Boys and Fairytales

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min opened her bags.She looked for something.

“Where is it? Where is it?”Min mumbling.She later looked into another bag.She take everything from the bag out.Min shakes her head.

“Where did I put it?”Min asked herself.Suddenly she remember something.

“Ah ha!”Min looked for a small white with black polka dot bag.She looked inside it and her face let out a smile.Big smiled.

“Here is it!.”Min looked at it and smile like she win a prize.

“Bank account!.”Min opened the booklet and her face turn dark.

“Ahhhh…the money not enough.”Min let out a big sigh.

“I cannot ask appa nor oppa to help me.”Min tell herself.Min pout .

“What should I do..what should I do.”Min mind talk.Min later went downstair.

At School…

“Hey did you guys plan to go somewhere after school?”Howon asked.

“I don’t know.I guess I’m not going anywhere after school.”Said Sungjong lazily.

“Yah! Are you still thinking about what she said?”Howon asked Sungjong.Sungjong shakes his head.

“I’m not in my mood right now.I guess I’m staying home.”

“Yeah..i’m also not in my mood.”Said Woohyun.

“Geezz what with you guys?”Asked Dongwoo.

“Well our friend were accuse stealing money and you still wanna have fun?”Asked the oldest Sunggyu.Dongwoo later shut his mouth.

“Actually we have something to do today.”Sungyeol break the silent.All boys looked into him.

“What is it?”Asked Howon.

“Maybe we should go to Miss Lee English class today.”Sungyeol suggest.Other start to act weird.

“Haiisshhh…”Dongwoo sighed.

“Geeezzz.”Said Howon.

“But that not a bad idea.”Said Myungsoo.Dongwoo,Howon and Woohyun looked at him in disbelief.

“Well let’s think about that,we don’t want to go to arcade and the only thing we can do is attend the English class.At least we have something to do and not just stuck up inside the house.”Myungsoo explained.

“Well I agree with that at least we can ‘play’ with that monster.’Said Howon.

“Are you in?”Howon asked Dongwoo.

“Miss to play with that monster? Never of course I’m in.”Said Dongwoo.

“Then should we go to the English class?”Asked Sunggyu.

“Yeah!”

At home…

Min was cleaning the living room.She picking up newspaper and put them nicely and neatly on the coffee table.She was focusing in the works when she heard noise outside the house.Min aware of that and look for what causing that sound.She open the door and shock herself.

“What you guys doing here at this current time?”Asked Min.

“Hurrmmm..uh..uh..”Sungyeol tried to explain but he doesn’t know how.Howon later pull him back lightly and face Min.

“Well we bored so we decide to attend your English class.”Howon’s word make Min’s mind not functional.

“But you seem don’t welcome us here.I guess we will went to arcade.Let’s go guys.”Howon’s word stabs Min heart.She finally come to the real world.

“Wait!who said that I’m not welcoming you guys?”Min stop them.

“It just…I’m in shock..”Min muttered.

“Don’t be.We don’t do this for you.It just we run out of money and had nothing to do.Got that?”Said Dongwoo later make his move into the house.Min nodded and looked at the boys get inside the house.Later there a curve made on Min’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter