Twelve

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

V was still holding Jisoo in his arms when he felt her shivering.

 

He pulled himself a little to see her face.

Is she crying again? 

 

“It’s cold..” said Jisoo with her teeth chattering. 

 

Only then he realized that Jisoo was wearing a very thin piece of cloth.

The jacket he gave her earlier was on the ground.. she must have taken it off before diving into the pool.

 

“Let’s go inside..” he said holding hands with her while his other hand gathered the flowers again.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up as she followed him.

 

He finally kissed her the way she wanted him to do so..

She likes it.. she loves this..

 

Then V let her hand go when they arrived in front of the door to the basement.

 

“Make sure to dry your hair before you go to sleep..” he said shyly as he lowered his gaze. “And take that gown off immediately so-..”

 

And then he noticed her trying to take it off in front of him.

 

“I didn’t say now!” he said quickly holding her arms to stop her.

 

Jisoo raised her brows.

 

“You said to take it off immediately that’s why I did..” she said pouting her lips.

 

V let out a sigh.

 

“Why would you take it off in front of me? I’m already.. tempted as it is..” said V stuttering.

 

Jisoo blushed.

 

“If you are already tempted.. why don’t we.. continue what we were doing before?” she asked as she blinked a few times.

 

V’s eyes widened.

 

No one would believe those words came from that innocent and naive looking woman.

 

“W-what? Continue?” he asked nervously.

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

She tried to hold his arm but V hurriedly went to his room and locked the door.

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh.

 

“We can’t continue?” she asked loudly while stomping on her feet on her way down the room.

 

Meanwhile, V’s legs collapsed down the floor.

 

What just.. happened?

She made him angry and emotional without doing anything.. then she set his heart racing.. they kissed passionately in his swimming pool.. and she even asked him to continue..

 

He put his hands on his cheeks and felt them hot.

 

He’s in trouble.. he has fallen for her.. he likes her..

 

What should he do now?

 

Should he go after her.. and ask her to continue?

 

He shook his head right away. Only indecent thoughts are coming to his head right now.

 

He can’t believe he completely fell for her..

 

He has become a crazy fan of Jisoo now..

 

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

V was holding onto the doorknob tightly.

 

He could hear Jisoo moving in the kitchen.

She must be cooking breakfast at this time..

 

He leaned his head against the door.

 

How should he face her now after that kiss?

Why is he feeling too embarrassed now?  It isn’t like he forced her or anything.. well.. he did initiate it but she responded well with every kiss..

 

He could feel the heat crawling on his cheeks as he recalled what they did last night..

 

He slapped both his cheeks lightly to get a grip of himself..

 

Then he opened the door slowly.

 

He was going to peek at the kitchen but was surprised to see Jisoo in front of him.

 

“I was going to call you..” she said smiling. “You should eat now..”

 

V’s throat moved fast.

She looks fine.. even this early..

Her eyebags look so fluffy and they make her look like a baby..

 

He followed her to the dining room.

 

“Here..” said Jisoo putting a plate of toasts on the table. “You can call me if you want more..”

 

Then she left to go back to the kitchen.

 

V quickly stood up and grabbed her arms to make her sit down.

 

“W-why?” asked Jisoo confused.

 

“Eat with me..” said V taking another plate and glass for her.

 

He knows that Jin gave her instructions to try to stay away from him as possible but since all the rules between them have been broken already, he might also do everything with her.

Besides, they kissed already.. what is there to be careful of now?

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up.

She doesn’t hate this idea at all.. she has missed seeing him eat the first thing in the morning.

 

“Have you tried eating pancakes yet?” asked V as he ate one of the toasts.

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“I’ll make them for you tomorrow morning so don’t cook anything..” V continued as he poured some juice on her glass.

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Then I will watch you cook so I can also learn..” she said smiling as she drank on the glass. “I want to make the food you like..”

 

V blushed a little.

She is the sweetest person he has ever met in his life.

She makes him feel like he’s an important person.

 

After that breakfast, he quickly took a shower and dressed himself before going back to the living room to tell Jisoo to prepare.

 

Jin had already called him that he would be arriving in a few minutes to pick them up.

 

“Jin hyung is coming.. let’s go out..” he said approaching Jisoo who was staring at the flowers from last night.

 

She turned to him slowly.

 

“I am not coming with you..” she said lowering her gaze.

 

V bit his lower lip.

He did tell her to stop coming to his shoots.

She must have been offended.

 

“Forget what I said last night.. I didn’t mean it..” he said closing the gap between them.

 

Jisoo lifted her gaze to his face.

 

“I’m afraid I’d keep making mistakes and put you in embarrassing situations..” 

 

V held her arm.

 

“You didn’t..” he said sighing. “You never did anything embarrassing.. do not think like that..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

“Thank you for thinking like that..” she said looking at his hand on her arm. “I’m happy that you don’t think so..”

 

Even if people in this world think strangely of her, as long as V doesn’t think so, she will be happy..

That’s enough for her to be contented..

 

Then V received another call from Jin telling him he has already arrived in front of his house.

 

“Let’s go now..” said V opening the door. “Get your coat and I’ll wait for your here-..”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“I will just wait for you here..” she said stepping backward. “Go now..”

 

V heaved a sigh.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked her again.

 

It’s true that he is worried whenever she’s outside and can’t see what she’s doing but leaving her alone in his house all day makes him feel bad.

 

Apart from the fact that he might want to continuously check on her by calling her nonstop, he knows she doesn’t like to stay by herself at home.

 

“Come back quickly..” said Jisoo waving her hand. “I will wait for you here..”

 

V nodded his head before turning his back against her.

 

But after taking just a few steps away from her, he went back in and hugged her tight.

 

“I’ll be back as soon as the filming ends.. then we will go and watch a movie together just like last time, okay?” he said patting her head gently.

 

Jisoo’s heart was leaping with joy.

She was honestly not okay with not coming with him but seeing how he also looked hesitant leaving without her made her feel better.

 

V pulled away to see her face.

 

“I’ll see you tonight..” he said refraining himself from smiling.

 

Then he left hurriedly.

 

His heart felt like exploding again! He hugged her like he wasn’t going to see her again.. why did he do that?

This is really crazy.. he’s already missing her when he has just stepped outside his house.

 

Why is he so dramatic? It felt like a scene in which a newly wed husband leaves his wife to go to work and he can’t seem to be able to leave her..

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Why did you call me here?” asked Jungkook coming inside V’s waiting room.

 

Then he noticed Jin was already there.

 

“You too hyung? What is it?”

 

Jin shrugged his shoulders.

 

He doesn’t understand V anymore these days because he has been acting like a totally different person since Jisoo came to his life.

 

And even today, he is acting strangely.

 

He suddenly asked him and Jungkook to come and talk with him in the middle of the shooting.

 

What is he trying to do? Is he going to say something? Will he announce an important event or what?

 

“I think.. I like Jisoo..” said V looking at them.

 

The two men didn’t change their expression.

 

V stood up from his seat and put his hands on his waist.

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” he asked puzzled. “Why-..?”

 

“We knew about it already..” said Jungkook turning to Jin.

 

“It was more than obvious..” said Jin nodding his head.

 

V sighed.

What do they mean it was obvious? How would they know how he feels about Jisoo?

 

“I knew it since you brought her to your house.. what kind of man would bring a woman he doesn’t know to his own house? You were willing to help her.. to hire her and even bring her wherever you go..” said Jin pushing him down to sit again. “Calm yourself down because I won’t oppose to this V.. I will keep it a secret from the company but.. you have to cooperate as well..”

 

Jungkook agreed.

 

“That’s right hyung..” he said looking at him. “If you don’t want to be caught dating an unknown woman, you should refrain yourself from holding her hands and looking at her intensely just like last night..”

 

V lowered his gaze to the floor.

He didn’t know these two had noticed it even before he himself admitted to his feelings.

 

“Is that why you didn’t bring Jisoo today?” asked Jin. “Because of what happened last night with Lisa?”

 

“It was her who didn’t want to come..” said V. “She said she didn’t like to make more mistakes and get me embarrassed..”

 

“Really? Our Jisoo said that? She’s really cool..” said Jungkook moved by what he heard.

 

V’s eyes went to him.

 

“Our Jisoo?” he repeated.

 

Jungkook chuckled.

 

“YOUR Jisoo.. I’m sorry hyung.. it was a pure mistake..” he said biting his lips.

 

His hyung is really whipped for her. 

 

He smiled to himself. He doesn’t oppose to him liking Jisoo because he has also seen that she likes him genuinel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter