Eight

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Ever since V talked to Jisoo that evening, he hasn’t seen her in the living room at all.

 

She would usually spend the whole day watching the tv but she has just been staying in her room downstairs.

 

And even that night he came back from his other schedule, he found the lights off in the living room again.

 

It was past dinner time.

 

He looked around the house.

 

It feels empty for some reason.. it’s too dark.. it’s colorless..

 

Even the flowers have been thrown away because they witted..

 

It was the night before his first drama shoot and Jisoo still hasn’t spoken to him since last week..

 

Was he too harsh when he told her about the condition?

He thought he was pretty fair though.. he practically gave her 3-4 months to tell her everything she knows..

She even has a lot of time to find herself an apartment.. or if she wants to go back to her province or anywhere else..

He was pretty decent, wasn’t he?

 

But why is she acting like the whole world was being unfair to her?

 

He looked into the fridge and found the ice cream and chocolates he had bought her still untouched.

 

What kind of rebellion is this? He thought she’d certainly fall for it..

 

He sighed.

 

This can’t go on.. if she has something she is upset about, she should tell it face to face!

 

He was about to knock on the door to the basement when it suddenly opened hitting his forehead.

 

Jisoo was just as shocked as he is..

 

She wasn’t expecting to see him as soon as she opened the door..

She did hear he had arrived already but it was too quiet upstairs to know that he would be just in front of the door.

 

“I’m sorry..” said Jisoo feeling guilty to see his forehead turning all red. “I didn’t mean it.. I really didn’t..”

 

They were sitting on the couch side by side while V was holding an ice pack on his forehead.

 

The shoot is starting tomorrow.. he cannot afford a single scratch on his face..

 

He cannot even get mad at her because it was him who stood just behind the door.

 

“Don’t mind it..” he said quickly glancing at her worried face. “This is nothing..”

 

He put the ice pack down before turning himself to face her.

 

He has yet to receive an answer from her.. if she wants to work as his assistant from tomorrow..

 

He did mention it already to Tzuyu but he might have to tell her to find another one if this woman refuses to do it..

 

He was about to open his mouth to tell her when Jisoo spoke.

 

“If I agree.. to what you said.. will you also promise me one thing?” 

 

V raised his brows.

 

So he wasn’t the only one bothered.. she was also thinking about it since last week..

 

Infact, there hasn’t been a single moment in which Jisoo didn’t think of it.

 

Particularly.. the part when he said he would be married one day while she would go back to where she comes from..

 

And because of this.. she has decided to do something..

 

“During the time I will stay with you.. can you promise to do something for me?”

 

V’s throat moved fast.

 

The look in her eyes changed. Why has she suddenly become serious? Does her life depend on this or what?

 

“What.. is it?” he asked nervously.

 

Jisoo took a deep breath.

 

“You will not look at other women but me..” she said staring at his eyes.

 

It took a few seconds for V to let it sink in his mind.

Did he hear her right? Was she mistaken again?

There’s no way he heard it correctly.. what does it have to do with his condition?

 

“Promise me.. you will not be a fan of other women..” said Jisoo continuing. 

 

She has thought about this situation a lot.

 

At first, she thought V would regain his memories after a few days he met her..

 

But seeing that nothing was happening, no matter how much time they spend together, there has to be something for her to do..

 

She plans to make him fall for her again in this world.. she was able to do it in Amaya.. so she can do it even here..

 

But all the women in this world are making her confidence stoop low.. so she wants him to promise her that he will not see other girls in the meantime..

 

If nothing happens during the time he has given her.. if he doesn’t remember her or he doesn’t fall for her..

 

Then there’s no choice left for her..

 

She will go back to where she comes from just like what he had proposed to her..

 

She will go back to Amaya.. to the world she belongs to..

 

She cannot force him to be her husband if he doesn’t like it..

 

 

“Wait.. repeat it again..” said V still in disbelief. “Say it again or I might misunderstand it..”

 

“Just look at me..” said Jisoo with a serious look. “Only me..”

 

V chuckled.

 

“Are you.. for real? I mean.. why would I-..?”

 

“I promised you already, didn’t I? Why can’t you do the same for me?” asked Jisoo pursing her lips. “Do you.. have eyes on another woman already?”

 

V was taken aback. He didn’t know Jisoo was this blunt.

 

“No.. I mean.. not yet.. but-..”

 

“Then promise me..” said Jisoo sitting closer to him.

 

V moved back.

 

This woman.. she doesn’t really like him, does she?

 

Jisoo moved closer to him again closing the gap between them.

 

V stood up but she pulled his arms down.

 

“Why did you become so aggressive all of a sudden?” he asked gulping. “You.. why are you doing this to me?”

 

“Because.. I am your fan..” she said biting her lower lip. “And I want you to be my fan too..”

 

V narrowed his brows.

 

What? She wants him to become her fan?

Interpreting it using her own vocabulary.. she means.. she wants him to...

 

“You want me.. to like you?” he asked bewildered. 

 

 

Jisoo is determined.

If she does nothing, she will not be able to stay by his side just like how she had expected when she came here..

 

She nodded her head.

 

“That’s right..” she said softly. “So promise me you won’t like other women while I’m here..”

 

V’s mouth fell open.

 

Is she really insane? Well.. he has no intention to date anyone these days yet.. but.. hearing what she said is just ridiculous..

 

Jisoo grabbed his hand and pulled out his pinky finger.

 

“What are you doing?” asked V confused.

 

“They do this in tv a lot.. I saw other people making their promises like this..” she said linking her pinky finger to his. 

 

V burst into a smile.

 

“You are really.. unstoppable..” he said looking at her who was staring at their fingers. “Fine.. I’ll promise..”

 

He didn’t know that moment that by making that little promise to her, his life would change drastically.

 

Who knew Jisoo would transform into the quirkiest person he has ever known?

 

Well.. one thing is for sure..

 

His days have become brighter thanks to her..

 

And the flowers he wanted to see blooming have really appeared before him..

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Americano.. americano.. americano..” Jisoo was busy memorizing while walking around the set.

 

It was her first day as an assistant and Tzuyu asked her to get americano for her.

 

She was looking around when she bumped into Jungkook who has just finished his first scene.

 

“Hyung really brought you here..” said Jungkook smiling. 

 

He had thought V was just kidding when he said he’d bring her to assist him during the shoots.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked seeing her still looking around.

 

“Americano..” she said biting her lower lip. “Do you know where I can get americano?”

 

Jungkook smiled.

 

“Come with me to the coffeeshop.. I was also craving for some..” he said grabbing her by her wrist.

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

Coffeeshop? She can find americano there?

 

The two of them went there and Jungkook placed the order for her.

 

“2 americanos..” he said at the lady.

 

Jisoo turned to him and whispered.

 

“Americano wasn’t a person?” she asked puzzled.

 

Jungkook chuckled.

So she has been looking for someone named Americano all this time?

 

“You’re really one strange girl..” he said still laughing as he handed her a cup of americano.

 

Jisoo smiled.

It was a relief she met with him otherwise she would have never been able to find it.

 

They were going back to the set and Jungkook noticed she hasn’t touched the drink yet.

 

“That wasn’t for you?” he asked curiously.

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“Tzuyu asked me to buy one..” she answered.

 

“Then it must be for V hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter