Meeting Them/Her

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you want to do this?”Asked a man in his forties.

“Yes.I’m very sure about this.”

“You know,you can do this other way.”

“Please…this is my chance.Maybe the only and last chance I could have.”

“I don’t know Min.It’s hard.In this condition..it hard for both of us to give you this permission.”

“Jinyoung appa,Jihoon oppa,please…after all this is my second chance to change my life.Please…I’m begging you guys.”Min pleaded using her aegyo.

“Okay”A man named Jung Jihoon finally said a word after a long silence.

“But you have to promise us if there anything wrong,call us or meet us.Okay?”

Min smiled.

“Okay!”

Finally she get the green light from her ‘step-father’ and ‘step-brother’.The only person who always there beside her and never leave her like her own parents and family.

A few weeks later…

“I have announcement to make.” A man in his middle forties talked.But only a women with the same age as the man respond to his.While other seven teenagers boy busy with their own things.

“I said I have announcement to make!”This time the man raise his tone.He finally get his ‘sons’ eyes.

“What is it this time?”A boy in blonde hair asked coldly.

“Where is you manner Sunggyu?”Asked that man.

The blonde boy only gave the old man a glare.Later they both give a death glare to each other.Realise that situation a women who just sat there finally spoke.

“Ahhh…you guys please not in front of the food.And what the things you want to tell us hun”Asked the women.

The man later comeback to the reality and continue his talk.

“You guys will have a new maid.”Said that man.

“Hurmm.”All seven boys said as respond.Well this is not the new things for them.Their maid is so uncountable.They never knew how much longer this new maid will stand with them.Usually it takes month or sometimes weeks to make sure their maid or former maid to resigned.

“Looks like a new toy will come.”said a boy.

His talk later make all other six boys laughed.

“This time you guys better treat her properly!”Warned that man.

“We will!”said the same boy who said earlier.

“Howon!”

“What!”

“Please listen to your father.Please this time treat your new maid properly.”

“He’s not my father.You know that ‘mom’ plus I told you,we will”Howon said sarcastic.

“You better! Cause this time she also will become your English teacher.”

“Pffttt! No another extra class.We had enough!”Said another boy.

“Dongwoo-ah…learning new language is extra advantage.You know that.”Said the women.

“What ever!”Replied Dongwoo.

“Where is you guys manner?”Said the man.The man is start to angry but the women calmed his down.

“Anyway she will be here after you school had done.Make sure come home early.By early I mean early!”Said the man.

“Arasso Mr.Chin!”Said boy named Dongwoo.

“It’s appa,Dongwoo-ah”Said the women who seem to be Mrs.Chin.

“Huh yeah? I thought I’m no longer you guys child.In fact I am not!”By then all of them leave the house.

“I had enough of them!”Said Mr.Chin.

“We are at our fault too.When they were little our world just them.Later we changed.We been busy and they been neglected.It’s not their fault.You know that facts.”Said Mrs.Chin.

“I know and I try to change that back but they become worst!.It’s hard.I don’t think I can keep them longer.”

“Honey!...what are you talking about?”

“What about we only keep a few of them when this year end? Seven is too much for us.”Said Mr.Chin.

“No!”Said Mrs.Lee.

“Once they become our child,they will always become our child.You cannot denied that facts.”

“The fact is they don’t think the way you think right now!”Said Mr.Chin.

Later both of them become silent.They hate argument.They been married for about 20 years and they knew when they suppose not to say a thing.

20 years ago…

“I’m sorry Mr.Chin it’s look like we need to do the surgery fast or else you wife or your child cannot be survive.”Said the doctor.

“Please…do anything you need as long as they both alive.”

The surgery takes hours and Mr.Chin getting anxiety.His heart getting worried and still doctor in the operation rooms.No sign that he will out in a few minutes.He keep waiting and waiting.He keep praying.

A few hour later,the doctor out.

“Mr.Chin,your wife had survived.”Mr.Chin very relieved when he heard that but his smile died when the doctor said…

“But you lost your child.I’m sorry.We had try everything but the baby is premature and his lung failed to function.I’m truly is sorry.”

“It’s okay..”Mr.Chin tried to smile but he knew that the smile is the fake one.

“I’m sorry that we lost our son.”Said Mrs.Chin.

“It’s okay as long as here by my side,I will be happy.”

They are happy but every couple want children to make their marriage live more happy and noisy.But god give them test.Mrs.Chin cannot give child cause of complication that she had once.That when they decide to adopt poor children.That also whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter