Six

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you still mad at me about what happened at the premiere night?” asked Jin looking at V through the mirror.

 

They were on their way to go to the agency to talk about V’s next projects.

 

A few days passed since the premiere night.

 

V looked at Jin and shook his head.

 

“No.. it isn’t like that..” he said smiling a little.

 

Jin felt relieved. He thought he was still holding a grudge against him.

 

“But why do you look serious? Did anything happen with Jisoo?” he asked seeing him in deep thoughts. “Has she said anything? Did you find out something about her?”

 

V looked outside the window.

 

Of course it’s her again..

She has been bothering him again..

 

He was thinking of what she said a few nights ago..

 

He was unaware that she.. was once married.. with a man named Taehyung..

 

He became so speechless that he was unable to ask her anything else..

 

He didn’t know she’d be married and separated at a young age..

What could have happened?

Perhaps.. it’s all because of that punk who broke her heart that she has become strange? Was she dumped?

 

He sighed as he continued looking outside.

 

“Why do you keep on sighing when the weather is very nice outside.. look at the flowers blooming..” said Jin smiling as they passed by the colorful flowers.

 

Spring is almost here.. but V doesn’t feel that great seeing those beautiful flowers..

 

Instead, he feels gloomy.. like dark clouds are always following him wherever he goes..

 

He thought once he found the woman he was seeing in his dreams, all his questions would be answered..

 

But everyday another mystery is just being added to his already long list..

 

Will he get to see the flowers blooming someday?

 

 

They entered his agency and met with the president.

Tzuyu was also there to plan his schedule together.

 

“I heard from Jungkook that you wanted to do this drama as well.. are you sure about it?” asked the president. 

 

V nodded.

 

He thought doing a drama with Jungkook would be fun and less stressful.. 

 

“Have they revealed the leading actress yet?” asked Jin as he searched it up on the internet. “Lisa? She will be the lead?”

 

Tzuyu nodded.

 

“I heard she has already accepted the offer..” she said looking at V. “What do you think of her, oppa?”

 

V just shrugged his shoulders.

He doesn’t usually care about the cast as long as the director is good..

 

“I think she’s good..” he said smiling a little.

 

“She’s known to be a perfectionist..” said their president. “I think she will get along with you..”

 

V nodded.

 

“She’s got a temper though..” said Tzuyu whispering to herself. “I hope they don’t clash with each other..”

 

Jin turned to her.

 

“What did you say? I couldn’t hear you..” 

 

Tzuyu shook her head.

 

“Nothing.. I said I’m excted to see them working together..”

 

“You didn’t look excited though..” said Jin as his eyes thinned.

 

The meeting ended quickly.

 

V and Jin were going back to the van but Tzuyu ran after them.

 

“Have you heard from Jisoo yet?” she asked worried. 

 

V and Jin looked at each other first.

 

“Ohh.. yes..” said Jin stuttering.

 

He can’t tell anyone that Jisoo is working as V’s housekeeper because it might create useless rumors..

 

“Can you give me her phone number?” asked Tzuyu.

 

“No..” said V quickly. “I mean.. Jin hyung can just relay your message to her..”

 

Tzuyu bit her lower lip.

 

“Well.. I was thinking of asking her is she wanted to work as one of your assistants once your drama starts..” 

 

“No..” said V again raising his voice. “She won’t do that.. she can’t..”

 

Just going out of his house once almost got her lost.. Who knows what will she do next time when she steps outside again?

 

Tzuyu looked confused.

 

How could he just say no without even asking her first?

 

“Ohh.. then I’ll try to look for someone else.. I was just thinking she would be a good assistant since you knew her already..” she said nodding her head.

 

Tzuyu went back to talk to the president of the agency while the two men heades towarss the parking.

 

“I think Jisoo would love to do that..” said Jin in a low voice.

 

V who was walking before him stopped and turned to him.

 

“It’s dangerous for her to go out..” he said sighing. “No.. maybe she’s the dangerous one.. she’s like a time bomb that can explode anytime.. it’s better for her to just stay at home..”

 

Jin just nodded his head.

 

Is he worried about her as his housekeeper or is he worried about her as the woman he used to see in his dreams?

 

He just can’t figure him out sometimes..

 

Then V’s eyes went to an ice cream shop on the other side of the street.

 

Jin noticed him.

 

“You want some ice cream? I was actually craving some.. should we buy?” he asked smiling.

 

V remained silent for a moment before finally agreeing.

 

While waiting for Jin inside the van, he received a videocall from Jisoo.

 

V seemed in disbelief. She even knows how to do this? Has she really improved? Why would she call him though?

 

He answered the call and was baffled.

 

It seems like he was mistaken.. he must have overestimated her..

 

He could only see the ceiling and the chandelier of the living room. She must have pressed it by mistake.

 

What was he expecting from this naive woman?

 

He was going to hang up but then he heard her laughing out loud.

 

He smiled to himself and quickly put on his airpods.

 

Jisoo was laughing hysterically while watching something on the tv. What makes her this happy? Is this how she spends her day at his house? She must not be bored at all..

 

He spent another few minutes listening to her but then Jin came back with two jars of ice cream.

 

 V ended the call right away.

 

“What were you listening at? You were smiling from ear to ear..” said Jin getting on the van and handing him his ice cream. 

 

“Who was smiling? I wasn’t..” he said as he took one jar and held it tightly. “Let’s go..”

 

“You aren’t eating it?” asked Jin puzzled. “I thought you wanted to eat..”

 

V cleared his throat as he looked outside the window to avoid his gaze.

 

“I thought it would be better.. to eat it.. at home..” he said faltering.

 

He wanted Jisoo to try it.. he could already imagine her going crazy for it..

 

Jin smiled onesidedly.

 

“I see you didn’t want it for yourself..” he said whispering as he started the van. “I should drive fast so she can eat it right away..”

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was still having fun watching her favorite variety show on the tv when she heard the van arriving.

 

She immediately turned it off and cleaned up the mess she made.

 

After what happened some nights ago, she noticed V has gotten more silent than usual.

 

She doesn’t understand if it’s because of the fact that she got lost or if it’s about what she told him..

 

That Taehyung was the name of ther husband..

 

He would flip out if he knew it was him.. but she has no courage to confess to him yet..

 

Why is it so unfair? She suffered for almost a year without him.. and now that she’s with him, the furthest she could do is to glance at him secretly..  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter