Sixteen

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

V thought of starting over with Jisoo after his memories came back to him.

 

He had a lot of plans in his head.. he had a lot of things he wanted to do with Jisoo.. a lot of places he wanted to show her..

 

He wanted to return every single moment she suffered by herself when he left her in Amaya..

 

But everything he has been thinking and planning about has totally collapsed with his mom’s arrival.

 

The very first day he went back to work to shoot, Lisa approached him.

 

“You look worried oppa.. I guess.. something is bothering you..” she said smiling onesidedly. 

 

V didn’t answer and just walked past her to avoid getting into an argument since they are surrounded by staff everywhere.

 

“Seeing those sad eyes makes me think that you got yourself some trouble..” said Lisa in a low voice but enough for V to hear her. 

 

V turned back to her and grabbed her by her wrist.

 

“It was you..” he said tightening his grip on her.

 

Lisa winced in pain.

 

“I can’t believe it was you who told my mom everything..” V continued as he pushed her hand away. “I don’t understand you Lisa.. I don’t understand why you’re investing your time in me uselessly..”

 

Lisa looked at the red mark on her wrist as her lips curled up into an evil smile.

 

“There’s nothing about me to understand.. it’s you V oppa..whom I cannot understand..” she said looking into his eyes. “How could you fall for a worthless woman like that? Her face perhaps? Well.. she doesn’t look that bad.. or maybe.. her body? Men must only have one thing in their mind..”

 

V clenched his fists on his sides.

If only Lisa hadn’t been a woman, he would have already hurt her..

 

“Why do you care so much about me? What makes you this evil? Why are you doing this to me.. and to Jisoo?” asked V taking a step forward.

 

Lisa didn’t look fazed, instead she kept her chin up and held his stare.

 

“It would have been a completely different story only if you had liked me like I wanted you to.. if I can’t have you.. a woman like Jisoo can’t have you either..”

 

V took a calming breath.

She scares him.. he had never thought a person would be willing to do anything like this just because of her own selfishness and greed and desire..

 

But his headache was just starting here..

 

His mom hasn’t stopped talking about Irene ever since she came to his house that afternoon.

 

But he didn’t know the word “engagement” would be brought to light right away..

 

He did expect she would mention it.. but he didn’t expect to see it written  directly on the internet..

 

 

That afternoon he promised Jisoo that he’d bring her to watch a movie together, Jin came running to him inside the dressing room.

 

“Hyung.. I was honestly looking for you..” said V putting on his jacket. “You don’t need to drive me home ‘cause I’m going to-..”

 

“V.. you need to see this..” said Jin handing him his phone.

 

V grabbed it nervously. Seeing his manager looking this serious makes him worried.

 

And then he saw the headline..

 

His hands automatically dropped to his sides.

No words could explain how he was feeling that moment.

 

It was just so ridiculous.. that an article about him planning to be engaged with Irene would come out as soon as his mother came back.

 

And all of this.. without his knowledge..

 

Well.. he did plan an engagement with Irene more than year ago.. but a lot of things have changed..

 

Not only about him.. but even Irene..

It was her who broke up with him as soon as he got out of the hospital..

 

So why? Why did Irene agree with his mom to do something as ridiculous as this?

 

But this isn’t what he worries the most right now..

 

Jisoo.

 

If Jisoo comes to know about this, she’ll get hurt again.. 

 

“The agency just called me to get you out of here immediately.. I’m sure the reporters will come shortly..” said Jin hurrying him up.

 

“But hyung.. Jisoo said she’d come here today to see me and-..”

 

Then they saw the door opening and there entered Tzuyu.

 

“Jisoo isn’t here?” she asked confused. “We came here half an hour ago.. she hasn’t come here yet?”

 

“What do you mean? I haven’t seen her yet..” said V approaching Tzuyu. 

 

“V.. we should go now..” said Jin grabbing his arm. “I beg you..”

 

Tzuyu was still clueless about the article posted just a few minutes ago.

 

And a few moments later, Jungkook also came running to see V.

 

“Hyung! I saw Jisoo going out of the building.. did she come to see you?” asked Jungkook looking at V before turning his head to the other two.

 

He found both of them weird. Jin looked like he was being chased by someone while Tzuyu looked very confused..

 

“Why?” he asked knitting his brows. “You weren’t talking about me, were you? What’s up with those faces?”

 

V pulled his arm away from Jin and ran outside to check if Jisoo was still there.

 

“What’s happening here Jin oppa?” asked Tzuyu after seeing V run away hurriedly. “Did something happen? And where is Jisoo? She was supposed to meet with V oppa..”

 

“Then why did Jisoo go away and..?” asked Jungkook curiously.

 

Jin took a deep breath.

He showed them the article that was published a few minutes ago.

 

Tzuyu covered with her hands while Jungkook was speechless.

 

“W-why would something like this.. I mean.. how would-..?” asked Jungkook stuttering. 

 

“I can’t explain anything now.. I need to go after V before the reporters come..” said Jin leaving the two.

 

Jungkook turned to Tzuyu.

 

“Did you know anything about this? Am I the only one?” he asked.

 

Tzuyu shook her head.

 

“I don’t think anyone knew about this.. not even Jisoo.. and not even V himself..” she replied sighing.

 

She and Jisoo just saw Luna and Irene having lunch together a few hours ago and now.. this article came out all of a sudden..

 

Did Jisoo see this as well? She must have.. that must be why she went away and didn’t come to meet V..

 

“I have to find Jisoo..” said Tzuyu going out of the room.

 

Jungkook grabbed her hand.

 

“I’ll come with you..” he said pulling his hand away immediately.

 

They went out of the building and were startled to see all the reporters blocking V and Jin.

 

 

“We were late.. they have already come..” said Jungkook heaving a sigh.

 

Whoever planned this must have been a genius..

They must have sent the article to the media first before letting it published on various platforms, otherwise it wouldn’t make sense that all of these reporters would be here already.

 

V was looking around the area while Jin was busy blocking the cameras.

 

“Let’s get into the van now V.. the situation isn’t good..” said Jin trying to convince him.

 

And just to make the matters worse, Irene came out of a car accompanied by Luna.

 

V stood still, unable to believe what was happening..

Did his mother plan this behind his back? 

Just how many people is he against with?

 

“Let’s go V..” said Jin holding him by his shoulders.

 

But V pulled himself away.

 

“I must talk with my mother hyung.. I’ll have to go with her.. she came all the way here to see me..” he said gritting his teeth. “And you.. please find Jisoo for me.. make sure she’s safe and.. keep her away from here..”

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

Tzuyu and Jungkook were together to look for Jisoo while Jin went on his own.

 

It was raining heavily and the two of  them were inside the car with Jungkook driving around the area.

 

“She still isn’t answering?” asked Jungkook worried. 

 

Jisoo has become a close friend to him now..

He wants to help in finding her because she’s the most beloved woman in his bestfriend’s life.

 

 

“Her phone seems to be turned off..” Tzuyu replied.

 

She looked outside the window.

Where could she have gone to? It is impossible for her to have gone far from here.. it’s raining pretty hard and Jisoo doesn’t really know how to ride the buses well.. 

 

She sighed as she tried to make another call but it was the same..

 

“I think we should just go to her apartment and see if she has come back..” said Jungkook facing her.

 

Tzuyu took time to answer.

She still doesn’t think that Jisoo would just go home like that..

 

“Let’s look for her once more and if we still don’t find her then we should go to her apartment..” 

 

Jungkook nodded.

 

He drove around the building once again.

 

“Stop..” said Tzuyu surprising him.

 

He stopped right away.

 

Then Tzuyu went out of his car and ran outside towards a telephone booth.

 

Jungkook couldn’t tried to look carefully where she was heading..

 

He heaved a sigh of relief.

 

Jisoo was inside the telephone booth! She must have taken shelter there that’s why none of them couldn’t see her before!

 

He leaned himself back on the seat.

Good thing nothing happened with her!

 

Infact, Jisoo was walking without any particular destination when the rain started to pour out.

 

She had nothing in her mind.. just thoughts about V..

Then that means a lot of thoughts..

 

As soon as Lisa left her, she looked it up on the internet and coincidentally, the article had just been published..

 

She didn’t know how to react at first but one thing passed her mind for sure..

 

Irene again..

 

It was her again.. in Amaya.. and even here.. the greatest rival is still her..

 

How is she supposed to just sit back and not care when everything is about Irene?

 

She wants to trust V.. no, she trusts him very much.. she wouldn’t have come this far if she hadn’t trusted him.. but the problem isn’t him.. it’s the people around him.. around them..

 

“Why weren’t you answering my calls? Why is your phone turned off?” asked Tzuyu worriedly.

 

Jisoo smiled upon seeing her.

 

“It ran out of battery.. I’m sorry..” she said feeling guilty.

 

Tzuyu brought her inside the car right away.

 

“We have been looking for you since you left..” said Jungkook turning back to see Jisoo who has just gotten inside. “Why did you leave like that? You made us worry..”

 

Jisoo lowered her gaze.

 

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t want to worry any of you..” she said softly. “I won’t do that again..”

 

Jungkook felt relieved to see her. V would have killed him if he hadn’t found her!

 

Tzuyu was staring at Jisoo.

She’s always bubbly and energetic but right now she looks completely distressed..

How can she lift up her mood? Can she even do something for her? She’s really bad at comforting anyone..

 

“Do you want to have barbecue together at my place? I will-..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

“Next time..” she said lifting her gaze. “I want to rest today.. I’m sorry..”

 

Tzuyu nodded her head.

She understands her.. she must want some time for herself..

 

“Will you take me to my apartment?” asked Jisoo turning to Jungkook. 

 

“Of course..” he replied.

 

And he dropped her off just in front of her place.

 

His eyes followed her until she went inside.

 

He sighed yet again.

 

He has never witnessed a complicated love story as theirs.. it wasn’t even a long time ago when V almost died from an accident and after that his ex broke up with him.. 

He thought back then that it was enough of a drama but he was wrong..

 

V later started to have those weird dreams about a woman he had never met and when he did, he fell for her and now look at this situation they are in this moment.. 

 

He shook his head as he thought of V’s mom.. the dowager is really back.. she was able to create a chaos only a few days later after her return.. she’s one scary woman..

He feels bad for V that he has to go against his mother..

 

He is sure that V will never let his mother win..

And surely not regarding his lovelife.. not Jisoo..

 

Jungkook turned to Tzuyu who had her brows knitted together.

She looks really worried about her friend.

Then his eyes accidentally went lower down to her neck.. then to her chest..

Oh no.. the rain has completely drenched her white blouse and his pure eyes can see everything.

 

“Why?” asked Tzuyu seeing him staring bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter