TANGLED 14

TANGLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

 

SORA
 

 

“I had a dream last night” I looked at him, his eyes sparkled like the star.  He held my hand to his chest and ever so gently placed a kiss on it. I love morning conversations with him, I love it when we lay on the bed and he tells me his dreams as he holds me in his arms.

 

“It must be a really good dream seeing how you can't seem to stop smiling right now” my hand unconsciously touched his cheek only for him to hold it and once again placed a kiss on my palm.

 

He looked at me with a smile that held the power to melt me in an instant.

 

“In my dream, I saw you making your way to me wearing the most beautiful wedding dress holding a bouquet” his eyes sparkled, even more, when he told me about his dream like it was even possible for them to sparkle even more. The smile on his lips grew even bigger as he recalled everything that happened in his dream

 

“I’ll turn that into reality someday” he placed a kiss on my forehead as he drew me closer to him, hugging me tightly. “you’ll be the most beautiful bride in the world and I get to be the luckiest man in the universe. I love you, my Sky”

 

 

 

I hugged him back with a smile lingering on my face “forever my Jaehyun.”

 

 

 

 

 

And I woke up.

 

Tears slowly fell on my eyes like a curse. Why?

 

I was doing fine, why?

 

Why now?

 

Memories of him flooded every corner of my mind and for the first time in what felt like forever, I let myself feel him. Tears kept flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall, I hugged my legs to my chest and cried as I remember every single promise he and I whispered.

 

 

I guess the wedding triggered a memory I had long since buried.

 

I slowly got out of my bed, my feet unconsciously making their way to the portrait painting in my room and my hand automatically lingered on the writing at the edge of the painting “my sky” and the memory of him smiling at me when he showed me the exact same painting.

 

 

“forever my Jaehyun” I whispered.

 

-----------------------

 

The first thing Sora saw when she went out of her room was the sight of Jinyoung wearing an apron cooking breakfast.

 

Jinyoung had moved in with her 2 days after the wedding although they stayed in different rooms, the two of them had been married for 2 weeks now aside from them being back to their usual busy selves everything was doing fine. In contrast to the relationship, they initially had they somehow got along with each other.

 

Unlike normal couples Sora and Jinyoung didn’t go on a honeymoon, Sora had decided to skip the honeymoon because of the preparations for the Legacy Project while Jinyoung agreed saying he was busy with his own work.

 

Despite the obvious contrast in personality, they had one thing in common, they’re both workaholics! That common ground made them understand the value of each other’s work and how important it was to both of them.

 

This was the first time in a week that Sora saw Jinyoung in the morning, they usually miss each other in the morning because Sora always left early and Jinyoung was either sleeping or on his way home from his night shift, so naturally, Sora couldn’t help but stare at her handsome husband.

 

How can he look so good in the morning it’s crazy!

 

Jinyoung must have noticed her staring at him when he look back at her “good morning” he said that smile of his that puffs up his cheek or what Sora liked to call ‘puff smile’. Whenever he smiles like that she always had the urge to pinch his cheek.

 

“good morning” she greeted back, grabbing the strawberry on the table “do you have work today?” it was her time to ask.

 

“no, It’s my day off,” he said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter