Chapter 5: Sneaky peaky

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every since Eunbi had confessed to me, things began to become awkward between us. We were most likely never seen with each other again and whenever we had to be in the same room, we always tried to avoid eye contact. When she was in the headquarters I would be out and vice versa. Right now I was laying on the bed in her room and staring at the ceiling, trains of thought about my own feelings.

Chaeyeon: Knock knock? Anyone in the shell?

Suddenly Chaeyeon appeared in my eyesight and knocked me on my forehead a few times. I smiled at her slightly before sitting up.

Jahoon: When did you come in here? I didn't even hear you.

Chaeyeon: That is because you were too into your thoughts. I even yelled at you, making the others think that something had happened to you, and came to check!

Jahoon: Oh! Hehe, sorry~

Chaeyeon: It is fine but a penny for your thoughts would be fine. You seem quite distressed about something. It is about Eunbi? You guys had been distant ever since your encounter with Rockhead.

On the day of my encounter with Rockhead. Chaewon had told everyone about what had happened. This had made them even more protective of me than there were at first. Especially Eunbi not letting me go out alone and make me always take a member with me when going out.

Jahoon: It is just because Eunbi had confessed to me that she liked me but I don't know what to feel right now.

Chaeyeon: And do you like her back?

Jahoon: I do but I somehow also feel like it is wrong to like her. Like we are on a different level and that I will be too much of a burden for her if we commit to a relationship.

Eunbi: Who told you that you would be a burden?

Both Chaeyeon and I looked at the door where Eunbi was standing, leaning against the door frame.

Chaeyeon: I will leave it to the two of you to talk this out. Oh! And don't come out of you haven't found anything out. I will be watching you guys.

Eunbi walked over to us and sat beside me, while Chaeyeon walked out of the room while doing the "I'm watching you" gesture. I could feel Eunbi looking directly at me but I didn't have the courage to look back at her. Eunbi grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so that I was facing her.

Eunbi: Listen to me Jahoon. You will never be a burden for me ever. The only thing you have for me is happiness and love. Before you, every day was the same for me. I didn't know what happiness where and what in my life was precious enough to risk my life for but after you walked into my life, it is like I have found the light at the end of the tunnel. My own happiness. You are the most precious thing in my life Jahoon. I want you to know that. I will risk my life for you if it's mean that you will be safe.

Jahoon: Eunbi…

Eunbi: It is okay if you don't feel the same. I will just go out for a minute.

Eunbi stood up and was about to walk over to the door when I stood upright behind her and back-hugged her.

Jahoon: I love you too Eunbi.

Eunbi turned around and looked at me with surprise.

Eunbi: Really?! Do you really mean it?!

Jahoon: Yes, I do. And I want to have a new title in the team too.

Eunbi: What title?

Jahoon: Miss Kwon Eunbi's girlfriend.

I leaned down, as I was taller than her, and kissed her cheek. Her cheeks began to become red as Eunbi looked down in embarrassment.

Eunbi: You missed.

Jahoon: What?

Eunbi: This.

Eunbi leaned up and kissed my lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled me closer to her as she deepened the kiss. We didn't st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter