Thirteen

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It has been more than 15 minutes since Jin arrived in front of V’s house to pick him up for his shoot.

 

He had sent him a lot of messages already and has been trying to call him but he isn’t picking up.

 

He sighed.

 

Then he should go inside to check on him.

Did that guy return to his old self?

 

Jin used to even wake him up before to get him to work but after waking up from coma, V started to become more responsible.

 

Now that he’s sleeping well, did he really go back to his old arrogant self?

 

He was continuously calling him as he made his way into his house.

 

Then he saw V’s phone ringing on top of the table in the living room.

 

He closed his eyes in frustration.

 

Then he has been calling and sending him messages uselessly?

 

He picked the phone up.

 

And on his left.. he noticed a lot of things on the couch.

 

What happened here? 

 

There was V’s jacket there.. and also a woman’s coat..

It must be Jisoo’s..

 

Why did they leave them here? Should he give Jisoo a good scolding for not cleaning up?

 

Then his eyes went to the floor..

 

A pair of woman’s rubber shoes? They must belong to Jisoo too..

 

And a pair of pretty purple socks were also there.

 

Jin gasped.

 

Those two.. they didn’t do anything here, did they?

Why would they leave this mess in the first place?

 

He nervously went towards V’s room.

He tried to hear what was happening inside but wasn’t able to hear anything..

 

Should he knock first? Why is he being nervous now? He knows V personally.. and he has always been a gentleman to all women.. specially to his loved one..

He would have changed the passcode of his house if he hadn’t wanted him to come in..

 

He took a deep breath before pushing the door open and as soon as he did, he closed it immediately.

 

He covered his mouth to not make any noise and went to the kitchen right away to take a glass of water.

 

What did he see? Did they really..?

 

He couldn’t believe his eyes but those two were really.. on the bed together.. lying side by side.. V’s arms were around Jisoo’s body.. and her head was on his chest..

 

He heaved a long a sigh as he sat down.

 

V should have told him beforehand! Why did he have to pull an all nighter when he knows he has a schedule the next morning?!

He must have been thirsty for Jisoo that much! 

It’s all his fault that he was trying hard not to admit his own feelings!

 

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo was awoken by the noise the door made.

She could feel a warm air brushing her hair and hear something beating.. maybe something like a person’s heart?

Why is she hearing this?

And this scent.. she loves this masculine and fresh scent the most..

 

She opened her eyes quickly and found herself in V’s arms while she, herself, was also wrapping his body with her arms.

 

What happened last night? Did she fall asleep here? 

 

She smiled to herself while trying hard not to make any movement so she wouldn’t wake him up.

 

She should take advantage of this while he’s still completely unconscious..

 

She was just staring at his face while not thinking of anything. She could do this all day.. just him and her on his bed.. lying down like this..

 

It’s just perfect.. this is what she has been missing for a long time..

 

She hopes V doesn’t wake up soon so she could keep looking at him like this without fearing she would be caught..

 

Although V has kissed her already, he still looks a little uncomfortable with her.. he is still shy towards her.. and he still doesn’t want to do it with her..

 

While she may seem like one desperate woman, she can’t help it.. they have already been married to each other in Amaya and had been doing their marital duties but all of a sudden they had to separated.. he disappeared from her sight for a long time.. and now that she found him.. he doesn’t remember anything about their marriage life..

And that is probably what makes her more desperate of him..

 

She doesn’t know if she made sense or not but it’s clear she wants to stay this close to him everytime..

 

She was still immersed in her thoughts when she saw V’s lips curling up.

 

“How long are you going to look at me? I can’t open my eyes because you make me feel embarrassed..” he said in a soft voice before pulling his hands away from her and going on top of her.

 

Jisoo was startled.

He was awake all this time? How did he know she was staring at him with eyes closed? Does he have a superpower just like those men in the movies?

 

V pinned her hands against the bed and stared at her face.

 

“Now it’s my turn to stare at you..” he said smiling.

 

Jisoo suddenly felt embarrassed. She must look horrible at this moment!

She couldn’t even put on any of those facial masks Tzuyu had told her to use!

 

She closed her eyes tight thinking she wouldn’t be seen.

But that was so stupid of her! Where has her mind gone to?

 

Then she felt something wet touching her right cheek.

 

She opened her eyes and saw him kissing her there.. and then to her left cheek.. then to her forehead..

 

“Goodmorning love..” he said brushing his nose against hers.

 

Jisoo had to blink a few times to realize everything that just happened was real.. this isn’t a dream.. 

 

V.. really did that for her? 

 

Then they saw the door opening wide and there entered Jin who covered his eyes immediately upon seeing them.

 

“I’m sorry..” he said turning his back against them. 

 

Just what is V doing early in the morning? 

 

“I thought.. you were.. uhmm.. still asleep.. so I thought.. I should.. wake you up.. and I didn’t know.. that you.. would be doing something this important.. the first thing in the morning..” said Jin stuttering.

 

V chuckled before pulling himself up and sitting up.

 

“I’ll be ready in 10 minutes hyung.. I’m sorry I woke up late..” he said looking at Jin who nodded his head and went out hurriedly closing the door.

 

Then V turned to Jisoo who was still lying down on the bed.

 

“You should sleep again if you want.. I will make the pancakes next time.. I have to get ready now or else I’ll get scolded..” he said going to the bathroom in a hurry.

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh she has been holding for long.

 

What happened to him.. in one night? Why did he change so much?

 

Then she burst out in a wide smile.

She hopes she can see him like this everyday.. it reminds her of those beautiful days they spent as husband and wife in Amaya..

 

She still hasn’t recovered from the shock when V came out running of the bathroom with a towel on his head and wearing unmatched clothes.

 

Jisoo sat up confused. How did he even shower in less than two minutes? She was watching him put on his shoes when he turned to her and smiled.

 

“I’ll see you later..” he said running to her and kissing her lips quickly before going out of the room in a hurry.

 

Jisoo put a hand on .

 

He.. just kissed her, right? 

Why? All of a sudden?

 

Then she felt those butterflies in her stomach after coming back to her senses a few seconds later.

 

V has become so sweet.. no.. he has returned to being sweet.. just like how he was in Amaya..

 

Just like when he was her husband..

 

She couldn’t keep herself from smiling as she lain herself back again and pulled the blanket above her face.

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“From now on, I’ll have to ring the doorbell before going inside your house..” said Jin while driving to the set.

 

V was laughing while reading his script.

 

“You should have told me that you were going to do something like that so I wouldn’t have disturbed you and surprised the two of you..” Jin continued blabbering.

 

Then he looked at V through the mirror.

 

“Did you two have a kind of fight and make up last night? You look like you cried.. your eyes are pretty swollen..”

 

V put the script down and took his phone to look at himself.

 

“Then.. did I look bad in front of her?” he asked biting his lower lip. 

 

Jin shook his head.

Here comes lover boy again.. he must be head over heels for Jisoo.

 

“I have no schedule for a few days next week, right?” asked V taking the script again and reviewing it.

 

“Why?” asked Jin. “Want me to fill it in for you?”

 

V shook his head.

 

“No.. leave a few days empty..” he said smiling. “I will go somewhere with Jisoo..”

 

Jin chuckled.

 

“You’re totally a fool for her..” he said to himself. “Alright.. take a few days off and enjoy your time with her..”

 

Then he turned a little to V.

 

“But be careful, okay? Don’t hurry on anything.. and do it safely..”

 

V put the script down again and looked at him.

 

“What are you saying?” he asked laughing. “You’re thinking dirty this early..”

 

Jin scoffed.

 

“Me? Then who was on top of a woman as soon as he woke up? You were planning to do something if I hadn’t come that moment, weren’t you?”

 

V chuckled.

 

“Stop it hyung.. you’re turning me into some maniac..” he said not being able to hide his smile. “I just-..”

 

“Just in love?”

 

V turned to him.

 

“That’s right.. I’m in love with her.. and.. I kinda missed her..” 

 

Jin raised an eyebrow.

 

“How would you miss her when she has been by your side for two months now? You’ve gone totally crazy V..”

 

V nodded his head.

 

“I think so too..”

 

Jin continued dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter