A Stalker

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min had done her part time job for a month now.Be a maid,a teacher and a waiter really make her become fatigue.Sungjong realize that since Min no longer had a mouth fight with Howon or Dongwoo.Well not every time it just become very seldom now.Because of that,Sungjong decide to stalk Min one day...

Min get up early to prepare the breakfast for the family as usually.Since the quarrel between Min and Mr.Chin had occur,Mr.Chin rarely talk to Min.He think Min is very naïve and just want to wait for what will happen.While Min was afraid that she will lose the job if she lost her temper again so she decide to stay silent until her ‘project’ are success.

“Where have you been lately Miss Min?”Asked Mrs.Chin.Min raised her eyebrow.

“What you mean by that?”

“You know,we are living in community.So people around us always saw you everyday back and forward form this house from 2pm until 10pm.I don’t want they said bad things about you.So I asked for your excuses.”

“Ahh…it’s nothing.It’s really nothing big really.”With that Min excuse herself from the family.

A few hours later…

Min was getting ready to go to her workplace at town.She walk away from the house.But what she doesn’t know is Sungjong is behind her.He follow her from their house until he saw Min get inside a restaurant.Sungjong hide himself.He keeps like that for a few hour until he realized his stomach start growling.He was about to go back home when Min suddenly out to send a delivery.Sungjong used this opportunity to get inside the restaurant and eat.

Sungjong was waited for his order to come when,he start to think something.He called for a worker.

“Yes sir,anything I can help you with?”Asked a worker.

“Who is a girl that was just out a few minutes ago?”Asked Sungjong.

“Ahh..that’s Min-ssi.She’s new here.”Their conversation was cut of when Daniel call his worker to help him at the kitchen.He saw Sungjong since Min coming today.He thought Sungjong kind of stalker or erted.

“Sir…”Daniel approach Sungjong.

“Yes?”

“I hope you don’t mind,but what are you doing here? Following Min?”Asked Daniel,bluntly.Sungjong was shocked.So he busted.

“Ahh..no it’s not like that.I was..i was just…”Sungjong was trying to defend himself when someone call his name.

“Sungjong?”And Sungjong knew that voice.

“Min-ssi…”Said Daniel.Min was walking toward them.

“Sungjong-ah…what are you doing here?”Asked Min.

“He was following you all day.I saw it with my own eyes.”Said Daniel.Min just smile upon hearing that.

“It’s okay.I know him.”Explained Min.

“Your brother?”Asked Daniel.

“Well sort of…”Min wasn’t sure what to answer.

“Chae Daniel.”Daniel make himself known to Sungjong.

“Sungjong.”Replied Sungjong simpled.

“Okay..I leave you two alone.”Said Daniel when he saw Sungjong face.His face show displeased.

When Daniel left,Min looked at Sungjong.Asked for explanation.

“What are you doing here?”Asked Min.

“I was…it just..”Sungjong was speechless.He is a bad liar plus Daniel already told Min that he was following her.

Min was about to ask him more when she heard something growling.It’s was Sungjong’s stomach.It asked for food.Min just smiled.

“You haven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter