Two

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was coming out of the hospital with Jin after getting her bruises treated.

 

She can’t believe a place where people would go to be healed and treated would really exist..

 

It was something she was just wishing..

 

She hopes one day they can build something like that in Amaya.. 

Suga and the other warriors are always wounded after every battle so she worries about them most of the time..

 

She was staring at the facade of the hospital when Jin came.

 

“We can go now..” he said leading the way to the parking.

 

He left V alone inside the van, worried some news would come out about him visiting a hospital this time of night with a woman..

 

He quickly glanced at Jisoo who was looking around her surroundings like she was a lost child

 

He has a lot of things he wants to know about her..

 

But on top of everything, he badly wants to know why she’s wearing that type of clothes..

 

Did she perhaps take part into a shooting of some historical movie or drama?

Why is she wearing something like that?

 

But those clothes are very rare to find nowadays.. the stylist must have put a lot of efforts..

 

He stopped.

 

“Miss.. Jisoo?” he called her hesitantly.

 

Jisoo turned to him.

 

Jin cleared his throat.

 

“May I ask your last name?”

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

 

“Jisoo..” she said smiling. 

 

Jin took a deep breath.

 

Is she dumb or just trying to be funny to him? 

 

“Your full name..” he asked faking a smile.

 

“Ahh.. you wanted to know which clan I belong to..” said Jisoo smiling wider.

 

Jin nodded his head.

 

Finally she understood!

 

“Jisoo from the North..” she replied.

 

Jin’s eyes widened.

 

“North? You mean.. North Korea?” he asked shocked.

 

“What is Korea?” asked Jisoo puzzled. 

 

Jin felt his blood pressure rising.

It was not a good choice talking to her. She must be out of her mind. She must have some mental problems.

Should he have just brought her to V’s psychiatrist instead? She must be treated right away!

 

“Never mind.. let’s get inside..” he said opening the door of the van.

 

V has been waiting for them for more than an hour already.

 

He saw some bandages and bandaids on Jisoo’s arms and legs.

He didn’t know she was hurt that much.

 

Jisoo sat at the front seat beside Jin.

She wanted to look at her husband though.. she has missed him so much.. she wants to keep looking at him.

 

She turned her head back a little and found him staring at her.

 

She sat back immediately as her eyes remained glued on the road.

She just got caught by him.. what if he thinks weirdly of her?

 

She didn’t know she sighed loud.

 

Jin looked at her before looking at V through the mirror.

 

He saw him still staring at Jisoo.

 

Just what is wrong with this guy? Why does he keep looking at this strange woman? Does he really know her? Is he hiding something from him?

 

He faked a cough to get V’s attention.

 

“So.. V.. shall I drop you off to your house first before driving this lady to hers?” asked Jin glancing at him through the mirror.

 

Jisoo turned her head to him.

This man just called her husband V..

Is V perhaps his real name? His name here in this world?

 

“No.. drive her home first..” said V looking at Jin.

 

He wants to know where this woman lives in order for him to see her again if he has questions to her.

 

Jin raised his brows.

 

“Ohh.. if that’s what you want..”

 

Then he turned to Jisoo.

 

“Tell me your address so I can find it on the GPS Miss Jisoo..” 

 

Jisoo’s eyes narrowed.

She didn’t understand anything he said.

 

“What is address?” she asked totally clueless.

 

Jin took a calming breath.

It has started again.

She must be having fun playing dumb with him.

 

“The house.. where you live..” he replied trying to be as calm as possible.

 

Jisoo pouted her lips.

 

Ohh.. address means where she lives? There are lots of new words she has to learn here..

 

“I don’t have a house here..” she replied in a low voice.

 

“Then.. where do you sleep?” asked Jin baffled. “Where should I take you?”

 

Jisoo was biting her lower lip trying to think of something.

 

That’s right.. where should she sleep? Where should she stay?

 

She looked outside and found a place with trees and flowers.

 

“There..” she said pointing outside.

 

Jin stopped the van and parked on the side.

 

He looked outside and became confused again.

 

“This is a public park..” he said looking at Jisoo who didn’t understand what he just said again. “You mean.. you live nearby?”

 

Jisoo just nodded.

 

“Yes.. I live near this park..” she replied.

 

Jin opened the door.

 

“Then you should get off here..” he said as he glanced at V to see his reaction.

 

V sighed as he looked outside.

What does she mean she lives near this park? 

 

Jisoo turned to face him.

 

“I.. will go..” she said shyly.

 

V didn’t answer.

 

Jisoo took another glance at him before finally getting off of

the van.

 

Will she be able to meet him again? Will she ever get to talk to him after this meeting?

 

Jin closed the door shut right away in case that Jisoo girl comes back.

He doesn’t really get along with her.. their humor is very different..

 

“She’s such a weirdo, isn’t she?” he said laughing. “If she isn’t joking, she must have some bad mental issues and-..”

 

He turned to V and saw him still looking at her.

 

That woman isn’t the strange only person here.. this guy is also acting as strange as she is..

 

V sighed as his eyes followed Jisoo walking around the park.

 

Why does she look so clueless? She seems like doesn’t even know where she’s going.. 

Is she sure that this is the right address? Was she mistaken? Is she lost?

 

He put a hand on his forehead.

 

“Let’s go home hyung..” he said sighing.

 

“That’s right.. you should go home and rest..” said Jin. “You had a long day today..”

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

V was lying down his bed.

 

As usual, he isn’t able to sleep yet.. but this time, it doesn’t seem to be because of his insomnia..

 

Jisoo.

 

That’s right.. it’s still her who is bothering him.. but not in his sleep..

 

She keeps appearing in his mind.. 

 

It has been two hours since he left her at the park..

 

Does she really live there? But she said she doesn’t have a house here.. 

 

She didn’t lie to them, did she?

 

What if she did..

 

A woman like her might be alone in that park.. and she could be in danger..

 

He got up and changed his clothes right away before going back to the park.

 

His mind won’t leave him in peace.. something inside him is telling him to go and check on her..

 

Jin hyung will scold him if he knows he went to a public place alone.. 

 

He put on a mask and a hat to hide his face as much as possible.

 

News will spread if he is spotted outside at this hour..

 

As soon as he arrived there, he saw an ambulance parked.

 

His heart sank.

 

He was just here a few hours ago.. what happened all of a sudden?

 

Perhaps.. is that Jisoo? Did something happen to her? 

She looks weird but he agrees that she doesn’t look that ugly.. what if someone tried to do something to her?

 

He hurriedly went to check.

 

He heaved a sigh of relief as he saw a man instead..

 

Well.. he does feel bad but it’s lucky that it wasn’t her..

 

The man looked like he was beaten up..

 

“Omo.. how could something like this happen to our neighborhood?” an old woman exclaimed as she passed by.

 

V quickly left the place to take a look around.

 

This park turned out to be dangerous yet he and Jin left a woman here.. a mentally unstable woman..

 

He was walking in circles when he heard something moving behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter