Seven

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

V was sighing as he looked outside the window of his room.

 

He could see the garden and the flowers have started blooming already.

 

And in the middle of all of those flowers is the biggest mystery of his life..

 

Jisoo.

 

She was watering the flowers one by one and talking to them as if they were her own friends..

 

V shook his head.

 

He must be really insane.. he can’t help but think of how she kissed his cheek that night even though a week has already passed.

 

Jisoo didn’t seem to be bothered at all while he, an actor who has kissed lots of women who are absolutely more normal than her, is being this flustered and nervous around her..

 

He sighed yet again as his eyes followed her every movement in the garden.

 

He saw her put some flowers in her hair.

 

He isn’t the only one crazy here.. 

 

Why would a sane person put flowers in her hair?

 

Then Jisoo turned around and saw him staring at her from his room.

 

V immediately shut the blinds down.

 

He leaned his back against the wall and heaved a sigh.

 

Jisoo is making her go mad.. in every way.. in every sense..

 

And he doesn’t like it..

 

Good thing the shooting of the drama is starting in a few weeks..

 

Once he starts being busy, all of this shall pass..

 

He went out of the room and was greeted by a strong smell of flowers.

 

His mouth fell open.

 

He didn’t know why but he was only able to laugh it out.

 

He thought he was seeing things.. his house almost turned into a princess’ place!

 

When did Jisoo put all of these flowers? 

Everywhere he looks at.. everywhere he turns to..

There were flowers..

Did she pick up all the flowers including those of his neighbors?

 

This is literally insane..

 

He was shaking his head to himself as he made coffee when Jin called him to tell him he had almost arrived in front of his house.

 

He put the cup down immediately and washed his hands before taking his coat and preparing himself to leave.

 

The script reading is scheduled later this morning. He will meet the other cast for the first time. He can’t be late.

 

He was putting on his coat when the door flew open and there entered Jisoo holding another dozen of flowers in her hands.

 

Did she really get every little flower in the garden? Where would she put them now?

 

He has never seen his house this colorful ever since he moved in here..

 

“You.. are going now?” asked Jisoo surprised.

 

She quickly put the flowers down the table and approached him closely.

 

“You aren’t having breakfast?” she asked knitting her brows. 

 

V took a step away from her. 

She was literally too close to him.

 

“I have to go now..” he said adjusting the zipper.

 

“But I prepared some sandwiches already..” said Jisoo heaving a sigh. “Then.. I’ll have to eat them at lunch since you will be out all day, right?”

 

V wet his lips.

Why is she making him feel guilty? It’s only a sandwich! It isn’t like she cooked a whole feast for him and he didn’t even touch it!

 

Jisoo turned her back against him to take the flowers again but then V held her by her arm making her look back at him.

 

“I will just.. bring it with me.. and eat it on the van..” he said letting go of her arm slowly.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up right away as she hurried to the kitchen to pack it up for him.

 

“Here..” she said refraining herself from smiling as she handed a small plastic bag to him.

 

She has spent all night trying to learn how to make a clubsandwich and she thought it’d be a waste if he didn’t even have a taste.

 

“Thank you..” said V taking it quickly before going out.

 

He looked at the plastic bag he was holding.

 

“I can’t believe I’m holding a shabby plastic bag which costs barely 0.05 cents..” he said to himself as he got on the van.

 

Jin was quick to notice.

 

“What is that?” he asked curiously. “A trash?”

 

V opened it and took the sandwich out.

 

“How could you describe my breakfast as a  kind of trash hyung?” he said glowering.

 

Jin chuckled.

 

“I guess.. your housekeeper made it for you to eat..” he said as he sat back and started the van. “She could have made some for me as well..”

 

V smiled as he stared at his sandwich.

 

“She burned it again..” he said to himself. “And she was bragging about this..”

 

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you..” said V as he reached his hand to Lisa. “I’m looking forward to working with you..”

 

Then he went to sit beside Jungkook who has just finished greeting the director.

 

“It feels awkward to see you at the script reading..” said Jungkook laughing. “Did I make a mistake in convincing you?”

 

V chuckled.

 

“I think so..” he said shaking his head. “Wait.. is this also your first time meeting Lisa in person?”

 

“I met her once at the start of my career.. she was already famous back then..” Jungkook replied. “Let me tell you this in advance.. she’s got an attitude.. maybe.. just like yours..”

 

V smiled onesidedly.

 

“I bet yours is even worse..” he said looking at the script before him. 

 

Then he felt Jungkook hitting his arm gently.

 

“What do you want?” asked V irritatedly.

 

“Do you think she likes you? She keeps on looking at you hyung..” said Jungkook continuously poking him.

 

V pushed his hand away.

 

It’s just the first day and Jungkook is already spitting nonsense.

 

He turned to Lisa and caught her looking towards his direction.

 

“See?” Jungkook said whispering to him. “Your female lead is already in love with you even before the drama starts..”

 

V sighed.

 

Was it really a mistake agreeing to be in the same drama as his friend?

 

“If you look at someone.. does it already mean that you like her?” said V shaking his head. “Then you must like her a lot.. you keep on looking at her that you noticed her staring at me..”

 

Jungkook scoffed.

 

“You know she isn’t my type.. I’m more into innocent looking women these days..” he said smiling.

 

V’s eyes thinned. Does he have a woman he’s hiding from him?

 

“Like who?” he asked curiously.

 

Jungkook drummed his fingers on the table.

 

“Like.. Jisoo?” he said smirking.

 

V let the script fall on the table.

 

Jungkook laughed seeing how his friend got startled.

 

“I was just kidding..” he said holding his stomach. “I didn’t mean I like her but.. she just looks so innocent that I thought of her.. by the way, how is she these days? I haven’t seen her since that night she got lost..”

 

“Why would you be curious about her? Of course.. she’s doing well..” said V clearing his throat. 

 

“Do you know where I found her that night?” asked Jungkook facing him. “She was at a bus stop standing in front of your poster.. she said she was asking people where she could find you but they told her the nearest place she could see you would be that stop.. those people would be shocked if they knew she is really living in your house..”

 

V lowered his gaze.

He was so harsh on her and even scolded her that night.. she must have felt bad..

Should he have comforted her instead?

 

Oh wait.. why is he even thinking of something that happened more than a week ago?!

 

“But.. is there anything you found out about her? Like.. why she was appearing in your dreams?” Jungkook continued. “Did you even ask her? It’s been a month already..”

 

V remained silent.

 

To be honest.. he hasn’t asked her anything about it.. whether they met before.. whether she knows anything about him..

 

He is always telling himself he’ll ask her but he ends up delaying it over and over again..

 

And like what Jungkook said.. a month has passed already and he hasn’t figured out anything yet..

 

 

The first script reading ended a few hours later.

 

Jungkook had to leave right away because of another shoot while V went to the agency with Jin to take care of a few things.

 

They met Tzuyu as soon as they entered the building.

 

She was carrying a lot of clothes.

 

Jin took some and helped her.

 

“Why are you doing all of this by yourself? Where is your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter