Ten

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

V was lying on his bed while staring at the ceiling.

He’s sleepy.. he wants to sleep.. but everytime he closes his eyes.. he can see Jisoo kissing him on his lips.

 

And this heart of his hasn’t stopped acting crazy since then..

 

He event took a cold shower to calm himself down but it didn’t help at all..

 

Why is he acting like he has never been kissed in his life? Like he’s some boy who has just had his first kiss and is now wanting more..

 

Oh wait.. does he want more?

 

This is really insane.. Jisoo made him go insane..

 

He can’t even think straight.

 

Why did he have to suggest going on a date? 

No.. it wasn’t a date.. what was he saying?

 

It was simply a night drive.. nothing more.. right?

 

He reached to the drawer beside his bed to take a sleeping pill but grabbed on something else instead.

 

It was one of those four packs of condoms Jisoo had bought the first day she came into his house.

 

He smiled to himself as he put them back in.

 

It’s still hilarious every time he thinks about it.

 

Was it a sign for him to not take any sleeping pill tonight?

 

He closed his eyes shut while thinking of her.

 

And slowly, he fell asleep.

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

 

The shoot ended in the afternoon.

V looked at his watch. It was 5 pm. Thank God it ended early today.

 

They have been filming until late for two days in a row and he was feeling really tired.. 

 

Well.. not physically tired to be honest.. because he is used to not even sleeping for four days straight because of his insomnia.

 

But.. he is tired of thinking.. and thinking over and over again..

 

Jisoo is always on his mind.. and she’s even in his dreams.. 

 

He had another weird dream the night after she kissed him..

 

He dreamt of her in the middle of some flower fields at night.. she was talking to someone whom he couldn’t see again..

 

He sighed as he went towards his changing room but was stopped by Lisa.

 

“V oppa.. I’m going to have dinner at my father’s restaurant tonight.. would you like to come? The director is also coming..” she asked smiling while anticipating his answer.

 

V looked at his watch again.

 

He wanted to go and see his psychiatrist today since he finished work early.

 

“I’m sorry.. I don’t think I can go tonight.. I need to go somewhere..” he said as his eyes wandered around the set looking for his manager.

 

Then he saw Jisoo and Jungkook talking to each other.

 

That woman is laughing like there’s no tomorrow.. what makes her so happy while speaking to his friend?

 

“V oppa.. what if we schedule another-..?”

 

Lisa was still talking to him when she noticed he was staring at his assistant.

 

“I’m sorry.. I’ll go now..” said V hurrying to where Jisoo and Jungkook were.

 

Lisa’s eyes followed him.

She smiled onesidedly. Who is that woman? She keeps seeing her everywhere.. she is always with V..

 

She clenched her fists on her sides before going away.

 

Meanwhile, V reached Jisoo and Jungkook who were talking about the videogame Jisoo has recently played.

 

“I didn’t know how to do it at first so I-..” Jungkook was speaking when he heard V clearing his throat.

 

“You were here?” he asked startled.

 

He was having a nice time talking to Jisoo. He found her really fun.. and somehow he can understand V finding her attractive.. this woman is full of charms..

 

V turned to Jisoo.

 

“Jin hyung will bring you home.. I need to go somewhere first then-..”

 

“We thought you would come to the dinner organized by Lisa..” said Jungkook cutting him. “Jisoo said she’s also coming..”

 

“She’s what?” V looked in disbelief as he turned back to Jisoo who was nodding her head.

 

And just a moment later, Jin came.

 

“I’ll go with you V.. let’s let Jisoo go with Jungkook and Tzuyu..” he said patting his shoulders. 

 

Jin knows V was planning to stop by his doctor and that he doesn’t want Jisoo to go with him there so he had already told Tzuyu in advance.

 

“I’ll see you later..” said Jisoo smiling.

 

She’s excited to have dinner outside for the first time but it’s a pity that V isn’t joining them.

 

V let out a sigh.

 

“See you later?” he said whispering to himself. “And she says she likes me.. but she doesn’t even wait for me to finish talking.. why did she kiss me if she wants to be with others?”

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

V knocked on the door before entering.

 

“Good evening..” he said bowing his head. “It’s been a while since I last came here..”

 

His doctor smiled.

 

“Not coming here often means you’re getting better..” he said giving signal to him to take a seat.

 

V smiled as he sat down.

 

“How is it with the woman?” asked his doctor. “Any progress with her?”

 

V raised his brows.

By progress.. he means...?

 

“Have you learned anything yet?” asked his psychiatrist again after seeing his surprised look. 

 

V smiled. He thought it was about something else..

 

“Well.. another dream appeared..” he said softly. “And.. that isn’t the only thing.. I wanted to tell you today..”

 

His doctor narrowed his brows.

 

“What do you mean? Did something unusual happen?”

 

V heaved a sigh before speaking.

 

“It isn’t only in my dreams where I see her..” he said lowering his gaze. “She’s everywhere I look.. I close my eyes.. and I see her.. and her image keeps appearing in my head all of a sudden that-..”

 

“You’re thinking of her..” said his doctor.

 

V lifted his gaze to his face.

 

“You’re constantly thinking of her.. everywhere and anywhere that you can only see her..” his doctor continued. “Do you feel anything in your heart when you look at her?”

 

V held his hands together tightly.

 

He does.. 

 

Just like a few nights ago, his heart felt like exploding when Jisoo kissed him..

 

And now.. everytime he looks at her.. it beats wildly.. it is out of his control..

 

 

“But.. the thing that disturbs me the most.. is that.. I see a different image of her in my dreams.. in a certainly different time.. she’s dressed as if she came from the past.. and that.. I know it doesn’t make sense but.. as if I’d really been there with her.. like I witnessed it..”

 

He has thought about it a lot.

 

He used to see her crying in his dreams before he met her.. 

 

And these days.. he dreams of her smiling and laughing..

 

He doesn’t see anyone else in his dreams but her.. looking at him.. 

 

As if they had been together somewhere he doesn’t know.. as if they had lived together in a faraway place he doesn’t remember..

 

As if those dreams were like their own memories coming to him..

 

 

“What if.. you really witnessed everything right in front of your eyes?” asked his doctor. “What if you really met her before?”

 

V sighed.

 

It isn’t possible that he met Jisoo before and he didn’t remember it..

 

“Not everything that you can remember is all that happened..” his doctor continued.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Whoa.. I have never seen anything like this before..” said Jisoo with her eyes fixed on the meat being grilled in front of her.

 

Tzuyu who was sitting in front of her  took some lettuce. 

 

“How come you have never tried anything like this before? This is the best of the best..” she said giving her a wrap she made herself.

 

Jisoo gladly ate what she was given.

 

Her eyes widened. The taste is really great! Why hasn’t she eaten any of this before?

 

“Can we come here everyday? I want to have this always..” she said with full.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter