Nine

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“The face you’re making right now is the same when you used to have insomnia..” said Jin snapping his fingers at V who was in a daze. “Weren’t you able to sleep again last night?”

 

V heaved a sigh.

 

Those weird dreams started again.. maybe not weird because he knows who the person is right now..

 

It was different from the previous one.. in his dream last night, he saw Jisoo smiling and laughing..

 

She looked happy as she held someone’s hands..

 

But he couldn’t see the other person’s face..

 

It would have been better if he had at least seen.. there would be less things he should think of..

 

 

“Really? You saw here again?” asked Jin knitting his brows. “Not just her face this time but you saw her smiling while holding someone’s hands?”

 

V nodded.

 

And the strange thing is that he saw her wearing the same type of clothes she was wearing the first time he met her.

 

That’s right.. those clothes that made her look like she came from the past..

 

It can’t be Joseon or Goryeo.. it seems like it’s even before those periods..

 

Just like when people used to live in the wild.. maybe just like.. Amaya?

 

How many thousand years ago was that? He can’t even remember anything about it when he studied it at school..

 

He shook his head as thought he was being ridiculous again.

 

“Relax yourself a little and try to think less.. your schedule is already tight..” said Jin tapping his shoulders. “But.. I haven’t seen Jisoo since we came here this morning..”

 

V’s brows narrowed.

 

Now that he thinks about it, that girl has gone from his sight again.

 

She was only talking to Tzuyu before..

 

But where is she now?

 

He went around the set looking for her but didn’t find her.

 

Neither in his waiting room.. neither at the coffeeshop where she usually hangs out..

 

Where did she go again without telling him?

 

She’s really good at making him go crazy.

 

He went to look for Jungkook instead. That guy is all over the place so he might have seen her somewhere.

 

He found him talking with Tzuyu and another woman he doesn’t seem to know..

 

The woman had her back against him.. she was wearing a purple skirt and a white blouse.. she had long curly hair..

 

Is she another actress from their agency? Is she also starring in this drama?

 

“Jungkook.. have you seen Jisoo? She is nowhere to be found..” said V approaching the three of them.

 

Tzuyu pointed at the woman beside her.

 

V’s eyes widened.

 

That woman whom he couldn’t recognize was.. Jisoo?

 

No way..

 

“You mean her?” Tzuyu asked smiling. “The director asked me to bring an extra today.. and since there are no lines she needs to say.. I thought she would be perfect..”

 

Jisoo turned to him.

 

V had to blink a few times. She looks like a different person.. she seems an elegant woman from a rich family.. and he isn’t used to seeing her like this..

 

Why did they have to make her dress like this?!

 

“Which scene is she going to act.. and with whom?” asked V nervously as he continued stealing glances at Jisoo.

 

She doesn’t have to act in a weird scene, does she?

 

He started listing all the scenes for that day in his mind.

 

There is an office scene.. a lunch scene.. another office scene..  and what else was there again?

 

Jisoo took out the script and read all of the roles she was given.

 

“Female employee number 3.. lady walking outside the building and.. seductive lady in the club..” 

 

“WHAT?” V’s voice was so loud that everyone turned to them.

 

Jungkook chuckled.

 

“So you will be acting with me in the club..” he said checking Jisoo’s script. “You will be dancing with me.. pouring drinks for me and-..”

 

He stopped to look at V’s worried face.

 

“Kissing my lips?” 

 

V’s eyes almost popped out of his head.

 

Kiss? On his lips?

That wasn’t on the script though!

 

He took the script away from Jisoo’s hands.

 

“After pouring him a drink, the woman will wipe Jungkook’s lips with a handkerchief..” he was reading it seriously.

 

Jungkook laughed.

 

“It was wiping my lips.. I see..” he said teasing V.

 

V took a calming breath.

He really once believed it was true.. of course, scenes like those could be included in dramas.. they could have intimate scenes even with extras but.. Jisoo can’t do that.. she’s.. too pure for anything like that.. no.. that can’t happen.. never.. 

 

One of the staff called the two actors to get ready.

 

“Hyung.. are you sure she’s the one who told you she likes and not the other way around?” said Jungkook whispering to V as they went back to the set.

 

V told him about Jisoo’s confession to him and asked for his opinion.

 

While there’s nothing wrong about a common woman liking a celebrity..

A celebrity liking a common woman isn’t very likely to happen so it might not be met with good opinions by other people.. 

 

And not to mention V’s mother herself..

 

Jungkook knows that his mother is quite scary.. and the fact that she’s still unaware of V and Irene’s breakup makes him more nervous..

 

But.. since V hyung told him that he has no plans on liking Jisoo and he’s only keeping her by his side for his own gain.. 

 

He should not be worried, right? 

Although it doesn’t seem to be the case for him..

 

A man wouldn’t go this far for a woman he doesn’t take interest in..

 

V stopped.

 

“Stop saying nonsense and let’s just focus on the next scene..” he said sighing.

 

Jungkook nodded his head.

 

“Up to you if it’s nonsense or not..” he said following him.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo and Tzuyu were still reviewing the script.

 

“You’re also going to act with V oppa..” said Tzuyu turning another page. “It’s a party scene.. but it will be shot in a few weeks..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

Just the thought of being in the same scene as V makes her happy.

 

“Thank you for painting my face..” she said holding Tzuyu’s arms.

 

Tzuyu chuckled.

 

“Didn’t I tell you already it’s called make up.. it isn’t a face paint..” she said laughing at her innocence.

 

Jisoo scratched her temple.

She keeps forgetting what it is called.. it seems like barbaric language to her..

 

She had asked her to teach her how to do her own make up and Tzuyu was also kind enough to lend her some.

 

“But.. do men here.. only like beautiful women who wear make up and pretty clothes like this?” asked Jisoo curiously as she looked at the clothes she was wearing. “I mean.. at my place.. we don’t do any of this and are still able to find love..”

 

She has started to realize that people here in the modern world are more into pleasing other people rather than themselves..

 

It’s like they are all living to meet the others’ expectations.. worrying about their opinions.. and focusing less on their own..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter