Aren’t you going to sleep too, Puppy?

Puppy: Yes unnie! Good night everyone!

Then she left to her room, leaving only me and Snow White left. I looked at her and fidgeting with my fingers awkwardly. She gestured for me to follow her. She opened one of the many doors in the house, revealing a very beautiful-looking bedroom with a king-sized bed in the middle of the room.

Snow White: We don’t have any guestrooms in our house, so you can use my bedroom and bed to sleep in.

Jahoon: But where are you going to sleep tonight, if I’m using your bed?

Snow White: I still have some work to do.

She then walked out of the room with Mia following her right behind and closed the door, leaving me all alone in the room. I jumped on the spot when I heard Snow White's voice from the other side of the door.

Snow White: Just feel free to use whatever you want. We don't have any spare clothes for you yet, so just choose some from my closet!

I could hear her finally leaving, as her footsteps began to fade further away from the door. We'll she said that I could feel free to use anything, so why not enjoy the stay to the fullest? I opened the closet and searched for some comfortable clothes to wear as pajamas but I could only find an oversized white button-up shirt and a pair of shorts. I just shrugged and then proceed to walk to the bathroom. My mouth got wide open when I saw the size of it. How can a bathroom be the same size as a bedroom?

I walked inside and gawked over every little detail in the bathroom. I could basically live here. I filled the bathtub up with warm water and bubbles and got out of my clothes before slipping my whole body into the water. I breathed out a sigh with my eyes clothes and then inhaled the air in the bathroom. Even the smell is like being at a hotel. I do not know how long I have been in the bathtub but suddenly the door to the bathroom got wide open and Snow White entered like it wasn’t bothering her at all. I slipped further down into the bathtub so you only could see my head, trying to cover my body from her.

Jahoon: Snow White…. What are… you doing…. in here…..?

Snow White: It is my bathroom after all, so I can use it whenever I want. And I’m just going to brush my teeth.

She was about to turn her head to look at me when I yelled at her in shock.

Jahoon: Don’t look!!! I’m bare and I don’t have any confidence in my body…..

Snow White turned back to look at her own reflection in the mirror and snickered at me. She took out her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth.

Snow White: Like I haven’t se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter