Three

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Have you gone insane? Why would you bring a random woman to your house? Why did you let her sleep here?” asked Jin almost angry.

 

What was V thinking of when he brought a woman.. a crazy one on top of that!

 

Does he want people talking about him? He knows it himself that he is not supposed to do that!

He could rarely even bring Irene to his house when they were dating!

So why? Why did he act without thinking first?

 

“I felt bad for her..” said V sighing. “She had nowhere to sleep at last night and-..”

 

“So you went back to the park to fetch her? Alone? In the middle of the night? Without thinking that some people might recognize you?” Jin said frustrated.

 

It isn’t only the fact that people might see him but what he fears the most is if something happens to him..

 

Only a year has passed since V got into an accident and everytime he thinks about it, his heart starts beating crazy..

 

“Even if she’s a woman.. since we do not know her personally we cannot just-..”

 

“Hyung.. that’s why.. she’s a woman.. do you think she could do something to me? And she’s sleeping at the basement..” said V trying to convince him.

 

Jin massaged his head with his hand. This talk is giving him a headache.. this doesn’t make sense..

 

Why would V be concerned of a woman like her? Why would he be bothered about her?

 

There are many homeless people here in Seoul yet he took her in specifically..

 

Something ain’t right here..

 

“Perhaps.. is she your first love?” asked Jin doubtful. 

 

V’s eyes widened.

 

“W-what? What are you saying? How could someone like her be my first love? Am I crazy?”

 

Jin sighed.

 

If she isn’t his first love, then what else could be the reason?

 

He covered his mouth.

 

It can’t be.. maybe Jisoo is his ex?

 

“Did you dump her? And after your break up.. her screws became loose and she became like that?”

 

V couldn’t believe his manager’s creative plot..

Did he really have to go that far?

 

“None of what you said is true hyung..” he replied in a low voice.

 

“Then why? I just can’t understand you V..” Jin was still confused by his decision. “What are you going to do with her?”

 

V looked at the door of his room.

 

Outside that door is where Jisoo is.. that mysterious woman who suddenly appeared in front of him yesterday..

That woman who is always in his dreams..

The woman he wants to know about..

 

What should he really do with her? What can he do.. to keep her by his side for the meantime?

 

 

“I’m going to hire her as my housekeeper..” he said looking back at Jin. “I was thinking of getting one anyway..”

 

Jin took a deep breath.

 

“Housekeeper? That woman-..?”

 

Then they both heard a scream coming from the outside.

 

They went out immediately and were startled by the thick smoke in the kitchen.

 

“I’m sorry..” said Jisoo pointing at the stove. “I didn’t know how the fire comes out from that thing so I tried to make the fire myself and I accidentally burned the pot..”

 

She lowered her gaze feeling sorry.

She only wanted to cook something for V but she didn’t know she’d cause a huge mess.

 

V took a calming breath while Jin turned to him almost speechless.

 

“A housekeeper.. you said.. let’s see what she’s going to burn next time..” said Jin shaking his head.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Jin was shaking his legs while keeping his eyes closed.

 

He was sitting on the couch beside Jisoo.

 

V.. that guy.. asked him to teach Jisoo what she needs to do in this house..

 

Where did he go anyway? How could he leave him with this woman? And he even asked him a favor when he knows he’s against the idea of bringing her inside his house.

 

“W-why.. did you.. call me?” asked Jisoo confused as she stared at him. 

 

Jin took out a cellphone from his pocket and gave it to her.

 

Jisoo’s brows narrowed.

Isn’t that what she saw everyone was holding in their hands yesterday?

 

“Don’t tell me you have never seen this either..” said Jin after seeing her reaction. “Listen.. this is what you call a cellphone.. and it will answer all the questions you have..”

 

Jisoo looked amazed once again.

 

That small object could answer all her questions?

But she has a lot of them.. won’t it get tired? 

 

 

“You can use it.. I saved V’s number and mine so you can call us when you need.. and make sure you answer all my messages and calls and also-..”

 

Jin saw she was not even listening to him at all because she was busy looking at the phone.

 

He shook his head as he continued looking at her.

Is she for real? How will she do the chores when she can’t even help herself? She doesn’t know anything..

 

“Have you been living in the mountains that you don’t know any of these?” he asked raising his tone a little.

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“How did you know that?” she asked surprised. 

 

She has lived in the North since birth.. how did Jin oppa know about it? Does he know her?

 

Jin sighed.

 

Whenever he’s talking to her, he can’t help but sigh..

 

“Never mind.. I don’t think I can teach you anything.. I might go crazy..” he said standing up. “I’ll only teach you how to use that cellphone then you should figure it out yourself..”

 

Jisoo’s brows were knit together as she listened to him.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

 

V went to see his psychiatrist after leaving Jisoo to Jin.

 

“You met her?”

 

V nodded his head.

 

“I found her yesterday.. and strangely.. I slept well last night.. I don’t know if it’s somewhat connected to meeting her.. but for the first time.. I had a good sleep..”

 

Could it really be because of her? Is there any relation to her?

 

“While the reason you slept well could be related to the fact that you have met the woman you have been  seeing in your dream for a while.. it could also be because you have only felt relieved after seeing her.. that’s why you were able to sleep..”

 

V’s eyes thinned.

 

Does he mean that their meeting might have just put him at ease?

That he was just too anxious before that he couldn’t sleep?

And seeing her now removed a big burden from him?

 

“Is she staying near you? Are you able to see her more often these days?” asked his doctor.

 

V nodded.

 

Well.. he put her the closest possible to him.. although he is quite regretting it just thinking about having to live under the same roof as someone he doesn’t know..

 

 

“Continue observing her.. try to know her more.. there’s always a reason behind everything.. nothing happens by chance.. find out why she came to your life.. who she is.. and what she is to you..”

 

V lowered his gaze as he reflected on his words.

 

Nothing happens by chance? Everything has a reason? 

 

And he has to figure it out?

 

“Can you describe me what she’s like?” asked the psychiatrist.

 

V took his time to answer.

 

What is Jisoo like? 

Apart from the fact that she looks quite weird.. what he means is that her actions aren’t normal at all..

But what is she like really?

 

“She seems.. pure.. and innocent..” he said looking at him. “Like she’s out of this world..  just like.. a lost child.. that’s what I think when I see her..”

 

His psychiatrist chuckled.

 

“Then she must be one bright woman..” he said nodding his head. “She will bring joy to you..”

 

V sighed a little.

 

Will Jisoo really bring joy to him? Why does he feel like she will bring disaster to him instead?

 

She almost burned his whole kitchen today.. who knows what other mess she will create?

 

 

V arrived home in the afternoon.

 

He could already hear Jisoo humming as soon as he opened the door.

What is making her happy?

 

His eyes widened upon seeing his dining table.

 

“What’s all of this?” he asked surprised. “Did you go to the supermarket?”

 

There were like 10 bags of groceries that filled the whole table.

 

Jisoo turned to him with the phone in her hand.

 

She was busy learning all the things she needs to through Youtube..

Jin taught her to use it and she didn’t know it’d be that smart..

 

She can see small people inside that kind of box.. if she asks how to cook something.. it’ll show her how right away.. 

How can something like this exist? She wants to bring this to Amaya! Junkyu will love this! He will surely go crazy for this!

 

“Jin oppa gave me a mission..” said Jisoo hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter