Eleven

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

V went to see his doctor the next morning.

 

He thought he had to tell him about what happened the night before.

 

It was the first time that something like that ever occured to him..

 

How it was possible.. that a memory he has never had came to him all of a sudden.. he has to find an answer to that..

 

But to his surprise, he found his doctor’s room empty.

 

Well.. he doesn’t really take appointments with him because he usually tells him to just come when he needs..

 

But.. the room looked like it has been emptied out..

 

Did he perhaps move to another room without him knowing?

 

“Did he tell you anything?” asked Jin also confused. “Should we ask someone at the reception?”

 

V nodded his head.

 

He waited for Jin just outside his doctor’s old room.

 

He was listing all the questions he had in his mind when Jin came back adding more confusion to his already confused mind.

 

“What did they say?” asked V walking towards Jin. “Where should I look for him?”

 

Jin’s brows were knitted together as he looked at him.

 

“Why? Did he quit?” asked V worried.

 

He has been relying on his doctor ever since he woke up from coma and he has been a great help to him because he thought he was the only person who could understand him completely.

 

“I asked the lady downstairs..” said Jin almost whispering.

 

“Why are you creating this mysterious atmosphere hyung?” asked V impatiently. “Did something-..?”

 

“They said this room has been empty for almost a year because the doctor who used to work here moved to a different location..” said Jin.

 

“W-what? But I-..” V could not find the right words to say.

 

It’s been empty for quite a while? It doesn’t make sense! He was just here yesterday!

 

“And.. your doctor..” said Jin sighing. 

 

V was listening to him intently.

 

“They say there’s no one here with that name..” Jin continued.

 

“What do you mean.. there’s no Dr. Oh in here?” asked V surprised. “Did you tell them his name? Maybe they know his name..”

 

Jin nodded.

 

“They say there has never been a doctor with the name Oh Sehun even in the past..” he said in a low voice.

 

V bit his lower lip.

Then who was he talking to all this time? Who did he talk to just yesterday? 

 

Who is Dr. Oh?

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Lisa was getting her makeup done inside her waiting room when someone knocked on the door.

 

Her stylist opened the door.

It was Tzuyu..

 

She recognized her after the dinner last night.

 

“Good afternoon Ms. Lisa..” said Tzuyu bowing her head.

 

Then she turned to Lisa’s stylist.

 

“Can you give it to me now unnie?” she asked smiling.

 

Lisa’s stylist quickly handed her a paperbag and Tzuyu left in a hurry closing the door.

 

“What was it?” asked Lisa curiously. “What did you give her?”

 

Her stylist was fixing the gown she would be using at the party scene she would film later.

 

“V’s assistant borrowed a gown..” she replied.

 

Lisa turned to her making her makeup artist stop.

 

“A gown? Why would V oppa need a gown?” she asked startled.

 

Her stylist smiled.

 

“Not for V of course.. it’s for his other assistant that’s participating at the shoot as an extra..” she said showing Lisa’s gown to her. “This red gown will look perfect on you.. it will come out great on screen and no one will be able to stop looking at you..”

 

Lisa heaved a sigh.

 

Jisoo? She will appear on the same screen as her and V?

It’s her again..

Why is she always appearing everywhere? 

 

She bit her lower lip.

 

She’s also filming the first kissing scene with V today.. should she show that assistant where she should stand?

 

She leaned her back on the chair before closing her eyes.

 

“Can you make me even prettier today?”

 

Her makeup stylist chuckled.

 

“I don’t think anyone could get prettier than this unnie..” she said putting some lipstick on her. “You are already the prettiest in my eyes..”

 

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

 

“I need to be the prettiest in just one person’s eyes..”

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

 

Jisoo couldn’t help but smile when she saw the dress that Tzuyu brought her.

 

It was long white sparkling dress. It reminded her of the dress she wore when she got married to V in Amaya.

This is prettier of course.. but its color is the same and makes her think of that day..

 

Tzuyu looked a little disappointed instead. She would have wanted her to wear a prettier gown than this but all she got is a simple white gown.

It’s all because she forgot to bring the gown she had borrowed from her friend!

Jisoo would have looked gorgeous in that purple dress!

 

 

“I love it..” said Jisoo looking at herself in the mirror. “This is really beautiful..”

 

Tzuyu finally smiled seeing her that happy.

 

“Sit down and I’ll put some makeup on you..” she said pushing her down. “Even though you have no lines to say, you still need to look pretty on screen..”

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

“The face paint.. I mean the makeup you gave me is really hard to use.. I was trying to learn but I looked horrible after using it..” she said pouting.

 

Tzuyu laughed while putting some blush on her cheeks.

 

“I’ll teach you next time.. don’t worry..” she said concentrating. “But to be honest, you already look beautiful even without putting on anything..”

 

Jisoo felt embarrassed.

 

“You too..” she said smiling at her. “You already look pretty without even trying..”

 

The two of them laughed at each other.

 

Then a knock was heard.

It was one of the staff telling them to come out because the shoot was starting.

 

Tzuyu hurriedly put some lipstick on Jisoo’s lips before sending her out.

 

 

The shoot took place in one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul.

 

The luxurious decoration of the hall made it look like a real VIP party.

 

Jisoo’s eyes kept wandering all over the place. She has never seen anything like this before.

Everywhere is shining.. she could see rare jewels on every table..

Are those real? Those must cost a lot.. 

 

Then she heard the director calling everyone.

 

“No need to do anything.. some of you can just talk and some can eat..” 

 

Jisoo smiled. She doesn’t even need to act and pretend because eating is her expertise.

 

It only took a few minutes until her part was done.

 

She asked someone if she could take the flowers home.

She just can’t resist their beauty.

She will put all of them in the kitchen and in the living room where she and V can enjoy seeing them.

 

She was heading back to the dressing room to find Tzuyu when Jungkook stopped her.

 

“Whoa.. our Jisoo looks so pretty tonight.. I almost didn’t recognize you..” he said covering his mouth.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up.

 

“This white gown suits you..” Jungkook continued flattering her.

 

“What about V? Where is he?” asked Jisoo looking around. “Did he arrive yet? I haven’t seen him..”

 

Their scenes were filmed separately.

 

Jisoo’s scene was inside the hall while V’s scene was outside.

 

“He is doing his shoot with Lisa..” said Jungkook. “He will be done a little later because he has more scenes tonight..”

 

Jisoo lowered her gaze.

 

She has never seen V acting with Lisa yet.. should she go and watch him? 

 

“But.. I think it’s better for you to not see him now..” said Jungkook scratching the back of his head.

 

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

V was rehearsing the scene with Lisa under the director’s guidance.

 

“After saying your lines, you’re going to kiss her and then Lisa will say her lines, okay?” 

 

The director then explained the emotions the two protagonists need to portray before leaving them.

 

Lisa noticed V’s face looking serious.

 

“Are you nervous?” she asked smiling. “The first kiss is the highlight so I am also a little worried..”

 

V let out a sigh.

He isn’t the least worried about the kissing scene but he was thinking of what happened before.

 

He thought Dr. Oh would have helped him to understand what kind of image appeared inside his head all of a sudden.. how it could be connected to Jisoo’s confession to him and his developing feelings towards her..

 

He was sighing to himself when he saw that melancholic yet beautiful face among the staff.

 

Jisoo.

 

She was there with Jungkook. Why did she come? She doesn’t usually come to see him when he’s acting.. she would usually go around the set and fool around with Tzuyu or Jungkook or Jin.

 

Then he saw her approaching closer.. just standing a few feet away from him and Lisa.. just behind the camera..

 

His eyes couldn’t leave her. She looked stunning.. specially in that white dress while holding those colorful flowers in her hands..

 

And then it happened again.

 

He saw something again.

 

He saw her again inside his head.

 

She was wearing a similar white dress with flowers in her hair.

 

What was it? Perhaps.. has he really seen her like that before?

But he doesn’t remember it.. he knows it didn’t happen..

 

He closed his eyes and almost lost his balance.

 

Lisa caught him.

 

“V oppa.. are you okay?” she asked worriedly.

 

The director came to check on him.

 

“Are you sick?” he asked checking on him.

 

V stood by himself.

 

“No.. I just lost my balance..” he said while his eyes looked for Jisoo who also seemed worried about him.

 

He took a calming breath.

He better finish this scene right away.. then he should rest.. 

Maybe he’s too tired these days because he’s always thinking of Jisoo.. because she’s always on his mind whatever he does..

 

“Are you sure you can go on?” asked the director again.

 

V nodded.

 

“Yes.. let’s continue..” he said reassuring them.

 

Then he turned to Jisoo again.

 

Lisa saw it.. she has seen him glancing at Jisoo since the start.

 

She also turned towards her and saw her wearing that ugly white gown..

 

How can she attract V’s attention when she looks dull compared to her? She doesn’t even stand out in the crowd yet V keeps on looking at her as if he were bewitched by her.

 

She clenched her fists.

 

 

“Ready.. action..” the director said aloud.

 

V said his lines without a mistake and kissed Lisa just like how he was instru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter